Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup classifieds

I ended up fleeing as she cooked a meal, and tore off in my auto. online dating gainesville fl But I was attempting to be nice and we were meeting up on like a Tuesday or Wednesday, so I was trying to be versatile. I went on a first Tinder date and following we had hooked up he asked how a lot of persons I d been with. bedpage atlanta ga Appreciate Stories is a series about enjoy in all its types, with one new essay appearing every day till Valentine s Day.

free hookup social network

Griffin advises asking about who they re closest to just to get a tiny facts on the relationships in their lives. adult dating sacramento A series of updates adding new functions — every thing from video chatting to support for dating remotely — have kept the apps relevant. A free of charge membership lets users post up to eight photographs, communicate, view others pictures and use most functions of the website. cara main omegle di laptop Bumble requires this one particular step further by only permitting girls to send the initial message to minimise the deluge of messages women invariably obtain on dating web sites.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

10/15/2008 9:57:59 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Talk about anything that bothers you.NO FLAMING!Lets make this more like a support.Any flaming will only get that person blocked.I know there are lots of times I wish I could just talk about things about my health problems.So I thought Id start a thread for just that.We are all adults So no need to flame,bash,JUDGE others.Only people really caring to post on this.Thanks you.

10/16/2008 11:25:53 AM NO! Judgement.  

wolfyhp
Over 1,000 Posts (1,066)
Atascadero, CA

Alright, I'll bite (nicely.)

I just need to vent about my situation. More precise, I suppose I need to whine. We all need to sometime.

I am stuck in the middle and I hate it. My back is so bad that I can barely get out of bed some days and have missed school because of it. I'm not just talking pain, I'm talking not being able to stand upright and having one or both legs nearly useless from sciatica.

Yet, even though I'd qualify for it, I know getting a scooter or powerchair isn't right for me yet. I still need to keep my back muscles strong by using them on good days and I live in an upstairs apartment. There's also at least one classroom I'm in this semester which could not accommodate a wheelchair or scooter very well. (I don't think it's up to the latest ADA codes.) Anyways, as I said, I'm not quite at that point yet.

I'm definitely not saying I want to be at that point, though it seems I will be at some time in my future unless a series of miracles occurs, just that it's frustrating to be where I'm currently at with the arthritis.

Just needed to vent. Thanks

10/16/2008 2:09:03 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

well lets hope the miracles come.

10/16/2008 8:08:01 PM NO! Judgement.  

dragonlady36
New Albany, IN

I know how u feel I have had DDD for 7 years now and three surgeries later still walking (before last surgery I could not) Some days farther than others, some not out of the house. I too know that I would qualify, even spoke with doc about it. But would that been like giving up or getting over the inevitable. Some days I really need power chair but some days not. So every day that I dont is one more day this disease (and all the others that go with... nerve damage, fibro, weak limbs, spasms, etc...) This is one day longer I dont need that damn thing.. ya know I just feel like thats one more day that I can keep fighting cause I dont like the way it feels to just give up and let this mess take control over me and mine.
I hope I made some sense and not just rattled on.
Keep your head up and never give up. Trust me its not pretty!

10/16/2008 9:53:47 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

More sense than you think.We probably all in this group feel this way.

10/16/2008 10:37:16 PM NO! Judgement.  

dragonlady36
New Albany, IN

thanks I wasnt sure that made sense or not
sometimes its hard really just dont feel like dealing but you just have to

10/17/2008 12:10:09 AM NO! Judgement.  

wolfyhp
Over 1,000 Posts (1,066)
Atascadero, CA

dragonlady, you made perfect sense. I'm sorry you're in a similar situation, but I'm glad you can empathize at least.

10/17/2008 12:58:27 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

I hope talking here can help all of us.

P.S if someone flames dont worry I will block them.

10/17/2008 1:25:28 PM NO! Judgement.  
toon45
Long Prairie, MN

Hi you sound like some open minde pepole.sorry my spelling is a little rust.any wase im 46 and disabled because of bloud clots and then some and at my age i fill real crappy about be on soc.well what i want to know wear do you meat a lady thats would date me.i would love to meat some self empoled.so i could work whith so that know s when you have to sit they dont give you crap or what ever the thing.just so you know.i love God.but im not a church goer or a bible sales men .im just trying to get back on my feat.i hope i dint afend any one .Godbless

10/17/2008 1:28:48 PM NO! Judgement.  
toon45
Long Prairie, MN

Im sorry i dont mean to be engret.but what do you me by flamming.if you dont mined me asking

10/17/2008 1:35:49 PM NO! Judgement.  
toon45
Long Prairie, MN

hay .your not wineing your just being honest prays the lord for honesty.back problems can realy suck because it goes further then just your back far as pain i would rather some one smash my hand whith a hamer in set of the iner pain.if you have or know some one whith bloud cots then you know what im talking about.

