Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www local hookup com

When Twitter user Postgrad_barty urged folks to share their weirdest dating stories, they replied with gusto. speed dating palm springs I wasn t sure what I was expecting to get out of dating apps when I downloaded Tinder for the initially time. She was specifically what she portrayed herself to be via text messages, and there was no awkwardness at all. thicc russian girls First, the guy was a half hour late to our date.

megapersonnels

From my practical experience, around 1 month right after my broke up. classified ads in the villages fl Our forums are not gender particular, so a question could ask for connection assistance for ladies, and both women and males can reply providing a balanced set of guidance. I gave him the cactus, broke up with him, then headed house. deepcentral russian girl remix Dating is very simple now, thanks to these dating apps, however, you nevertheless need to have a conversation with out getting boring to identify if you want to meet in actual life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
10/16/2008 5:17:52 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

tattookrissi
Stem, NC

one can hope lol because the one guy i met on here just up and stopped talking to me and then i met a guy on another site thats free like this one and he screwed me over too so ya idk this marine seems like a sweet heart so we shall see i love military guys though they are a lot more respectful

10/16/2008 5:19:29 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

goldangel2
Hickory, NC

There is other forums on here check them out.

10/16/2008 5:43:51 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

tattookrissi
Stem, NC

aww man im sooo bored and tired got tomorrow and saturday off which rocks i havent had a day off in over a week

10/16/2008 5:52:24 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

shargene
Ahoskie, NC

How do you put up with all the junk that is on that chat room? Finding a mature person is impossible. This is a much better site for someone my age. Be careful and don't rush into anything. I found out that it only hurts you when something is pushed and not happening naturally...

10/16/2008 6:22:22 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

tattookrissi
Stem, NC

im not gonna rush anything if hes interested he can come to me im done chasin people around

10/16/2008 7:35:53 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

lovingman46
Sophia, NC

i know what yall saying i sent a few e-mail never get anything back did get one saying u to dam ugly get a woman there so many mean ppl out in the world some use these webs for a play ground hurt ppl make it hard for ones on here that are true wanting something real

10/16/2008 9:17:53 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

snowbay
Lillington, NC

Rof! You will never know what turns women on and off. These guys are different every day, you can go to bed happly, but the morning will be different. Adam the first man SLEPT when a woman was being created, when he woke up he never knew what God did, it was just magic. Another guy Solomon the most wise king, with all his wisdom he hever understood a woman. This is why prophet Bob Marley said "no woman no cry." If you find something Rof, pass it around.

10/17/2008 7:30:06 AM Getting Really Fed Up  

tattookrissi
Stem, NC

uhhh ok

10/17/2008 7:35:26 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

ncsarah
Trinity, NC

Quote from lovingman46:
i know what yall saying i sent a few e-mail never get anything back did get one saying u to dam ugly get a woman there so many mean ppl out in the world some use these webs for a play ground hurt ppl make it hard for ones on here that are true wanting something real

lovingman46, I'm sorry you got an email like that! That was wrong in so many ways. You are right, there are mean people in this world..but there are a few of us nice ones still around! Hang in there, wishing you lots of luck in finding your new friends and that special one!

I have made some really good friends on here..men and women and I usually have a lot of fun posting in the forums..something to pass the time with. Take care!

10/17/2008 8:54:48 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

tbear2762
Stedman, NC

Quote from tarheelman62:
i understand what your saying. i'm fed up with the woman i e-mail and they e-mail back and say they want to get to know me better and i'll reply and then POOF there gone.
why do woman act like there interisted and then just stop writing. i have had woman wink at me and then i'll write back and never hear from them again.

it's not a good thing when you want to just leave a free site.

please explane

I know the OP was talking about excuses that her boyfriends gave her and one was the hospital. Well I started talking to a gentleman on here and my handicapped granddaughter got put in Duke Children's. I have been here night and day for starting on my 12 day now so sometimes there really is a reason. I do keep sending short quick notes to say why I can't call at this time. So there could be a good reason why she/he went poof. Unfortunately it is very rude of them not to at least send a short note to say I didn't forget you but am having a crisis at the moment. Just my opnion.

10/18/2008 6:35:33 AM Getting Really Fed Up  

tattookrissi
Stem, NC

i realize that being in the hospital is a real reason but both of the guys lied about it just to get out of seeing me one of them i got pissed and drove to his house and he was home with some girl not at the hospital and the other one sent me a text saying i wasnt really at the hospital i just didnt want to hang out with you so having a hospital excuse is fine if its real...

10/18/2008 12:49:58 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

judiet
Winston Salem, NC

I think when we choose to go on these sights we are setting ourselves up for rejection. I moved here from Ohio two years ago and the people are great in the South It must be me because I found the same amount of rejection in Ohio You are young so don't second guess yourself...your time will come

Judie

10/18/2008 3:22:46 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

darkgoddess
Rocky Mount, NC

ladies...been there done that....burnt the t-shirt!
Where are the cute nice guys WITHOUT all the drama? I recentedly relocated from CT and love it(still do). I just seem to attract all the weirdo's,whiners, and sex maniacs (trust me it's not all that they say its cracked up to be). Though I still have an optimistic view on the male species....I might have to send away for a mail away groom/boyfirend/lover etc!!!
where are you guys hiding?

10/18/2008 6:09:09 PM Getting Really Fed Up  

tarheelman62
Sharpsburg, NC

i understand that things happen this is life. but when you can see they have been online or read your e-mail and didn't reply that is just wrong no if's and's or butt's. i know it goes both ways i'm not jumping on woman only.

10/19/2008 6:30:26 AM Getting Really Fed Up  

ruthbuzzi
Charlotte, NC

But you know . . . in defense of being on line and not responding (because I've done that)-- It depends a lot on what's in the e-mail. Sometimes there isn't much to work with to respond to and I might be somewhat interested but not very creative at that moment. Sometimes I pop in and the phone rings or the dogs bark and I just have to go before I respond. If I had kids, I bet the interuption thing would be ten times worse.

And, yeah, sometimes I'm not that interested and just haven't yet said, "hey, I'm not that interested." Yes, it would be nice if we were all grown-up enough to actually say that when it was the case, but it's a hard thing to say--especially to someone that you like in a friendly way but not in a romantic way. And I'm not trying to make an excuse . . . it's just a reason, fair or unfair.

I've also asked someone who hasn't been responding much to me if they thought there was any potential or if they were just being polite in responding at all. Got rejected, but I knew where I stood and the person was very nice about it.

Page: 1, 2, 3