Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps con

For some, sex has morphed into foot rubs and cosy cups of tea in bed. dating sites miami free Even though no one particular gives on line love a second believed nowadays, back when the technology was new, some major drama frequently ensued. Women s Health Interactive ยป DatingWomen s Wellness Interactive s mission is to share our passion and curiosity for life via enjoyable, high integrity content, and open and honest discussion. how to get laid in seattle I once went to the movies with a guy who purchased popcorn and, for the duration of the movie, I went to get some popcorn from his bucket and he slapped my hand away and whispered to me that I must have bought my own.

skipthegames apps

Your search for a wonderful connection has never been a lot easier with groundbreaking overhaul of the eharmony you know and trust. craigslist brunswick ga She may have paid for additional months, but it was all worth it if it meant meeting Brian. He was the well known guy from a wealthy family, and she was the sweet, studious girl who came from nothing. servicios eroticos pr Meals is universal and it is the quickest way to get via anyone s heart.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/8/2008 9:25:08 PM How many dates are you getting?  

maniamichael
Adrian, MI

I have chatted a lot on this site, yet I have had zero responses. I know I am not that bad looking. And my profile certainly isn't scary. What's going on?

10/8/2008 9:38:18 PM How many dates are you getting?  

bogacki
Melvindale, MI

women are silly.. I don't know, I'm a fat obese bastard who doesn't have a chance in hell and even I get one here and there. Keep your head up and stay positive. Try searching and finding someone who has interests that like yours..

10/9/2008 8:12:38 AM How many dates are you getting?  

lilac48604
Saginaw, MI

Michael, Who are you chatting with? Have you asked any of them out?? For me, I have to feel comfortable with the person before I agree to meet them. The pushier a guy is about meeting too soon, the more red flags pop up.

Bogacki, You're far from being a fat bastard. Practice what you preach and keep your head held high. You'll do just fine. Remember there's a fine line between being confident and being cocky...confidence is attractive...c*ckiness is not.

Wishing you both the best.

10/9/2008 3:55:24 PM How many dates are you getting?  

beachcomer989
Bay City, MI

In three months I went on four dates,one of them asked me to marry her after the first date !!!, I must be one hell of a good kisser .Most of the women here though just won't write back,they look at your profile and when they don't see Bradd Pitt ,they move on. There are some good ones though,they actually answer their mail and try to at least get to know a person before either dating or blowing them off.I see the key is volume,I've sent out a lot of letters to get a few responses.

10/9/2008 4:00:37 PM How many dates are you getting?  

tornaline
Marine City, MI

Your not alone brother!!!! I have had no hits either!!!! none even look at my profile .... Think I might go join the priesthood!!!! lol

So I have no idea! I feel like I'm barking up the wrong tree here, and wasting my time. At least your getting a chat every now and then! I can't even get that!

Oh well I guess it's just not my time !!! Good luck and may God bless!

10/9/2008 4:07:40 PM How many dates are you getting?  
yooper_man
Bruce Crossing, MI

I think I am meant to be alone, and die alone. Noone sends me any messages at all. Maybe I am just to honest on my profile.

10/9/2008 4:13:37 PM How many dates are you getting?  
faith85
Newaygo, MI

I am dating a guy i meet on this site, things are good I guess, but just not how Id like them to be... Everyone men and women just need to stop over looking ppl because of stupid reasons. I did and meet 2 nice ppl one who it just wouldnt work and the newest who I think wont work either... Keep your head up and keep trying

10/9/2008 4:44:00 PM How many dates are you getting?  

redwine1230
Davisburg, MI

well you guys aren't the only ones who aren't getting anyone who is interested in talking..
some send emails and then nothing ..or my favorite the wink..k..wink back..then crickets..
so I will just put my 2cents on the topics...so don't think your the only ones cuz u r not alone.

10/9/2008 8:02:12 PM How many dates are you getting?  

bogacki
Melvindale, MI

I mean I get hits here and there, don't get me wrong.. But, I agree with whoever said it up there the key is volume. The more you try the better results you get. It's like working out people complain about not seeing results when they don't do anything about it. You gotta keep repeating and continuing. Keep your heads up all of you. I was in a bad place last night and should just delete my earlier post. But Cheers

10/10/2008 5:42:58 PM How many dates are you getting?  

hotacewoman
Charlevoix, MI

Well if i was younger i'd hope to get a date with you. You are good looking and have a nice profile. Are the young ladies blind???
Toni

10/18/2008 12:41:56 AM How many dates are you getting?  

sanmi
Big Rapids, MI

I have got a whole number of 0 so far since I've been here of course I suppose it would help if people from the same state would e-mail me instead of men from other states. I still don't really get that concept , when you are looking for someone to DATE!

10/18/2008 3:59:28 AM How many dates are you getting?  

tornaline
Marine City, MI

Quote from sanmi:
I have got a whole number of 0 so far since I've been here of course I suppose it would help if people from the same state would e-mail me instead of men from other states. I still don't really get that concept , when you are looking for someone to DATE!

Heck I would date you! but you are over 100 miles from me. So that kinda puts a hold on that one! I can't just up and relocate at the moment, but I'm sure in the future I might be able to, since I work for the state...

The other major difference between you and I is that you smoke, where I quit almost 3 years ago. But you are very pretty and you sound like a very decent person!