10/17/2008 1:56:30 PM NO! Judgement.  

stanizz
Fort Washington, MD

Hmmmm, I have menires disease, which is the self destruction of the inner ear. Two big problems with this disease are vertigo, and being continually exhausted, I mean sleep for days exhausted. It on occasion involves pain, nausea, diareaha, and other assorted issues. And I am a electrician, trying to move a 12 ft ladder plus go up and down get material etc., are all challenges with vertigo and ppl just dont get it when you have to slow down sometimes. And being single with bills really cant afford to miss work. But boy do I have a bad day every once in a while. It would be nice if ppl had a concept of what its like to be dizzy constantly thats all.

10/17/2008 3:18:16 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Welcome guys.

Flaming is when someone starts picking on anyone or putting them down.

it wont be tolarated here.This thread is going to be more like a support group for all that care about others.

As to where to find somene I think we all are still looking as well.Just have to get known.

I have RSD in my left knee and right hip.My left knee is still shattered and they wont replace it until Im older.I have a SCS (spinal cord stimulater)in my back.

Please dont be offended if I dont know what peoples conditions are,but I promise if you will explain them I will do my best to understand.

Welcome again.It was very nice meeting you guys.

10/17/2008 3:19:16 PM NO! Judgement.  
vanillaspicey
Jacksonville, FL

Hi everyone - I'm fairly new to the site and I've been poking around in different groups. Not sure if I really belong here - I'm not actually on disability or anything, but I do have a lot of stuff wrong with me that keeps me on short-term disability way more often than I'd like.

I love the concept of a no judgement thread (Toon, I sent you an email to try to describe flaming). I have major depression (well managed on the current meds, finally - thank God!), diabetes, and have just found out I have degenerative disk (disc?) disease in my lower back.

Hey - those with the back problems, did you know that some anti-depressants actually have pain relieving properties as well? My back was so bad 3 weeks ago that I had to be off work a week. During that week I had a med management appointment with my doctor and she upped my anti-depressant. 2-3 days later my back was mui better! Of course, mine isn't all that bad yet, just started having serious pain a couple of months ago.

Anyway, looking forward to hanging out and getting to know everyone better.

10/17/2008 3:22:56 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Hi everyone - I'm fairly new to the site and I've been poking around in different groups. Not sure if I really belong here - I'm not actually on disability or anything, but I do have a lot of stuff wrong with me that keeps me on short-term disability way more often than I'd like.

I love the concept of a no judgement thread (Toon, I sent you an email to try to describe flaming). I have major depression (well managed on the current meds, finally - thank God!), diabetes, and have just found out I have degenerative disk (disc?) disease in my lower back.

Hey - those with the back problems, did you know that some anti-depressants actually have pain relieving properties as well? My back was so bad 3 weeks ago that I had to be off work a week. During that week I had a med management appointment with my doctor and she upped my anti-depressant. 2-3 days later my back was mui better! Of course, mine isn't all that bad yet, just started having serious pain a couple of months ago.

Anyway, looking forward to hanging out and getting to know everyone better.

Welcome!

Sure you belong here.This thread will not judge by how bad you hurt.

Thats why I have the no flaming part in.I wont allow it.They will be block as soon as I get on.

Thanks for the tip about the back meds.

Welcome again.

10/17/2008 7:06:57 PM NO! Judgement.  

foxy_woman_49
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,740)
Omaha, NE

maka..when things started here..Everyone was to be able to speak freely who no finger pointing. Support yes

Venting..yep
Conversation..yep
Caring ppl..yep

Tis better to keep the peace and be nice to one other we all suffer in one way or the other
None of us need anymore pain.

Kindness ....yes

hugs,
Foxy

10/18/2008 4:15:56 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

I agree.Just I have noticed some judging so I made a thread where I can put a stop to it.

