Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

female hookup sites

The style of the app is beautiful, all muted greys and subtle pinks, so you can download and get swiping. lindsay hookups This activity counts as one function search get in touch with at the time of registration. In a dating partnership, obtaining to know each other is key. rubmaps napa The pause is crucial).

megapersonals app

Rather than just asking how they are, sharing something wholesome about your day, like taking a great nap or baking banana bread, is a sweet way to restart the conversation. panama city beach dating Your tongue ought to be lengthy, flexible, and come equipped with stamina to meet my wants. Right after hearing a handful of good results stories, I decided to give it a shot once more. doublelist augusta ga Congrats, you managed to get a superpower following all! Talking about your future does not mean that you want to have every little thing planned out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/21/2008 6:45:16 AM Are there any good ones out there?  
optimystk
Fort Mohave, AZ

Of course there are, and more arriving every year

they just are all located way up north away from the smog and crime
and big cities of the south

10/21/2008 1:04:51 PM Are there any good ones out there?  

catli31
Florence, AZ

Quote from optimystk:
Of course there are, and more arriving every year

they just are all located way up north away from the smog and crime
and big cities of the south

Wait a minute..I'm from New York...what is it you all call Big cities, smog and crime????

10/21/2008 6:31:23 PM Are there any good ones out there?  

km1004
Goodyear, AZ

Oh yea...you kidding?they were all on here yesterday where were ya?

10/23/2008 4:41:15 AM Are there any good ones out there?  
optimystk43
Fort Mohave, AZ

what is the 5th largest city in america?

phoenix, add in surrounding areas and you do the math

10/23/2008 11:40:44 AM Are there any good ones out there?  
dumbluck69
Queen Creek, AZ

I do not think most women on-line would know a good man if they tripped over him. They do not engage enough to know a person one way or another. They are so insolated for whatever reason, they will never get a "good man". A good man does not play the I'm scared and want to be your pen pal forever game. He also will not tolerate un reasonable expectations. Men and Women are different creatures and yet I read constantly from women who want a Man that acts like a women.
I do find that the younger women are bit more brave in getting to know a person than the folks over 40. I guess thats why they say it is more likely a women will be injured by a terrorist than get married after 40. Life is not for cowards. Get out and meet some people for coffee/drinks etc and maybe you will find a good one. or

10/23/2008 8:36:08 PM Are there any good ones out there?  

redracer4406
Tucson, AZ

If you want to meet for coffee ,you can decide for yourself.

10/24/2008 12:40:21 AM Are there any good ones out there?  

perfectcell1718
Mesa, AZ

Quote from kamathu:
You might consider changing your preferences, but you'll probably think the men you meet then are boring. It seems to me a woman picks the same kind of man time after time. If the combination doesn't work the first couple of times, is it smart to keep going on like that and then complain?

Man you hit on the head! This is true. We, by nature, are creatures of habit. We go on and on making the same mistakes and are either too scared to make the adjustments or just plain not willing to step outside are bubble! There are plenty of good men miss. It's just a matter of you looking past certain things, learning that WE ALL have faults and except the ones that are reasonable to except, and see a truly genuine heart. The only way anyone is going to see a truly genuine heart is to look past the outside and look deeper with in.
This truly may not be you miss, and if it's not there is an entire world of "good ones" here in Arizona! You just have to look hard enough and sometimes you don't have to look very hard at all.

10/26/2008 7:01:11 PM Are there any good ones out there?  
dawhit
Peoria, AZ

Quote from luviz2sacrifice:
Yeah most certainly...there are still good ones out there that open doors for you, very polite, good manners....

But they are just hard to come by is all.....and if you do find them...they are taken....such as life...

Not true! If you believe that your not looking in the right places. There are still a few of us that are not married or gay. I consider myself one of the few, the proud, Nice Guy's. I still believe in chivalry, honesty, and commitment. In today's world most women say that they want a nice guy but somehow see that as some sort of weakness and do not know how to handle it when its right in front of them.

10/29/2008 2:55:47 PM Are there any good ones out there?  

badonkadonkman
Phoenix, AZ

Yes there is!!But we do not smoke.

10/29/2008 7:01:48 PM Are there any good ones out there?  

rexnine
Mesa, AZ

Right here!!

11/4/2008 3:35:18 PM Are there any good ones out there?  

marcusrt
Queen Creek, AZ

no, we're all shitheads.thats why we're single

11/5/2008 8:31:26 PM Are there any good ones out there?  

hereiam48
Tempe, AZ

Yes there are, it is just a matter of finding us

11/6/2008 12:50:24 AM Are there any good ones out there?  

mccoy3378
Tucson, AZ

Isn't this a loaded question? no man posting on here is going to say, "nope. not me, Im mentally unstable, stay away from me!" this iDating thing is like ordered chaos, but mostly just chaos.. people limit themselves to what they think they can handle, whether they realize it or not..

but hey who's keeping score right! yeah time is heh

11/15/2008 3:01:50 PM Are there any good ones out there?  

nicguyeddie
Laveen, AZ

Right here is a one of a kind guy looking for that one of a kind girl. They broke the mold when i was born.I am one of the few good ones on here from AZ. No offence guys but i have read some of your profiles and they are not that great. Not that i am better then anyone,I am just not looking for a one night stand. I am actually looking for some one that i can get to know and see where it goes.

11/19/2008 2:45:02 PM Are there any good ones out there?  

bigjimmer
Scottsdale, AZ

Ive been asking the same friggin question!!! are there any good girls left?!?!?!