Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

It really is hyperfocused on obtaining relationships, not just 1 night hookups. maryland personals Produced by queer ladies, this LGBTQ+ dating app is for ladies and nonbinary men and women who want to uncover love in a safe space. Making use of our dating chat you can assume singles, get to yesichat them far better, and pick out your one and only partner. sniffies for women The customers who are old enough to be fully over dating games that have a tendency to be consumed by them see this as a benefit.

mega personal classified ads

Quizzes, drawing games and other celebration activities let you share a laugh with somebody new and possibly forge a connection that leads to a partnership. craigslist starke fl Create inmates, ask a lot of queries, check out his answers to be positive he is who he says he is Before you start off going to him. But in all honesty, I either tell good stories or he likes my attractive accent. truebootycall I ve tried to steer clear of the very first date taboo subjects of politics and religion, while the conversation could go there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/27/2007 12:12:14 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Maybe you have a wild fantasy or have you already fulfilled it???

Ok mine is to have my way with Walt(many times) and have his children.

9/27/2007 12:12:55 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

damn! well tell me how i can help

9/27/2007 12:14:44 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

oh damn do i have to show you how?

9/27/2007 12:17:38 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

nope just come get me!

9/27/2007 12:24:37 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

I will be right there especially for that BIG needled*ck of yours...............

9/27/2007 12:27:55 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

hahahhahaha come get it, it would b a pleasure

9/27/2007 12:50:02 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

iwalkalone
Jacksonville, FL

I have no fantasies....just shut your face and get naked...

9/27/2007 1:21:05 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

superscreenname
Suffolk, VA

For some odd reason, the ball pit at the McDonalds playground thing always seemed like a cool place to do the deed if it wasn't a pool of germs and filth.

9/27/2007 1:47:29 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

hey super how about up in the tunnel before you go down the slide??

9/27/2007 1:53:45 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

fire_starter
Bellingham, WA

To have sex under a waterfall.Lol Fire

9/27/2007 1:55:03 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

slowtyper1953
Fort Wayne, IN

I ALWAY WANTED TO GET LAID ON THE 18TH GREEN ON THE PAR 5 AT THE DON ROSS GOLF COURSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF A RAIN STORM,JUST WANT MY PUTTER TO STAND STRAIGHT UP AND DROP IT INTO THE HOLE

9/27/2007 1:55:33 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

superscreenname
Suffolk, VA

That would be cool, to start up there, continue down the slide and finish in the balls.

9/27/2007 3:08:36 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

bart_man
De Forest, WI

My fantasy would be to have multiple good looking couples dressed up in provacative attire for Halloween with everyone wearing masks. We would drink, party, and have one massive orgy with the masks staying on so your imagination had to play a role on who exactly you were doing the deed with.

9/27/2007 3:58:03 PM Do you have a fantasy?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

bart now that sounds kind of fun - can i come?

10/2/2007 10:35:33 AM Do you have a fantasy?  

loverboy515
Wheeling, WV

my fantasy is to find a woman that truly wants to explore and enjoy toatal and uninhibited erotocisim?I would love to find a woman that truly understands the difference between f*ck,and making love,and she truly desires and enjoys both

Page: 1, 2, 3