10/19/2008 2:47:57 AM NO! Judgement.  
burningmidnight
Clarkston, WA

Hi, Im not sure if I'm posting this right or not so bear with me. I've suffered from depression since I was a child and have recently dicovered that I'm bipolar as well. It seems like no one understands anything about these diorders and always wants to judge you based on how normal you seem to be. I'm not normal but i don't think I belong in an asylum either. I found out a couple of years ago that the only person that I thought understood me didn't even know me at all and have felt very alone ever since.

It's so frustrating trying to find the right medication!I just stopped taking prozac because it was making me very agitated and I have yet to find the right one. I either feel tired from depression or from the drug. I'm so tired of being tired!

I especially hate it when my husband looks at me with a completly blank expression and I know that none of the crap that I've tried to explain to him about myself has gotten through,my mother and grandmother do this too. If I could just turn my ndisorders off believe me I would!

Thanks for lettig me vent.

10/19/2008 7:15:01 AM NO! Judgement.  
vanillaspicey
Jacksonville, FL

Hi Burning - I posted this on a thread somewhere and can't find it right now, but one thing that may really help is a good support system, especially if you don't get it at home (hey, I was diagnosed with depression in my mid 30's after having suffered with it since my early teen years! Once I was diagnosed I tried to explain it to my husband at the time. Nope, no such thing really exists, by the way you're just crazy (duh!). When I started on my journey of recovery we split up, he couldn't handle me NOT being ill)

Anyway, there's a group called DBSA (Depression Bipolar Support Alliance). It's a nationwide group, so Google it and see if there's a group in your area. There's another group for the spouses, parents, grown children, friends, etc of people with depression and bipolar. It's called NAMI (I think it stands for something like National Alliance for Mentally Ill, or something like that). Lots of good literature, if you can't get hubby to go to a meeting or at least online, then just order some literature and leave it lying around. He'll read it or he won't - you're the one you have to focus on.

Regarding meds, it can be a b!t%h and a half to find the right one or the right combination. Even if you're Bipolar II (more depression, hypomania as opposed to hypermania, means low-level manic states if you're not familiar with the term) you should probably be on a mood stabilizer as well as an anti-depressant.

I did a lot of research on meds and have found there are different classes of anti-depressants. Have you only taken the Prozac or have you tried others? If you've taken others that are SSRI's, you may need to be switched to an SNRI - SSRI's only work on seratonin and some also work on dopamine. SNRI's work on both seratonin and norepenephrine (sp?). For me SNRI's are the only thing that work, in combination with a mood stabilizer (Lamictal for me, not too many side effects but not for everyone).

If you want to talk about all this more privately, feel free to email me any time. Hang in there sweetie, it honestly CAN get better!

Hugs

10/19/2008 8:35:33 AM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Hi burning.Here you can post anything you want,as long as there is no flaming.We try here to understand all.I had a long distance relationship with a woman that was bipolar.I did my best to understand.It only ended because everytime we discussed gettig together she would disappear.The last time she disappeared for 2 months.So if I dont know about someone condition,please forgive me I will do my best to understand.

10/19/2008 9:24:59 AM NO! Judgement.  

justacountrygal
Catskill, NY

Burning,

I have the same problem with my family... I am back at home with my parents these days, and my grandmother just moved in too.... My parents refuse to believe that depression is an illness, it can be managed with medication, but it still rears its ugly head...

Like vanilla said, get the meds right is a real pain in the ___________________!!!! Once you get them straightened out, you can pretty much function on a normal level.

Unfortunately, I have issues with I guess it's my metabolism of the medication, cus something will work for like 3 months, and then I have to change meds or have the dosages adjusted. Fortunately the shrink I am working with now, has a very good knowledge of medications, and how they affect people, so when he makes changes, they are usually effective. I have to call him tomorrow as I have been having a lot of crying jags this week, with no cause that I can determine... except maybe for my mom riding my case to get a job and go shopping with her, etc.

Burning, thanks for the names of the support groups... been looking for something like that around here with no success.... hopefully the search will go better with a name.

Anytime either of you would like to chat, feel free to email me.

10/19/2008 2:40:36 PM NO! Judgement.  
vanillaspicey
Jacksonville, FL

Hi everyone,

Maka - had no intention of taking over your thread with all the depression/bipolar stuff. Just something very near and dear to my heart as I'm sure you can tell A lot of depressed/bipolar people have problems with social anxiety too, but I'm still sorry that things never worked out for you and your friend. We all need more of you "normals" to see us as regular people.

