Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

anchorage hookups

Grindr makes it possible for gay and bisexual men to meet up with like minded men nearby. kansas city christian singles Get involved in exciting, inspiring conversations with other readers. But, since we ve all been there and we know that getting tongue tied is not that challenging when you are on a first date, right here are 40 questions you can use to guide your conversation. how to impress a mexican girl You can get started installing JAUMO & date someone at no time.

gay hookup portland

CMB encourages customers to make true connections by limiting the number of profiles you can like per day to 5. single ladies in dubuque ia Similarly, you talk about not wanting to compromise on your spending habits, but the job you do and where you live almost certainly make extra of an effect than whether or not you eat cheese or go on vacation. We had a little factor where we would text each and every other while watching Bachelor in Paradise. milwaukee cityxguide This is a single of our favorite deep queries to ask a girl.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/10/2008 12:34:48 PM don't judge people by there looks  
azsuperfan
Phoenix, AZ

why do guys judge women for there looks if you love them who cares what they look like

10/10/2008 12:45:33 PM don't judge people by there looks  

aliveankickinto
Tucson, AZ

Very few people take good pictures. You really can't tell what someone looks like on here.

I don't judge people by their looks. After you get to know someone, looks don't matter.

Just my thoughts.

10/11/2008 12:35:58 PM don't judge people by there looks  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

whay do looks matter sooo much to men?

10/11/2008 2:42:31 PM don't judge people by there looks  
azsuperfan
Phoenix, AZ

because they want barbie doll and not love

10/11/2008 8:21:23 PM don't judge people by there looks  

sake_bomber
Phoenix, AZ

How about their grammar?

10/11/2008 10:54:22 PM don't judge people by there looks  

malexa
Chandler, AZ

There are two different ways that people judge looks, the shallow way and the personal opinion way. You can judge by what society declares is a good looking person as in magazines and on television or there are people like me that believe beauty is all in the eye of the beholder. Of course I have to be attracted to the person I am with but she also does not have to look like any of the models we have running around nowadays.

10/13/2008 7:04:44 AM don't judge people by there looks  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

Well obviously looks DO matter, 'cause a certain guy told me looks did'nt matter to him(which did'nt feel too good), then he told me my daughter and I could come down and well..have'nt heard from him..... I am REALLY starting to think something is wrong with me

[Edited 10/13/2008 7:12:52 AM]

10/13/2008 8:14:08 AM don't judge people by there looks  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

Quote from sake_bomber:
How about their grammar?

Really..that should've been my FIRST clue about this guy!

10/13/2008 10:18:19 AM don't judge people by there looks  

aliveankickinto
Tucson, AZ

Quote from carrie4u:
Well obviously looks DO matter, 'cause a certain guy told me looks did'nt matter to him(which did'nt feel too good), then he told me my daughter and I could come down and well..have'nt heard from him..... I am REALLY starting to think something is wrong with me

Nothing wrong with you, probably something wrong with him.

10/13/2008 10:28:17 AM don't judge people by there looks  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

Quote from aliveankickinto:
Nothing wrong with you, probably something wrong with him.

By this time I have realized that thanks..it took me awhile to come to that very same conclusion! Sometimes I wonder why these "so- called- men" are on this site!

10/13/2008 10:30:37 AM don't judge people by there looks  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

Quote from azsuperfan:
because they want barbie doll and not love

No,you just want to play with women's emotions..quit "playing" with people's feelings and go jump off a cliff!..I got a confirmation that some girl went out with him and had a LOT of bad things to say about him!

[Edited 10/13/2008 10:55:25 AM]

10/13/2008 12:54:40 PM don't judge people by there looks  
livelife2324
Maricopa, AZ

Well to answer your question, people are very hypocrytical when it comes to looks and most people are not honest about who they are,thus giving them a tendency to judge without realizing it, whether it be about money,looks,race,religion,sex etc.. Looks do play a part in attraction,however it shouldn't determine someone's ability to love or make someone happy. I personaly believe that the content of one's character should have more weight than one's look.
Peace,
LiveLife2324

10/13/2008 8:52:32 PM don't judge people by there looks  

styler99
Queen Creek, AZ

I thought the same thing......

10/15/2008 7:09:41 AM don't judge people by there looks  

ghostrider419
Casa Grande, AZ

It goes both ways. The ladies can be just as shallow.. Take it from a chubby guy who knows from experience..

10/15/2008 7:48:08 AM don't judge people by there looks  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

Quote from ghostrider419:
It goes both ways. The ladies can be just as shallow.. Take it from a chubby guy who knows from experience..

Yes,I can agree with that I can definately be shallow at times!