Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

If casual flings and hook ups are your focus, shy away from apps created to assistance you come across extended term relationships. craigslist kankakee county illinois On the day of the date, attempt and stay busy and distracted. Even if you are enjoying the on the internet messages, don t push your luck. plenty of fish priority message A handful of month ago I wrote a how to ask a lady out from a dating app guide for males, but lately I have realized that people today want even much more standard directions than that.

listcrawler ads

Here s a finance professional and CFO of Finance Femme Kendra with 10 finance inquiries to ask whilst dating. colorado springs hookup Understanding very little about a particular person can also make initial messaging a lot much more challenging. It also calls for a particular level of disclosure prior to any sexual act. online dating morocco He was on spring break, he told me, and wouldn t be back until Sunday.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
10/15/2008 7:46:14 PM In need of advice  

faith85
Newaygo, MI

Ok, I am thinking that finding a guy Locally on DH is going to be harder then I first thought. SADSoo I have been thinking of expanding my Distance out farther like to near by states. Now I was wondering what advice anyone can give me on LD relationships. When I am in a relationship I enjoy all the time I can spend with the person and I am just worried that not having the opportunity to see the person often will cause more problems then it is worth.. PhotobucketCrying So what do you think and do you have any advice that will help me if I do decide to try a LD relationship?

10/15/2008 7:49:27 PM In need of advice  

mr_jimi_bones
Prince Frederick, MD

never had a good one.

10/15/2008 7:50:02 PM In need of advice  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

i thought the pple who claim to have sober contributions/posts here are having a field day in DH!!
i may just be having more luck here than the angels and holier than thou goons here

10/15/2008 7:52:09 PM In need of advice  

fljoe5
Pompano Beach, FL

i wouldn't like it. it would be diffucult to spend time with one another.

10/15/2008 7:53:21 PM In need of advice  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

All I can give you is a confused face and good luck..some can do it and some can't.
Ask yourself..do YOU think you can go a month or more without seeing that someone special?..with out having them right in front of you every other day to talk to?
Only being able to hear thier voice on the other end of a wire?
Not being able to touch there hand or just feel them beside you.
Not being able to just pick up the phone and say hey I fixed you dinner come on over!!!

Make shure your ready for it...good luck

[Edited 10/15/2008 7:54:02 PM]

10/15/2008 7:55:04 PM In need of advice  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

The country is homogeneous in terms of ass-holes.

Statistically you are better off expanding your population.......but don't expect to meet fewer jerks.

[Edited 10/15/2008 7:55:20 PM]

10/15/2008 8:00:48 PM In need of advice  

faith85
Newaygo, MI

Ya i know that I will still meet the same amount of bad ones no matter where I look. Ya I think it would be hard, but maybe in the end worth it.. I would miss all of them things. But the person I had in mind lives like 4hrs away so in the end its not all that far.. Sigh, ya I have been thinking about the issue alot. Trying to see if I can deal with the distance. I am just undecided at this point. I mean I have been alone and single for going on 7 months, so I mean I am surviving now, so would it really make a big differences is what i have to decided..

10/15/2008 8:00:59 PM In need of advice  

billyblueboy903
Texarkana, AR

Well. . . I've done it before, and it can work if you both want it to. We always made it a routine to lie in bed and talk to each other for about an hour or two at bedtime every night, and text back and forth during the day, things like that to stay in touch. We even mailed each other letters. And typically we'd try to spend at least every other weekend together. We'd alternate. . I'd drive down to her place and stay one weekend, then she'd drive to my place and spend a weekend, and so forth. It worked alright. Not ideal, to be sure, but we went out like that for about a year. We lived in bordering states, not quite 400 miles apart. Things ended up not working out, but it wasn't because of the long distance aspect. It was other stuff, and of course problems are going to come up in any relationship, long distance or not.

10/15/2008 8:05:51 PM In need of advice  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

just read ur profile..this problem is caused by baggage(kids) that u have.. no decent man will accept that. unless they have some. take it or leave it

[Edited 10/15/2008 8:06:16 PM]

10/15/2008 8:07:25 PM In need of advice  

faith85
Newaygo, MI

Ya see that is the problem. Since I left my sons father, I have no place of my "own". I gave him the house I was buying. So I am stuck at home with my parents. and thats no fun. I work close to 35 hrs a week and cant swing a rental with the money I make.. So I am thinking that A second job working nights might be well needed. That would of course mean working all day then night and having less time with my son. Or with anyone for that matter. But what guy wants to go to his girls house when she lives back at home.. haha

10/15/2008 8:10:33 PM In need of advice  

destinyfate
Brainerd, MN

Plan some weekend get aways. You certainly can't bring a guy home where your at; I'm guessing your babysitter is your parents too.

10/15/2008 8:11:06 PM In need of advice  

fljoe5
Pompano Beach, FL

well, as far as the your son and living at home, if he cares about you, then that shouldn't matter... just my opinion

10/15/2008 8:12:13 PM In need of advice  

waireh
Norman, OK

Quote from faith85:
Ok, I am thinking that finding a guy Locally on DH is going to be harder then I first thought. SADSoo I have been thinking of expanding my Distance out farther like to near by states. Now I was wondering what advice anyone can give me on LD relationships. When I am in a relationship I enjoy all the time I can spend with the person and I am just worried that not having the opportunity to see the person often will cause more problems then it is worth.. PhotobucketCrying So what do you think and do you have any advice that will help me if I do decide to try a LD relationship?

I wouldn't have a problem with it if I'd had the opportunity to establish the relationship in person first. Then I would love the travel to see him. It wouldn't bother me, because I don't have the need to be with someone nor talk with them every day. If I can call and visit I'm good.

I believe for some people it's more about trust and fear. The mistrust is based on the fear that either you or your partner doesn't trust themselves to be faithful. The fear is based on that mistrust, because if the trust is there, I don't have to be that close to you all the time in the relationship, at least until he decides to move or I do.

If that happens, I advise that you don't move in together and make certain you are self-sufficient, just in case the relationship doesn't work.

10/15/2008 8:14:22 PM In need of advice  

faith85
Newaygo, MI

Quote from kitise:
just read ur profile..this problem is caused by baggage(kids) that u have.. no decent man will accept that. unless they have some. take it or leave it

Funny shitCause I don't think any child is baggage. And I respect your outlook and decision for not dating women with children but don't come on my thread and call my son F**kin baggage. Thats very disrespectful. I have been talking to a guy in another state that has no problem with me having a child. He has none of his own either. I have had only one guy for DH pass me up due to the fact I have a kid.. soo its not all men. But anyways I love my son hes everything to me and I dont care to hear you talk crap about kids.

10/15/2008 8:16:05 PM In need of advice  

wreckerman57
Port Jervis, NY

sweetheart i sent a guy 21 looking for you last night in here but i don't think you were on line.He was lookin for a nice girl arpund his age.

Page: 1, 2, 3