Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

A single thrilling function of CMB is the tidbits. honolulu dating app Talley desired to observe irrespective of whether situations like this, where there s space for discrepancies to manifest into sexuality, linked to increased alcohol consumption. Let at least one particular buddy know exactly where and when you program to go on your date. charmerly dating app Chat, gossip, message boards, fora, what ever you call it, this is exactly where you ll uncover it! You can see all the most up to date Conversations on this page.

private delights

This quest societies wolves to scientific theories and try not even find out my post grad time for me. hookups fayetteville ar Six males reveal the horrors they seasoned when dipping a toe in the murky waters of on line dating. Right here are some standard answers to the questions you may well be as well embarrassed to ask. ksi trolls on omegle Our customers are verified, which assists to prevent the possibility of chatting with scammers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
10/15/2008 2:31:53 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  
irishboi
Dowagiac, MI

1. yes
2. maybe
3. never thought about it
4. dont know
5. no

Im just curious being a openly gay man that's right you heard me suprise! gay guy here.. Can Gay people and Str8 people be friends or is it 2 differant worlds and if the 2 ever crossed paths would their be a collision.. Im interested in feed back about this I want your opinion's on the topic....by the way be honest no bashing any bashing will be flagged so if ya got nothing nice to say dont say anything at all just be honest but not brutal remember we all share the same place called Earth so let's all try to be nice to one another

10/15/2008 2:33:21 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

bobbieforforums
Poultney, VT

of course you know your my friend

10/15/2008 2:35:27 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

granola_girl
Rockvale, TN

What's up with this, irishboi. Number one, I could care less if you were gay or not. Two, don't label yourself. You are a man just like any other man in this forum. Yes, I said it! He works, he loves, he lives, he pays bills, he jokes...whatever! Three, welcome to the forums kiddo. Mwwwwah!

10/15/2008 2:36:56 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

selenah
Taunton, MA

I have 2 gay male friends, they are like the brothers I never had. I have known one of them for over 30 years ... I have NO gay female friends though...

10/15/2008 2:37:13 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

007shark
Crystal River, FL

sure, just don't be looking at my a** when I'm typing upside down.

10/15/2008 2:39:41 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

bobbieforforums
Poultney, VT

lol shark do you even have booty? jk

10/15/2008 2:41:38 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

007shark
Crystal River, FL

no booty here. nope. nothing to see.

10/15/2008 2:42:04 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

bobbieforforums
Poultney, VT

damn love the booties

10/15/2008 2:44:40 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Well Irish, since I'm your favorite f*g hag, you already know my answer! Pucker up, Baby...but NO tongues!

10/15/2008 2:46:45 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  
irishboi
Dowagiac, MI

I believe so I have met and made some great friends here that happen to be both

10/15/2008 2:49:37 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

kegleaves
Mount Juliet, TN

Damn straight they can.. I happen to love some gay people.. Heck Chris I love so much I call him my little brother and My sister in laws parents are both female. No one in my family has anything against them. I was raised to see the good in people and to love everyone no matter what.

10/15/2008 3:08:20 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

rusty_shorts
West Palm Beach, FL

Yep.. Sure.. Does'nt bother me whatcha do.. I can hang out with anybody and be comfortable...

And the funny part is, even the most hardcore homophobe probably has at least one gay friend who the homophobe has no clue about..

10/15/2008 4:43:45 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  
irishboi
Dowagiac, MI

Quote from metu:
Well Irish, since I'm your favorite f*g hag, you already know my answer! Pucker up, Baby...but NO tongues!
thank you hun

10/15/2008 4:49:55 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

barbaraajo
Reston, VA

of course we can! I don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors.

10/15/2008 7:28:09 PM Can Gay's & Str8's be friends  

justdancin
Tomball, TX

I know several gay men I have called my friend for years. We have had some great conversations, one is a nationally renown artist/portrait painter possessing so much talent ... I wish that he could give me a fraction of it, in conjunction with lessons. I find gay men very easy to talk to, sensitive, intelligent, and non-threatening. I find gay women to be more intimidating than men are. My old pool-shooting partner was bi ... I'm not ... it was never a question that came up between us. A matter of respect for each other as individuals. If friends, what difference does sexual preference make? I don't sleep with my friends whether male or female anyway.

just me....peace

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5