Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

Just sign up, search, chat, and date the desirable singles you select. beverly hills dating website Pickable is the only app exactly where women no longer really feel like their dating life is exposed to the public. Now, the New York City transplant is lending her poignant, often hilarious voice to R29. saddestdoll onlyfans It was essential for us to present a assortment of choices for dating preferences, no matter if it is casual hookups, first dates, or even marriage.

wild hookup app

ThenI left a note saying I was playing Whelans and would leave two tickets at the door. craigslist bakersfield dating To an extent, you ll be taking a leap of faith in meeting up with somebody new. If there s even a hint of controlling, possessive, disrespectful or otherwise unhealthy behaviors, it s most likely that behavior is not going to go away. how to check who liked my profile on happn It also provides an on the internet databank that connects users with other testing centers nationwide.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
10/15/2008 11:37:50 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

sammael
Fountain, CO

I don't see why they can't be . I know I make a lot of jokes about being homophobic , but in truth I have several gay and lesbian friends . One of wich I treat like a baby sister . She's also the one who trys to make sure that folks know the difference between lesbians and dykes , and gays and f*gs .

10/15/2008 11:40:58 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

zeenahh
Grants Pass, OR

My bro is gay and his guy is the funniest dude i ever met. I love to go to the movies with him... its a hoot !

10/15/2008 11:54:11 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

I know for a fact that friends can come from all walks of life and sexual
orientation does not have a place in friendship. I have friends that are both straight and gay.

10/15/2008 11:59:53 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

twohawks
Bothell, WA

When I was a lad, growing up in a conservative town in Oregon. I don't ever recall encountering any gays, or lesbians. I'm quite sure they were there, but they kept a low profile.

My grandmother was a full blooded Indian (Northern Arapaho) and she drilled into me countless times that I was to respect everyone no matter who or what they were. She told me that to get respect from anyone...you had to give it. If I wanted to have a friend...I had to be one. That logic still holds with me today. If I am given the respect and dignity that I deserve....that's what they get from me! So I don't give a damn who or what a person is. If they show respect for me and what I am. That's what they get in return.

[Edited 10/16/2008 12:00:49 AM]

10/16/2008 12:06:30 AM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

oldeschoolcharm
Monroe, WA

Sure. I've had a gay friend and one of my closest female friends is lesbian.

10/16/2008 12:56:04 AM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

nooneinnocent
Indianapolis, IN

I really think this is a silly question but I digress. I'm friends with several gay men, have lived with 3(current roomie is gay) and have also lived with 2 lesbians (no boys,i didn't swing that way with them. get you're mind out of the gutter.)

Most of my closest friends have been gay, so yeah, gay and straights can be friends.

Just because you're straight doesn't mean you're narrow.

10/16/2008 4:05:08 AM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  
irishboi
Dowagiac, MI

I want to thank everyone so far that has particapated in my poll I made this poll to get a feel of what today's society thought about gay people and if there was any predjudice against gays and you have shown me that being gay isnt as big of a issue as it once was so thank you everyone for your support Im glad to see all of the posative responses from both men & women.. in my life I have come across alot of homophobes Ive been called everything under the sun I have even had my life threatened just for who I am Ive had friends that were attacked coming out of gay bars some to the point that they were seriously injured it saddens me that people treat other humans like that.. so Im glad to see all of the posative feed back thank you all gave me I was under the impression that gay people just didnt fit in a str8 persons world there are some decent folks out there and you guys have proven it to me

[Edited 10/16/2008 4:06:37 AM]

10/16/2008 7:02:23 AM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

forever4
Victoria
Australia

I have two female gay freinds at least they would be safe around my then Partner Male

10/16/2008 11:06:26 AM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

twohawks
Bothell, WA

Irish: We are what we are and we are what nature intended us to be. If people can't accept what and who we are...they need to get a few lessons on good old "down home" humility! Nature didn't intend us to be all the same, so we have to look beyond the exterior and look inside. "Think outside the box" as it were. Knowing and understanding your fellow Human is difficult, but not mission impossible.

10/16/2008 11:12:00 AM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

kaseylt
Henderson, NV

yo! irishboi...the answer is YES!!!
have you checked tha stats on this??? 100% say yes!!!

[Edited 10/16/2008 11:13:17 AM]

10/16/2008 11:14:10 AM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

thepkk
Everton, MO

Of course we can be friends. Times have changed and I am glad that it is the way it is now days. It wasn't all that long ago when you couldn't openly be friends, now you can and it is great!

10/16/2008 1:29:45 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

romanticfool
Bowling Green, OH

Yes

10/16/2008 2:58:20 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  
irishboi
Dowagiac, MI

Thank you guy's it mean's alot

10/16/2008 3:07:26 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

bryneyes174
Loves Park, IL

Of course!

10/16/2008 5:41:16 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

jamesbro
Walnut Creek, CA

Definatly YESS

If anyone says they can't be friends because of one sexual orientation they probably dont have many friends
I have lots of gay friends
male and female and some inbetween

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6