I hate the term "mental" illness. Sounds too much like something you've gotten because you're awful. The truth is these diseases are just like any others. Some function within the body ceases to do its' job properly. In our cases, it's brain chemicals. Just like the diabetic doesn't produce enough insulin, our brain chemical receptors don't retain enough of the "good stuff" to keep us functioning well.

Countrygal - Hugs to you, I'm so sorry your parents don't understand. Same advice to you as to Burning, leave some NAMI literature lying around and leave them to read it or not. Kind of like AA or any other recovery process, we learn that we can only control our own actions and reactions.

Posted on the thread today, but same here. Anyone here, feel free to email me anytime you need a shoulder!

10/20/2008 3:35:57 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

vanillaspicey Dont say sorry here.This is what this thread is for.Please talk all you want we will do our best to listen and understand.

10/20/2008 4:01:54 PM NO! Judgement.  

lostinwyoming
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,593)
Evanston, WY

like the old saying go'es.JUDGE NOT LEST YE YOURSELF BE JUDGED!
good thread.

10/20/2008 4:36:45 PM NO! Judgement.  

liltower
Las Cruces, NM

Anyone have a suggestion to talk to someone about vestibular problems. noone seems to think Im having problems. Im in bed because of dizzyness for long periods of time . Ive found that when a episode hits its better to try and sleep as much and possible. I look fine but having a hard time getting support . Doctor has ruled out work completely because the episodes come on at anytime. Drove semi trucks all my life and its pretty hard to give up something that you love to me a divorce is easy. no drugs or surgery or therapy will make me better.

10/20/2008 7:19:12 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Sorry liltower I sure dont.I am not sure what that is BUT I do have ears and am willing to listen.

10/20/2008 8:59:28 PM NO! Judgement.  
burningmidnight
Clarkston, WA

Thanks for the information Vanillaspicey, I'll try looking up a support group for more literature. I suffer from social anxiety as well, unfortunatly it's gotten worse the past couple of years. I've tried wellbutrin but that made me feel like I was wired or something, it also turned off my sex drive. I've tried cymbalta and prozac but it seemed like they worked for a little while for the depression and then I just started feeling more and more irritable and anxious. I've also tried seroqel and some other one that I can't remember the name for the Biopolar but they knocked me out no matter what time or dosage I took, they alo made me gain weight which depressed me more. Go figure. I just got insurance but my current doctor doesn't except it so I'm in the process of getting a doctor that will. When I do I hope to find something that works for both bipolar and depression, I will mention the mood stabilizers. I made a list of what I've tried and how it affected me but I can't find it which brings up another issue. I don't know if it relates to Depression or Bipolar disorder or not but my memory has been really bad, so bad that I make a schedule of what to do so I won't forget, menial stuff like brushing teeth, feeding animals, studying. Weird huh, I've always been disorganized but not like this.

Thanks to everyone for responding, it makes me feel better to know that there are people who understand what I'm going through and that theres people who will listen and not judge.

10/20/2008 9:02:25 PM NO! Judgement.  
burningmidnight
Clarkston, WA

Justacountrygal

I have had the same problem with meds working for a few months then not having much effect, I'll mention the issue of metabolism to my doctor when I get one. Thanks

10/21/2008 6:12:04 AM NO! Judgement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Quote from liltower:
Anyone have a suggestion to talk to someone about vestibular problems. noone seems to think Im having problems. Im in bed because of dizzyness for long periods of time . Ive found that when a episode hits its better to try and sleep as much and possible. I look fine but having a hard time getting support . Doctor has ruled out work completely because the episodes come on at anytime. Drove semi trucks all my life and its pretty hard to give up something that you love to me a divorce is easy. no drugs or surgery or therapy will make me better.

