Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup com complaints

Instead of an unending string of photos to sort by way of, As soon as pairs you up with one potential partner a day, and you have got 24 hours to make a connection. dating sites in nw arkansas You can genuinely get to know a lot about an individual on a first date, and it s basically attainable to detect some red flags for unhealthy behaviors even in the very beginning. What I sooner or later discovered is that there genuinely is no proper or wrong time to go on a initial date. speed dating grand rapids En espaƱol Jeff Jordy has applied online dating services off and on for 14 years, considering the fact that his divorce.

best free gay hookup sites

This is a significant test of the partnership, which will either make it or break it you cannot specifically move out, live separately and stay together as if practically nothing ever occurred. san fran personals Hinge s slogan designed to be deleted is clearly clever advertising and marketing, but customers say it functions. OkCupid has achieved rage among on line daters and has impressive volume of user base. what does the man symbol mean on bumble I hope to have a man with a robust DeenA man who areas Allah very first in his life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/17/2008 2:45:21 PM Do you think im a good looking guy  

iceblue1245
Piscataway, NJ

1. Yes
2. No

Idk I've been wondering lately.
This is a dating site and everyone likes to give advice
I need some help in the dating world honestly.
I haven't been on here alot due to work and such
I was always wondering

[Edited 10/17/2008 2:48:21 PM PST]

10/17/2008 3:19:57 PM Do you think im a good looking guy  

nab5055
Over 1,000 Posts (1,316)
Medford, NJ

You have very beautiful eyes. Stay away from the drama and have a good time. That is the reason that you should be here. You are the same age as my son. Get out of the house and be with your friends!!

edited for this:

I will also give you some very honest and straight advice.........you can be the most handsome guy in the world but if you portray yourself as a jerk, it makes u very unattractive. Personality, the ability for people to feel comfortable around you and want to be with you mean more than being the best looking guy on the block!

[Edited 10/17/2008 3:22:08 PM PST]

10/17/2008 3:45:00 PM Do you think im a good looking guy  

iceblue1245
Piscataway, NJ

Quote from nab5055:
You have very beautiful eyes. Stay away from the drama and have a good time. That is the reason that you should be here. You are the same age as my son. Get out of the house and be with your friends!!

edited for this:

I will also give you some very honest and straight advice.........you can be the most handsome guy in the world but if you portray yourself as a jerk, it makes u very unattractive. Personality, the ability for people to feel comfortable around you and want to be with you mean more than being the best looking guy on the block!

Thanks you i appreciate it alot.
To be honest I can a jerk at times but only when people get me to a point where they push me to the limit but other then that i am a nice guy.

It's tough these days finding someone to be with but i got my friends

10/17/2008 4:12:52 PM Do you think im a good looking guy  
theprestige
Towaco, NJ

Troll like..............

10/17/2008 5:07:36 PM Do you think im a good looking guy  
jen102280
Over 2,000 Posts (2,434)
Somerville, NJ

10/17/2008 8:33:29 PM Do you think im a good looking guy  

th6231
Over 2,000 Posts (3,039)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Looks??? How about your personality and a sense of humor--and a smile--and courtesy. The best looking people can be the worst people to hang out with--arrogant slobs do not impress people. Are you a good listener and an interesting talker?? People and especially women, enjoy a man who is knowledgable and can hold a decent conversation. Be the man who walks into a room-- smiling---makes eye contact and says hi to everyone. If you hide yourself or never show what you are made of, no one will pay attention to you. STAND TALL AND DRESS PROPERLY--the gang look is silly, wearing clothes that don't fit is silly---and being dirty is unappealling. So be sharp. You will soon find that women will want to know who you are. Are you fat?? You don't have to be. Do you brush your teeth?? Everyone appreciates fresh breath. Man, you should be doing OK if you work on all of these things. Good luck. YOU will find that you will do better at work--get a better job--if you dress to impress and exhibit a good personality and work ethic. At 22 you should be in school or working a nice job--saving money and getting set for later life.

