Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

If you much better double your nearby light enforcement. acworth ga classifieds If I had to read a newspaper I m additional probably to study the sun or each day mail. Publishers submit their blogs or podcasts on Feedspot employing the form at the prime of this page. omegle mn The gender imbalance probably indicates that men have a a great deal tougher time finding a girlfriend at EAG than ladies would obtaining a boyfriend.

megahookup login

I tell him I am not paying due to the fact I didn t consume something. nanaimo hookups Contacting an employer to ascertain if any job openings exist does not count. Plot your findings on the graph (Figure six. filipino dating vancouver QuackQuack is viewed as as the finest chatting on line dating India portal, as it is on the internet effortless to get registered with the service.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
10/15/2008 10:50:12 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

jen102280
Somerville, NJ

Quote from racerjt:
Why is it everytime you email a women on hear they don't respond at all or they just delet it? jen102280 thinks NJ men suck Im starting to think its the opposite...

hahahahaha!!!!! STFU

10/15/2008 11:23:28 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

racerjt
Trenton, NJ

ARE YOU F**KIN KIDDING ME? iM STUCK THE F**K UP? yOU DONT EVEN KNOW LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIROR AND TELL ME WHO IS STUCK UP its uuuuuuu

10/15/2008 11:55:47 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

Quote from unclefunkey:
You Guys picked the wrong one when you picked Jen..

Of all the women on here she is the WORST!!! Besides, what's wrong with you, responding to a thread that has as its title Men suck suck suck.... What were you expecting???? A candygram?

Please keep in mind, if they are attractive and they are on here, there has got to be something wrong with them..

Best of luck,

Uncle Funkey

so Im pretty and Im on here Funk is there something wrong with me? about Jen If she is so mad at men and she can't stand this site then she needs to get off this site and go hide in a dark room all by her self. Not all men are a** hole's. She is not using her brain very well.

10/15/2008 12:02:17 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

imonecrazykid
Trenton, NJ

Quote from philliegurl:
so Im pretty and Im on here Funk is there something wrong with me? about Jen If she is so mad at men and she can't stand this site then she needs to get off this site and go hide in a dark room all by her self. Not all men are a** hole's. She is not using her brain very well.

Aside from being a Phillies fan, I don't think there's anything wrong with you.
*wonder how many enemies I just made lol*

10/15/2008 12:14:47 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

LMFAO thank you very much and hay not everyone is a phillies fan and thats OK thats the hole thing about sports the love of the game!

10/15/2008 2:52:02 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  
unclefunkey
Teaneck, NJ

NAB and PHILLIE are both VERY Nice women!!!!! Both have responded to everything I've sent them and I don't even have a picture up.. Don't blame them for them for the acts of the terminally stupid JEN!!!!!

Lets look at the Jen Off!!! She has plenty of pictures of herself up which means this is what's worked for her before. Her responses never go longer than half a line of type... She claims to have a masters degree but how do you do that when you're pregnant at 16 and no husband. Somewhere between than and now she has a second child and no dad in sight.. She claims to work in education but I would think that what she really meant is DOOGIE DAY CARE.....

She is somewhat attractive in a bulimic kind of way, and not much beyond that.

The bottom line is this, read the signs along the way, don't invest yourself emotionally until you have a reason to do so.

Uncle Funkey

10/15/2008 3:16:01 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

wow well i guess that says it all! cheers!

10/15/2008 4:18:01 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

fendi1989
Cranbury, NJ

OK. I just want to be honest. Everyone has their type. When I was your age I liked the "Bad / Party Boy type." I married him. It didn't work.

Now that I'm older (and when I reached my late 30's), you are exactly my type.

Mother nature plays mean tricks in the time loops!

Just hang in there and be true to yourself. I hope this helps.

And one more thing. I tend to stay away from men who are separated because they may get back with their ex wifes.

[Edited 10/15/2008 4:21:48 PM]

10/15/2008 5:26:04 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

richardjf
Glendora, NJ

racerjt
man your so right, my daughter 28 is exactually what you said.
my fault though i treated her like a princess, guess she belives it by now.

10/15/2008 6:04:51 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

jen102280
Somerville, NJ

stfu=shut the f**k up

moron

10/16/2008 12:20:52 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

ekkid1987
Newton, NJ

Kind of ironic how one who cannot even type a full response in defense of themselves, deems another a moron.... If you want to claim you have a masters don't you think you would have enough self respect to make yourself seem like an intelligent individual, whom actually earned their degree? Instead of making it seem that if you actually did get said degree, It wasnt you helping the teacher help you? If you catch my drift, which you probably dont because you dont seem like a very bright lightbulb...

[Edited 10/16/2008 12:23:50 AM]

10/16/2008 8:00:32 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

jen102280
Somerville, NJ

Quote from unclefunkey:
NAB and PHILLIE are both VERY Nice women!!!!! Both have responded to everything I've sent them and I don't even have a picture up.. Don't blame them for them for the acts of the terminally stupid JEN!!!!!

Lets look at the Jen Off!!! She has plenty of pictures of herself up which means this is what's worked for her before. Her responses never go longer than half a line of type... She claims to have a masters degree but how do you do that when you're pregnant at 16 and no husband. Somewhere between than and now she has a second child and no dad in sight.. She claims to work in education but I would think that what she really meant is DOOGIE DAY CARE.....

She is somewhat attractive in a bulimic kind of way, and not much beyond that.

The bottom line is this, read the signs along the way, don't invest yourself emotionally until you have a reason to do so.

Uncle Funkey

you are supposed to be an adult and all you do is talk down to people like an adolescent. GROW UP! no one asked you. my life is none of your business. if you have a problem or have more immature trash to talk, i would be more than happy to meet you face-to-face and discuss this further. you are not tough on the net.

unless you wana be a man and say this BS to my face, never ever ever type my name again; you're creepy and make me cringe

kthanks

10/16/2008 8:02:39 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

jen102280
Somerville, NJ

oh and...this is the net, i can careless what u ppl think of me. i dont have the time or desire to type a f**king essay. the net is fun and games.

i never singles ppl out, so those who do are morons. we all live in nj and i am willing to meet anyone if they have something to say. like i told uncle fugly....forget me and don't type my name

10/16/2008 9:18:32 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

racerjt
Trenton, NJ

Hey you are right we all live in NJ but who would want to meet a girl with a degree that can't spell right? Also who would want to meet a girl that say men suck. You should just go to another site to find some people cause from the looks of it no one likes you? Anytime you want to meet face to face I would be happy too. There is no fear on this side. If you think Im scared of you after coming back from Iraq and getting shot at all day for a year well your WRONG.....

10/16/2008 9:30:38 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

jen102280
Somerville, NJ

i am not here to make friends. no one knows me AT ALL. the thing is ppl try to act so tough on the net. i want everyone to get off my clit already...i never said shit to no one. stop obsessing over me ppl!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5