Have you seen a ENT doctor?
I had awful spells of dizziness and balance problems
I saw a ENT he did many test
His news was sorry the damage is deep within the brain

I still get dizzy at times and have balance problems but not as bad as I did...before it was a every day event..it even went into vertigo

I also have what is called cervical dizziness due to the herniated disk in my neck

A kiss can even send me for a loop

[Edited 10/21/2008 6:14:29 AM PST]

10/21/2008 11:01:54 AM NO! Judgement.  

liltower
Las Cruces, NM

Foxy, I have a bruise and a blood cot at the brain at the vestibular nerve Had a truck accident 15yrs ago and went to therapy for it but years and age are taking there toll. Went back to my specialist the therapy exercises no longer work and I have vertigo and dizzyness alot. Episodes last several hours. Dizzy all the time some days not as bad as others ringing in my ear since the accident and will not go away. there is an operation available but leaves you 30% brain damage and the dont know what will happen each individual case is different , loss of motor nerves, no control over appendanges to name afew or even death on the operating table. It makes for a real hard life when you cant work . I could fall out of a chair for no reason at all . some people have suggested I go back to work and not tell a employer until something happens . problem with that is I dont know when the episodes will occur and how long the last is anybodys guess. I stay in bed 4 days a week so dizzy the room spins on way the bed another.

10/21/2008 3:18:30 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

like the old saying go'es.JUDGE NOT LEST YE YOURSELF BE JUDGED!
good thread.

Wish more people could rem that.

10/21/2008 3:31:30 PM NO! Judgement.  

dragonlady36
New Albany, IN

Amen I can think of a few right now.
Anyway markboy just wanted to say thanks. you seem very nice, too far away though.
Story of my life though.

10/21/2008 4:08:45 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Thank you.I hope I am a nice person,but I cant help where I live.This is where my kids are and I cant leave them.

10/21/2008 7:41:09 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Does life ever get to you where you get sooooo pissed offf you just dont give a damn anymore.Sorry just venting

10/21/2008 8:20:43 PM NO! Judgement.  

justacountrygal
Catskill, NY

makaboy,

I can relate to that feeling... feel free to email me if you wanna vent.

10/21/2008 10:01:09 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

10/22/2008 5:47:42 AM NO! Judgement.  

dragonlady36
New Albany, IN

never heard that song before./// Very good I liked it.

Okay my turn to vent again
Having bad day, cold weather got me down
Back hurts, legs very weak today get walk very well. hands wont type very well. They are shaking to much and making lots of errors.

I'm soooooo tired of hurting. Anyone have those days when u just dont feel like getting up and starting a new day because u hurt before getting out of bed.
Sorry just having bad day and so tired of it!
I'll stop now.. no need to bore u with my issues

10/24/2008 7:20:31 AM NO! Judgement.  
burningmidnight
Clarkston, WA

Your not boring anyone dragonlady.

I have had lots of those days. I have both back and neck problem and it's suspected that I have carpel tunnel in my right hand since it goes numb all ofthe time. I have had many a day when it's felt like my body was lterally falling apart. I just wanted to sink deep into the couch and never get up

10/24/2008 7:23:58 AM NO! Judgement.  
burningmidnight
Clarkston, WA

Makeaboy

I have anger issues too, and life has definatly pissed me off that bad before. If I didn't have my kids I probably would have just driven till I ran out of gas and then started walking because it felt like there was no point to anything anymore.

10/25/2008 7:50:53 AM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Iv never talked about the anger I feel.I have been claimed to have some overlays from the injury,but guess they arent enough to be treated.So sometimes It gets to me then after I vent for a bit I can then go back and bottle them up again.

10/26/2008 9:04:05 AM NO! Judgement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

dragonlady..dont ya dare feel alone many of us here have those kinds of bad days

Wait till winter hits here..I'll be upset, hurting and do some venting

*hugs*

I have 2 young boys and I have to get up and tend to them...feed them ect.. but I dont bother cleaning this place when its that bad..It can wait. Then when I do feel ok I over do...then back down

Its a vicious circle at times.

[Edited 10/26/2008 9:05:56 AM PST]

10/26/2008 11:35:00 AM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

never heard that song before./// Very good I liked it.

Okay my turn to vent again
Having bad day, cold weather got me down
Back hurts, legs very weak today get walk very well. hands wont type very well. They are shaking to much and making lots of errors.

I'm soooooo tired of hurting. Anyone have those days when u just dont feel like getting up and starting a new day because u hurt before getting out of bed.
Sorry just having bad day and so tired of it!
I'll stop now.. no need to bore u with my issues

This is why this thread is here.Please Post what you feel.
Ill make sure you are not jusdged.

I think we all hit that time sooner or later.
How we work it out is all dif.
But dont ever feel you are boring us.

10/26/2008 2:36:54 PM NO! Judgement.  
mountainman7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,162)
Chattanooga, TN

Hi everyone....