[Edited 10/17/2008 8:35:58 PM PST]

10/17/2008 10:12:49 PM Do you think im a good looking guy  

iceblue1245
Piscataway, NJ

Quote from theprestige:
Troll like..............

huh

10/17/2008 10:18:04 PM Do you think im a good looking guy  

babs218
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,906)
Brick, NJ

no

10/17/2008 10:42:52 PM Do you think im a good looking guy  

iceblue1245
Piscataway, NJ

Quote from th6231:
Looks??? How about your personality and a sense of humor--and a smile--and courtesy. The best looking people can be the worst people to hang out with--arrogant slobs do not impress people. Are you a good listener and an interesting talker?? People and especially women, enjoy a man who is knowledgable and can hold a decent conversation. Be the man who walks into a room-- smiling---makes eye contact and says hi to everyone. If you hide yourself or never show what you are made of, no one will pay attention to you. STAND TALL AND DRESS PROPERLY--the gang look is silly, wearing clothes that don't fit is silly---and being dirty is unappealling. So be sharp. You will soon find that women will want to know who you are. Are you fat?? You don't have to be. Do you brush your teeth?? Everyone appreciates fresh breath. Man, you should be doing OK if you work on all of these things. Good luck. YOU will find that you will do better at work--get a better job--if you dress to impress and exhibit a good personality and work ethic. At 22 you should be in school or working a nice job--saving money and getting set for later life.

Don't get me wrong i do have a sense of humor a very good one
As for dressing i refuse dressing preppy
Also i do dress normal and not much gangster like
I only dress it when im out to anime conventions
Going to a club or something or a date thats a different story i dress to impress
As for fat i am a big guy but i try to get my weight down and such so im working on that

As for school and such im not in school but that does not make me a loser
There's many people who don't go to school and get good jobs
I know im still young but to me it matters alot more about personality then looks
I only wrote this as a view to see how i can shape up.

I do appreciate the advice though i really do.

10/17/2008 11:23:59 PM Do you think im a good looking guy  
unclefunkey
Teaneck, NJ

Ice,

I haven't seen more than the tight shots of half your face so I really can't say anything one way or another!!!

I heard it said that the key to other people liking you is "How you make them feel about themselves when your with them". Just thought I'd pass that on for you to think about.

Uncle Funkey

10/18/2008 12:11:11 AM Do you think im a good looking guy  

sincerity
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Woodbridge, NJ

You should not ask anyone that question, and I say that because when you put a question like this out for all to veiw you put yourself up to all to tell you how you look. You will be good looking to some and others you will not be good looking. The best looks that I have ever seen on a person is the ones that come from within. Let the looks within you shine and most of all believe in yourself. People on here can be cruel and also when you ask this it is if you don't believe. "SHINE BABY, SHINE" Sincerity

10/18/2008 1:50:44 AM Do you think im a good looking guy  

th6231
Over 2,000 Posts (3,039)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

ICE--just be yourself--do what you want to do--just be happy and enjoy life. You are young and you have lots of time to settle down. Be cool and good luck to you

10/18/2008 7:15:08 AM Do you think im a good looking guy  

babs218
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,906)
Brick, NJ

i would have answered differently..but for a very young man he passed a smart remark to me on another thread..so apparently he has no respect for his elders..and is not nice..forget looks..........so you have to be good looking on the inside...therefore are you good looking...my answer ..NO

10/18/2008 11:26:57 PM Do you think im a good looking guy  

iceblue1245
Piscataway, NJ

Quote from babs218:
i would have answered differently..but for a very young man he passed a smart remark to me on another thread..so apparently he has no respect for his elders..and is not nice..forget looks..........so you have to be good looking on the inside...therefore are you good looking...my answer ..NO

Wow i didnt know you took that seriously
I'm sry i was only joking around
Sry if you took it seriously

10/19/2008 9:56:37 AM Do you think im a good looking guy  

nab5055
Over 1,000 Posts (1,316)
Medford, NJ

Dont sweat it.....not everyone has the same sense of humor!