Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

memphis hookups

If you sign up making use of your mobile phone number, you may receive promotional SMS messages and survey requests from Bumble. colorado christian singles You say girls care primarily about personality? I mean Nobody whether or not your the elephant man or Brad Pitt desires to date an individual they don t obtain eye catching. Consists of 13 replies, and was final updated by continuing to. locanto fresno To use the app, you need to sign up with your Facebook account or your telephone quantity.

skipthegames singles

Whilst dating coaching has value beyond measure, we also realize that economic constraints are a reality for several people. free phone chat lines san diego Just after giving him some time to cope with his cat passing away, he created plans to see her once again and she was thrilled. If you fancy chatting to literally any individual from around the planet, ChatRoulette is the most immediate way to go about it. is hotreadydates com legit Who knows, you may well locate someone to commit your golden years with on 1 of these senior dating internet sites.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
10/14/2008 7:35:42 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

racerjt
Trenton, NJ

Why is it everytime you email a women on hear they don't respond at all or they just delet it? jen102280 thinks NJ men suck Im starting to think its the opposite...

10/14/2008 7:51:54 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

ekkid1987
Newton, NJ

Who knows thats like asking why they call a driveway a driveway and a parkway a parkway some things will never make sense.

I mean there is a reason why guys name cars in reference to female names, How else could we claim to understand at least on female in our lives?!

[Edited 10/14/2008 7:52:24 PM]

10/14/2008 7:54:25 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

racerjt
Trenton, NJ

Yeah isnt that true but am I right about them responding? Its like that girl with screen name jen102280 she thinks she is god and Im thinking the women suck more than the men.Do you agree?

10/14/2008 8:10:18 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  
unclefunkey
Teaneck, NJ

You Guys picked the wrong one when you picked Jen..

Of all the women on here she is the WORST!!! Besides, what's wrong with you, responding to a thread that has as its title Men suck suck suck.... What were you expecting???? A candygram?

Please keep in mind, if they are attractive and they are on here, there has got to be something wrong with them..

Best of luck,

Uncle Funkey

10/14/2008 8:15:14 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

ekkid1987
Newton, NJ

In some instances YES.. But dont forget that people tend not to respond for an array of reasons, From them being full of themselves to them being shy or they are just thinking your another jerkoff trying to get into their pants. I have come to he realization that most girls Judge immiediatly after they come into any sort of contact with a male and decide then and there if you are a nice guy or a jerkoff. But in that same respect guys do the same thing as I have stated in her thread people are to quick to judge one another and usually do so by the cover of the book. People in todays age are to lazy to actually try in making real freinships before relatinships so they are looking for the Mr. Dreamy Who is usually the player putting on his fake persona. Therefore the girl starts thinking every guy that comes of as a "nice guy" at bat is just another player... I do agree itr is extremely frustrating that most girls come onto a DATING WEBSITE and dont respond or say anything to most people but it happens. In the end I guess all I can say is dont expect much from a free website you know?

10/14/2008 8:16:19 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

racerjt
Trenton, NJ

I think we should start a forum on JEN lol well you are right uncle you are right LOL

10/14/2008 8:23:21 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

angelboy2099
Ridgewood, NJ

LoL and I thought I was alone on this. Yeah it is really irritating that some of these women don't even have the courtesy to reject you like a normal woman does. If she didn't read the email its usually because she never got around to it or she is purposely ignoring it so that you can't tell she read it or deleted it. If they delete it without saying anything that is there translation of "Get lost". Yeah my luck with women is horrible but I'm not going to give up because I know that not all women here are stuck up. As for Jen102280 just ignore her. She is too stuck in her ways of listening to reasonable people.

10/14/2008 11:06:43 PM NJ women on this site dont respond  

richardjf
Glendora, NJ

Thats because there jersey girls, they think there still a princess.
Ive been to other states and countries and the woman are so much nicer.
Philly has nice woman too.

10/15/2008 3:18:48 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

imonecrazykid
Trenton, NJ

You shouldn't even waste your time talking about Jen. It's what she wants anyway. She's just a stuck-up attention wh*re that really isn't worth spending any energy on.

10/15/2008 3:41:51 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  
princetonguy
Princeton, NJ

UNCLE FUNKEY POSTED-"You Guys picked the wrong one when you picked Jen..

Of all the women on here she is the WORST!!! Besides, what's wrong with you, responding to a thread that has as its title Men suck suck suck.... What were you expecting???? A candygram?

Please keep in mind, if they are attractive and they are on here, there has got to be something wrong with them.."

Seems to me Funkey is right on.....seems that there is a group of lonely angry old and young women on here that are not only attractive but also UN attaractive and they only hang in the forums to create havoc when they don't like members or a topic , if they got dates....on a regular basis....they wouldn't be here 24/7!
No candy grams from them !!must be something WRONG with them and they have ISSUES!
Stay away from them!
right on UNCLE!
Princetonguy

10/15/2008 3:45:01 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

nab5055
Medford, NJ

Quote from unclefunkey:
You Guys picked the wrong one when you picked Jen..

Please keep in mind, if they are attractive and they are on here, there has got to be something wrong with them..

Best of luck,

Uncle Funkey

Thanks for the compliment..............

First of all, we don't all think that we r a princess so u shouldn't group us together. Secondly, I answer all of my emails and winks........don't I Uncle Funkey?

10/15/2008 9:26:49 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

racerjt
Trenton, NJ

Well just like I said before that the older mature women on here understand but it is why the younger generation women are the way they are: RUDE,SPOILLED,STUCK-UP etc...

10/15/2008 9:33:31 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

enigmahood
Pittstown, NJ

Yea, I agree topic poster. It seems like almost every girl I've e-mailed just ignored or worse, deleted my e-mail.

I'm not sure what to say about them. Are they just used to guys e-mailing them, so they can afford to be picky and rude? I mean, they are on this site to find a date right? So shouldn't we be at least trying to meet new people here? I don't really understand the logic in just ignoring e-mails.

10/15/2008 9:43:04 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

angelips
Villas, NJ

i sometimes ignore winks but i always respond to emails so but theres a lot of good woman on here that are not like that

10/15/2008 10:17:00 AM NJ women on this site dont respond  

fdman911
Mount Holly, NJ

Hi Angel......

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5