Some of you know me from posts I have made. Some don't, but that's still ok. I am not sure if I'll be venting or not by the end of this post. I'm just feeling a little discouraged right now with my job search, with the economy being the way it is. I've been looking a couple of months with little to no success. So, to all of you out there in my shoes, I relate to what you're going through right now. I've been told to claim Social Security Disability. I won't be able to do so, because (as I mentioned in another discussion) the federal government will say I have a graduate degree and that my ADHD and such won't be good enough to qualify (and that I should be able to find something). I can't get anything through a state office (the office shall remain unnamed), because they're doing everything humanly possible to keep me from getting services. Yet, friends tell me if I move to such and such a state, I will qualify. Woo hoo. Doesn't help me in my current situation now. I look at tomorrow as another start to job searching once more, trying to keep everything in as positive a light as possible. I keep telling myself each and every week that something good will happen this week. The week finishes with nothing. I've gone as far as "dumbing down" my education so I only have a high school diploma (and nothing more) on restaurant applications. I've learned to be "very creative" in trying to work around things. Everything will be just fine in the end, as all will work itself out as it should. Just now, it's rough week by week.

This is all I'm going to say, as I need to maintain a sharp (almost laser like) focus once again going into this week. Am thinking I'll have short-term situation taken care of and such, so I can focus on my long-term situation.

10/26/2008 7:14:30 PM NO! Judgement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

makaboy

10/27/2008 7:58:22 PM NO! Judgement.  

sturgismike
Williamsburg, NM

I love the thread concept, so here I am to join in.

I've been fighting medical problems since 13, from ugly back braces, to a full spinal fusion at 17, and have had to use oxygen in one form or another since that age.
Like others have said, I am resisting having to use a scooter as long as possible, i've had to use a walker the last few years tho.

Its hard to find people who can deal with these issues. I had a wife for a while, but when I got sick bad again I think the stress was rough enough on both of us that we had to change things or end up not caring. We still talk often, just can't be together.

All of you who wake up and fight every single day, more power to ya. There are some things you can't take back. I started using a cane, soon couldn't manage without. Fell down a couple times, started to use a walker for safety, can't do without now.

I do have some news to the good. In the last couple months something has changed, i've been able to put some muscle back on despite having muscular dystrophy and 20% lung capacity. I have even been managing some unassisted steps! I don't know how long this reprieve will last, but am taking advantage of it.

As an aside, foxy, the music you have in your profile is great. I love Nora Jones especially.

10/27/2008 10:29:35 PM NO! Judgement.  

wolfyhp
Over 1,000 Posts (1,066)
Atascadero, CA

Well, here comes the pressure changes again. I am in a lot of pain and by morning it will be sheer agony. I have some of my medicine and it helps me deal with the pain somewhat, but it still hurts a lot. At least my medication will help me sleep tonight.

I have a midterm in Contemporary World Cultures (Anthropology 225) on Friday, 2 units due in my World Religions class (Philosophy 209) on Wednesday and I have no clue how my plants will survive because I can't hold the watering can to water them.

So, I needed to vent. I'm actually in a good mood for the most part as I got an "A" on at least half of my World Religions test (he hasn't graded the other half yet. ) However, the aching does take some of the shine off my mood quite a bit. The aching isn't as bad as the all out spasms and the pain that shoots through my spine, deep inside of it or the pain that shoots down both legs. Glad I don't have school 'till Wednesday, but doubt I'll be better by then.

O.k. Done venting for now. We may proceed with normal life.

Daniel

10/28/2008 5:22:51 PM NO! Judgement.  
forever4
Victoria
Australia

Quote from makaboy:
I hope talking here can help all of us.

P.S if someone flames dont worry I will block them.
do you find that playing with the giutar helps you in some way loike is it soothing and does it help you take your mind off things

10/28/2008 5:40:47 PM NO! Judgement.  
forever4
Victoria
Australia

To Burning midnight I know where your coming from with diffrent meds etc it took me quiet a while to get on the right medication its a real buggar eh?I also have bipolar amonst other mental illnesses I cannot spell them so im not going to write it down,what I can do how ever is to tell you {not that Im a docter]But Im on a combination of meds I will Write them down and explain what they are forI take tegretol for my moods to keep them at a level pace I take efexor for the depression and Seraquel also for the bipolar they have all helped me maybe prozac alone is not enough for you have you looked up on google and had a look at the side effects from the prozac they may well be contributing to you not feeling well it wont hurt to look thereI know before I got on the right meds I was a bloody mess I heard that prozac can give you suicidlie thoughts and thats not a nice place to be
as I also have been there so love maybe you need to do some reseqarch eh in the mean time hang in there eh Im sure you will have great support from this site they are all pretty understanding here take care Lorraine

10/28/2008 6:02:23 PM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

do you find that playing with the giutar helps you in some way loike is it soothing and does it help you take your mind off things

Yes and no.When I get real down I turn to playing but then it makes it worse so beer gets involved.