10/18/2008 11:40:08 AM How many dates are you getting?  

disavowed32
Oxford, MI

I know my biggest problem is location. I don't have a license, hence i can't drive. So someone near me is important. I don't want to start something with someone who lives a great deal away and expect them to come drive to pick me up to go out and then drive home. It makes me feel needy and this i am not.
I do, however, need someone i see a lot. I'm in a position where i need to try to figure out within a few dates whether or not it could or would work, and more often than not it won't. I'm a very physical person. Not in the sense that i need sex or some crazy shit every day but if i'm going to date someone i kind of want to figure it out in a week or 2 rather than drag it out a month or more and realize it won't work out, often because i can't drive out to see her. And i'm dying to stay here in michigan but the more it seems i try to, the more i'm forced to look for jobs out of state.
I sorta talked to a girl who lived a little over an hour from me and she just stopped talking to me after we met twice. I think it was because she had a kid and just can't or doesn't have the time to drive out to see me. My roots aren't even in the ground here right now but because of the f**ked up economy of michigan, i have no choice but to stay where i am right now. I'm not going to risk moving somewhere just to find out it won't work out with us a week later and be stuck somewhere i can't do anything about. I have family here, and they help me as they can.
And i damn well love kids, just preferably out of diapers because babies scare me. They're too fragile and i have too bad of luck it seems. Stupid stuff always happens when i'm around them, like one time i agreed to watch a 2yr old for about 10 minutes while her mother went to the store and not even a minute after i turned my eyes the kid had somehow lodged his head behind an end table and was screaming bloody murder.
I'm maybe one of a few people my age that doesn't have kids yet wants them and loves them. To me, children are fascinating portals to our past. I live next to an elementary school, and all the, idk what they're called, but the "recess supervisors" i guess to say, used to just let me go up and watch the kids play on recess. This was one of my favorite things to do.
And i tend to get too many winks or emails from people who have no profile pic and/or description. This scares me because of my dumb f**k ex girlfriend who is out to get me in any way she can. Which she can't....

-

I've studied psychology for almost 7 years now. I do know one thing about people. They base way too much on the little they read and what may be a bad picture at the time, on whether or not they'd date someone. they base one or 2 lines on whether or not they'll even f**king respond to a simple email. GROW THE F**K UP PEOPLE. What may not be perfect to the eye when you see it may become

A B S O L U T E L Y B E A U T I F U L

the day after they charm your heart.

And i don't know how many times i posted on other threads how people need to "go digging". The next time a guy or gal emails you, respond NO MATTER WHAT. even if you just say hi how ya doin. they may be the knight in shining armor that you've been searching for with just one bad pic, one misplaced sentence on a profile, one small, seemingly irrelevant fact that they don't think is ok at the moment, but might be a seemingly obvious point that someone doesn't even give a f**k about... Or maybe you become friends with that person and his/her good friend is Mr or Mrs right...

So once again, here are those "TOOL" lyrics...song is "4 degrees"(maybe or 4 degrees of despise"

Tool - 4 degrees

Get up and kill it, Get up and kill it,
kill it
* get up and free yourself from yourself
*locked up inside you,
*like the calm beneath castles,
*is a cavern of treasures that
*no one has been to.
*let's go digging.
*let's go digging.
*bring it out and take you back in.
*you won't do what you'd like to do
*lay back and let me show you another way.
*I'll kill what you want me to,
*take what's left and eat it.
*take all or nothing.
*life's just too short to push it away.
*take it all.
*take it all in.
*all the way in.
*all the way in.
*let it go.
*let it go in.
*you won't feel what you'd like to feel
*lay back and let me show you another way.
I'll kill what you want me to,
take what's left and eat it.
take all or nothing.
life's just too short to push it....
*if you knock me down I'll come back running,
*knock you down,
*it won't be long now
*all the way in
*all the way in
*all the way in
*all the way
*WAY
take all or nothing.
LIFE'S JUST TOO SHORT TO PUSH IT AWAY
*take it up
*take it up higher.
*4 degrees now.
*4 degrees warmer.
*give in now
*give in now
*and let me in.
*now i know you'll like this
*this brings aside, yolets kill it and take it
lets kill it and take it
u'll like this
it brings us closer than
dying and cancer and crying
lets kill it and take it
lets kill it and take it
lets kill it and take it
lets kill it and take it
lets kill it and take it
lets kill it and take it
oooo oooo oooo
*WAY
take all or nothing.
life's just too short ---FOR REASON-------------
JUST LIKE THAT JUST LIKE THAT JUST LIKE..............
-----------------------------------------------------------

KILL THE PAST, TAKE WHATS LEFT AND USE IT, TAKE IT ALL OR NOTHING, TAKE WHATEVER NEEDS TO BE LEARNED AND MOVE 4 DEGREES WARMER TO WHAT WE WANT. LIFES JUST TO SHORT TO REASON WHAT OR WHY WE CAN OR MAY FEEL WHAT WE FEEL. THE CAVERN OF TREASURES MAY BE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. TAKE IT ALL OR NOTHING...FOR LACK OF BETTER TERMS, IT BRINGS US CLOSER THAN CANCER. THERE'S NO ABSOLUTE TIL YOU KNOW YOU HAVE CANCER I GUESS,

I'm on my way to bed and i think this about sums up what i needed to say.

10/18/2008 3:02:36 PM How many dates are you getting?  

rocksoup
Dearborn, MI

Wow Ryan... quite a statement there! Hope you're doing well.

10/18/2008 4:40:03 PM How many dates are you getting?  

petitensweet
Houghton Lake, MI

None, nanna, zippo,....Of course, someone just this morning pointed out that my profile says ""IN A RELATIONSHIP""!!!!! Don't know where that came from or from how long ago,...hopefully the correction will be noticed......If not, I'm hibernating for the winter..!!!!

Page: 1, 2