Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup sites london

This enormous senior single population results in about a thousand new adult dating web pages annually. wesley chapel singles But, at the identical time, a lot of different subcultures have their personal dating apps and mingling events, and I don t consider those are culty, so perhaps my issues aren t nicely founded. That is type of what gave me the concept. www sniffies com But then 1 day she told me she d been out with mates a single evening and 1 of them produced an advance on her.

toronto hookup websites

You can also purchase in app currency to get perks like a lot more visibility and other functions. bryan tx hookups Learn our personalised choice of detailed dating profiles. Number of instances I ve talked with a cute non EA girl about EA and perceived it as going nicely? Regardless not positive I d be comfy revealing that information in public. st louis bedpage But she s staying realistic about their future.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
10/7/2008 10:45:48 PM how do you explain...  

hottie0879
Adolphus, KY

how do you tell guys that you have 4 kids and been married and divorced 4 times without running them off before you get a chance for them to know you or for you to explain how and why you have 4 kids and been divorced 4 times.

10/7/2008 10:47:51 PM how do you explain...  

drpepperz
Lafayette, LA

Tell them you want the sex, the whole sex and nothing but the sex.

Seriously, just tell them.

10/7/2008 10:48:58 PM how do you explain...  

znorth
Rockford, MI

You have to be honest and just understand that a lot of guys will run but the one that stays is a keeper. I sound like Yoda..

You have to be upfront and honest. It's not like you can hide those things and then one day say "SURPRISE!!!"

10/7/2008 10:50:06 PM how do you explain...  

theshadow_
Beaver, UT

Id liked to know the answer to

10/7/2008 10:50:57 PM how do you explain...  

forumfun
Seattle, WA

It probably doesn't matter how you put it. It's likely that among the first five related questions will be "does that mean four baby daddy?"

10/7/2008 10:53:51 PM how do you explain...  

rexydon
Lenexa, KS

I'm wondering the same question just not in that magnitude. How does a guy of my age not run people off when I have one son that's not with me. people automatically think a certain thing when they hear stuff like that.

10/7/2008 10:56:07 PM how do you explain...  

jerrig
Huntley, MT

Quote from forumfun:
It probably doesn't matter how you put it. It's likely that among the first five related questions will be "does that mean four baby daddy?"

What does it matter if there are 4 babies daddy? All that proves is that she slept with 4 men in her life.
Just think of it as diversifying the gene pool!

10/7/2008 11:01:21 PM how do you explain...  

forumfun
Seattle, WA

Quote from jerrig:
What does it matter if there are 4 babies daddy? All that proves is that she slept with 4 men in her life.
Just think of it as diversifying the gene pool!

It's just that four different "baby daddy" means four guys (with who knows what disposition) who are likely to be part of her life for the better part of the next 18 years.

10/7/2008 11:03:22 PM how do you explain...  

hottie0879
Adolphus, KY

well i guess i can explain a little but its not any help to me when im trying to find a special guy that can love me and 4 kids and not be worried.
I got married the 1 time at 16 years old had 2 kids was married for 6 and half years we argued all the time over the kids so me and the kids left why be miserable? got married the 2 time was married for 1 year the guy changed the minute we got married i thought we could try to work thru it but never did we did not have any kids. got married the 3 time and he got in trouble and went to prison i had kids to think about they did not need to live like that either so i got divorced. got married the 4 time and was married for 4 years had 2 more kids. i come home from work one day when i was 9 months pregnate with our 2 baby my 4th and caught him cheating on me so there you go the 4 divorce. No luck with men or marriage.

10/7/2008 11:05:28 PM how do you explain...  

theshadow_
Beaver, UT

I have to say it. This to me is got to be one of the biggest red flags anyone can see. She has been married 4 time? 4 kids? and is not even 30 yet? I think somone needs to take a good look at there life before even thinking about bringing somone into what i would call HELL!

[Edited 10/7/2008 11:07:16 PM]

10/7/2008 11:05:59 PM how do you explain...  

75matthew
Bedford, TX

Quote from hottie0879:
well i guess i can explain a little but its not any help to me when im trying to find a special guy that can love me and 4 kids and not be worried.
I got married the 1 time at 16 years old had 2 kids was married for 6 and half years we argued all the time over the kids so me and the kids left why be miserable? got married the 2 time was married for 1 year the guy changed the minute we got married i thought we could try to work thru it but never did we did not have any kids. got married the 3 time and he got in trouble and went to prison i had kids to think about they did not need to live like that either so i got divorced. got married the 4 time and was married for 4 years had 2 more kids. i come home from work one day when i was 9 months pregnate with our 2 baby my 4th and caught him cheating on me so there you go the 4 divorce. No luck with men or marriage.

sounds like this is how you explain it

10/7/2008 11:09:22 PM how do you explain...  

drpepperz
Lafayette, LA

Getting married at 16 is the worst thing you could have done. Marriage should never enter anyones mind until after 23 IMO. And even then I think that would be too young.

10/7/2008 11:15:26 PM how do you explain...  

hottie0879
Adolphus, KY

see no one ever knows everything before they start jumping to conclusions about me,my kids, and my life. my life is not hell and would not be hell for a man if i could find one that doenst mind my kids. I went to college i work 2 good jobs. I dispatch for a truck company at home and i have a beauty shop. I dont need a man and my kids dont need a man but it would be nice not a neccesity... Our life is not hell and my kids probably have a better life than alot of well off kids do...

10/7/2008 11:16:19 PM how do you explain...  

lisaandpj
Clarksville, TN

two words BIRTH CONTROL

10/7/2008 11:18:04 PM how do you explain...  

rexydon
Lenexa, KS

It sounds like you have a good thing going for you then. Pretty much the only proble is how prejudging the human race is. My only advice is keep doing what you are doing and do whats best for you and your kids.

Page: 1, 2, 3