Before I get real low then yes.I go off into my own world and stay there.

10/29/2008 7:22:37 AM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

foxy_woman_49 Hugs Back

11/2/2008 12:43:54 PM NO! Judgement.  

dragonlady36
New Albany, IN

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, my apartment was broken into and they came in and took my laptop (sitting at sons desktop- cant sit up long) and also took my meds. Makes me want to scream!!!! I had to go to police and file report to get meds again from doctor. He was very understanding thank goodness, even changed dosage so insurance would cover.

Of course computer is long gone.. never to be seen in daylight again. Want makes me fume is it just got back from being repaired week before it was stolen. One good thing is I said pics and documents to disc before sending it for repairs so only lost about 10 pics.

Anyway, now trying to find somewhere safe to live. This used to be but not anymore. Really thinking about Tennessee or Illinois but not sure where to start to look for place. Must be on budget with ssi, which is hard to do. Need 3 bedroom for kids,prices are crazy.

Well I stop complaining, any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks for listening or i mean reading LOL.
Melanie

11/2/2008 12:54:20 PM NO! Judgement.  

liltower
Las Cruces, NM

Quote from makaboy:
Sorry liltower I sure dont.I am not sure what that is BUT I do have ears and am willing to listen.
Makaboy thanks f or a great thread nice just to vent and have people listen.

11/5/2008 12:11:38 AM NO! Judgement.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Makaboy thanks f or a great thread nice just to vent and have people listen.

Thanks and please stay enjoying.

PLeae keep no judgement going.

Imhurting kinda bad so Im not planing on being on at all.

11/5/2008 6:23:53 AM NO! Judgement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

makaboy..plz call me...You know I care

11/5/2008 11:47:09 AM NO! Judgement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

11/5/2008 9:27:32 PM NO! Judgement.  

sploot
Streetsboro, OH

wow, what a thread.I thought that I was the only one that has trouble with weather changes. Thanks for being here. Ive had a bad back since 14 years old. I came from a family that believed that more work would straighten it right out. So as you might know it just got worse and worse. Then in 89, on a construction site a pole fell on me and the bottom four verts dissapeared. Now its 100 mg of morphine four times a day. Still hurts sometimes. Wish I could help all here. If you need to vent or want to talk, mail me.

11/6/2008 12:39:25 AM NO! Judgement.  
mwhitefalcon
Cherryville, BC

Hi i am new to this site saw this group forum and you all seem like very nice people So i got my courage up today to write. I have back problems with very bad pain and also and also very bad anxiety, and other problems. I find that latly that meditation is helping me alot. with mellow music and meditation i can bring my back pain level down for a while and also my anxiety level down a bit also. It is not a cure but it is helping me to cope better with my pain, anxity and other things well for now anyway.

11/6/2008 3:46:06 PM NO! Judgement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Welcome To Singles w/ Disabilitys here in DH

sploot..yep many effected by the weather..speaking of weather the cold weather finally made it here

mwhitefalcon..so glad you drew up the courage to talk with us

11/6/2008 3:52:07 PM NO! Judgement.  
kaitlynsnana
Michigan City, IN

sploot,,,,, i hear you on the weather good days & bad and i have only had a bad back for 6 yrs

falcon welcome to the site,,,feel free to chat about your pains we all have them in 1 way or another

FOXY you can keep the bad weather lol not hit here yet

11/6/2008 4:35:19 PM NO! Judgement.  
mwhitefalcon
Cherryville, BC

Hi, nice to meet you Foxy,Kait and all of you, Thank you for accepting me on this site. As for pain it is part of my life, like the sun rain and snow i just have to live with it the best i can and also other med problems. And i will not let this control my life because i still see lots of beauty in this life that makes me happy, Good luck to you all.