Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

where can i find hookups

It got to a point exactly where he could not stop pondering about ending the marriage. kissimmee dating sites The most difficult thing is reading body language. This forum consists of 2,084 subjects and 28,952 replies, and was final updated by T from NY 13 hours, 40 minutes ago. omegle ft strangers app Surprisingly, I wasn t scared that he was an ax murderer.

hookup charlotte nc

I am significantly older than the 20 or 30 anything this article implies, but these questions would commonly operate for any age up to 80 and beyond. st augustine hookups I recommend WhatsApp as it is the least intrusive of the options. You have been communicating with your new match for a even though, and you feel comfortable enough to ask them out for an in person date. puerto rican dating app They dropped us off at the side of the highway and I produced it back to YYZ intact.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/15/2008 9:34:16 PM Can anyone explain the purpose of these to me  

keykeper34
Boise, ID

Can anyone explain the purpose of these to me:

Operation Cable Splicer
Operation Garden Plot
Rex 84

Thank you for our help in advance.

10/15/2008 10:42:02 PM Can anyone explain the purpose of these to me  

nighthawk13
Colorado Springs, CO

Code names given to specific military events. Everything is so coded from civil activity like flood relief to military combat.

10/16/2008 4:20:29 AM Can anyone explain the purpose of these to me  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are subprograms of the Rex 84 Program, which "was established on the reasoning that if a 'mass exodus' of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons."

Operation Cable Splicer is "the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation."

10/16/2008 2:15:11 PM Can anyone explain the purpose of these to me  

seadog10
Surprise, AZ

Hey shooter, think our SERE training would come in handy?
PS: key.. here is a site that will explain ..
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59023/pg1

[Edited 10/16/2008 2:17:40 PM]

10/17/2008 8:11:30 PM Can anyone explain the purpose of these to me  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

Shooter has it right on, and Rex 84 is also meant as an operation to control civilian unrest in any situation which brings about mass demonstrations.

And, there are dozens of huge containment centers already constructed nationwide, with some holding over a hundred thousand.

ATS is an excellent site Seadog, and I check it often. Also www.prisonplanet.com, Alex Jones site, actually has photos of one camp, which all the signs are in Russian.

There are contingency plans to round up nearly all veterans, and disarm them, so you might want to bury a few choice items for such time as they may be needed for game hunting.

Google PNAC, and get some more info.

Semper Fi~

Eagle

10/18/2008 1:35:19 AM Can anyone explain the purpose of these to me  

keykeper34
Boise, ID

Thank you so very much for this information.
I thought that was what I read,
(plans to round up all veterans and disarm them)
but then again
I thought maybe I just clicked on the wrong
site or something.

I sometimes wonder how many veterans there are out
in civilian life that can and would carry arms to
defend our country here on her own turf.

Kinds silly though that civilians who have never
been in the military have plans such as this.

10/18/2008 7:47:28 AM Can anyone explain the purpose of these to me  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

you are right and there are some that won't fight here at home
but many will, and I am one that they will have to take out,
cause I am not going easy.I am far from perfect, but I am a mom
and a Vet who will do ANY thing necessary. I am pretty sure there
are others too not just talk.

10/18/2008 8:41:26 AM Can anyone explain the purpose of these to me  

not2timid
Rockford, IL

Good questions Key... There are many different attitudes of veterans. But one thing is for certain... we have all done time. How we were before we went has just as much to do with it as who we are upon our release. I'll see you later as I am going back to hiding in the bushes... I have mellowed and like to observe.