Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega peraonals

I ve also been trying bumble which is mostly accessible unless you want to access it s deeper settings but the issue remains in spite of there getting extra chance for personal information. big island hawaii dating sites I am mad about him, but I believe he just sees us just as superior buddies. Stick to your natural sense of humor and mode of speaking to give them a sense of your communication style and character. estonia dating website So whichever way you go, on the net or bars or via friends, it s not going to be easy.

gay hookup now

Right after all, you suffered by way of your marriage for a extended time. crossett singles 99, with out totally free trial. If you want to know irrespective of whether or not you re compatible with your date, you greater get started finding out all about the personality types. dog licks bbw We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/9/2008 9:57:12 AM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

Is sex our friend or our enemy ...what are your thoughts on having sex on the first date? (having sex too soon)

10/9/2008 10:04:57 AM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

...my thoughts are if you have sex to soon it can (not always) but it can mess things up. Should always wait...that way when you do have sex for the first time you can take your time and enjoy each other. I like a man that puts some thought into a romantic night of sweet soft hot down right sweaty crazy night. The...FIRST TIME!

10/9/2008 10:39:24 AM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

fluffy7747
Oaklyn, NJ

It would seem to me that depending on what you're looking for sex is either a friend or an enemy. If you want to be in a relationship then waiting for awhile might be a good idea. On the other hand if you are not looking for relationship and you feel strong attraction to the person let the good time roll............We are all adults. Just make sure that if you choose not to be wait you are ready to accept the chance that you would get a second date. So in the long run just make sure you know what you want.

10/9/2008 11:47:26 AM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

jimmyroma
Westfield, NJ

Is it too soon if you wanted it? Did you have sex in the hopes of fanning a flame for a relationship or did you have sex cause you are horney? Did you use it as a weapon? Sex can be either or neither it's how you use it is what matters.

10/9/2008 6:30:08 PM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

oneskeptic
Absecon, NJ

There's no such thing as too soon. If you both want it and you both engage in it, then it's time. Nuff said!

[Edited 10/9/2008 6:30:54 PM]

10/9/2008 6:58:57 PM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

hope4theflowers
Spring Lake, NJ

I think you can want it, we all see things we want every day. I think, for each person, it's a little bit different. You have to listen to your heart, and your head. I have had sex on a first date, and regretted it. I also have waited, and regretted waiting, because in my heart, and in my head I knew it was going to be right.
So, maybe we all just have to realize, if we really want a relationship with this person, then, sometimes we just have to go on a hunch....and then, be prepared for the best, and for the worst.

10/9/2008 7:16:48 PM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

sincerity
Woodbridge, NJ

Quote from oneskeptic:
There's no such thing as too soon. If you both want it and you both engage in it, then it's time. Nuff said!

A man who gets to the point and a man of little words to do it.

[Edited 10/9/2008 7:17:26 PM]

10/10/2008 5:43:57 AM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

thebigheart
East Rutherford, NJ

Sex is only your enemy if you use it to hurt someone or are not doing because it is what you want. Yes, it cans screw up some good friendships, or it can make the friendship stronger. Just be true to your self and all will work out.

10/10/2008 5:49:19 AM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

northernnj
Caldwell, NJ

No sex on the first date. Need i say more

10/10/2008 6:51:42 AM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

smilesandhugs
Brick, NJ

Hmmmmmmm........It is neither.

Sex is an activity, and you can participate for many different reasons. It is you who makes the decision.........so therefore shouldn't the question be........are you your own worst enemy??

To answer the second half.......I'm really not the type to have sex on the first date....but never say never

10/11/2008 1:39:43 AM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

iceblue1245
Piscataway, NJ

It depends honestly
I mean it can be a friend if your in a good relationship
I think the only time its an enemy is when it comes to a one night stand or for getting back at someone.

10/11/2008 8:37:54 AM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

oneskeptic
Absecon, NJ

Quote from sincerity:
A man who gets to the point and a man of little words to do it.

No need to toss in frivolous words and scenarios, a simple question deserves a simple answer and I'm sure everyone understood my comment clearly. I wouldn't use the phrase "little words", the correct phrasing would be "few words".

[Edited 10/11/2008 8:39:20 AM]

10/11/2008 11:28:19 PM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

aceekay
Voorhees, NJ

Sex is always our friend. Its some results from having sex that is the enemy. ie: diseases (unprotected sex), unplanned pregnantcies(may have misspelled that one). emotional attachment which can lead to stalking or toooooo many phone calls, random stopby (I say this mostly for ladies even though some men have too much estrogen) because most of us men detach our emotions when it comes to sex UNLESS we are in a serious relationship.

10/14/2008 10:16:34 PM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

livefrom105
Long Branch, NJ

Quote from oneskeptic:
right on brother

10/15/2008 3:57:17 AM Is sex our friend or our enemy?  

th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

I don't think two people should forget the significance of what the sex act is supposed to be. It is an emtional act--to be shared by two people who emotionally click together--sharing and caring to say the least. First date sex?? What does that prove?? I never did understand the first date sex act--how can 2 people actually know anything about each other in a few hours?? The only thing it says is that one is loose and the other one probably isn't too choosey.

[Edited 10/15/2008 3:57:59 AM]

Page: 1, 2