Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup plentyoffish

I rapidly cancelled the other dates I had lined up that weekend. fort pierce singles She then proceeded to do a line of coke off the dinner table. That get in touch with lasted over two hours, there was in no way a moment of awkward silence, conversation flowed with ease. busty girls amateur So we hop back in the auto and head back toward the bar.

craigslist like hookup sites

Essence may obtain compensation for some hyperlinks to merchandise and services on this web site. best free dating site sacramento Connect On line with CrcleMatch Dating Neighborhood Worldwide! Find out a planet of females and guys on the net, play games, groups, events, meet new friends, chat and video conversion at your fingertips. If an individual is imply or harassing, not explanation is necessary. doublelist kcmo CORDELL & CORDELL, ST.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
10/25/2008 8:54:11 AM I've asked him out  

marissawv1978
Webster Springs, WV

Quote from deedee22801:
Well I think if you have asked him twice then you do need to just back off. Too much may make him uncomfortable. If he isn't interested to begin with you will really make it awkward if you keep asking him out. I may be way off here. This is just my opinion.

no youre right, i've backed off. the second time was to set the date for our lunch that was it. I musta didn't say it right when I first posted cause I asked him onced now that I rember sorry for the confusion everyone. But the second time I went in the shop and asked for the date you know when to have it, etc and thats when I handed him the letter yesterday and when I did, our firewhistle went off and our friend david was laughin cause it was hurtin my ears and I went in and david was sweeping the floor and I handed the letter, he said thanks almost as he was expecting it. and at the time I asked david sounds like you got a job here, he said hell no I don't want no job, and jim laughed hard...then at the time I had asked if he had a scanner he said nope. but I was so sure Jim wanted to talk. But everyone kept comin in the shop so I told Jim i'd see him later. He said ok. that was that.

10/25/2008 11:39:48 AM I've asked him out  

texassweetness
Baytown, TX

I don't follow your post, nearly from the jump. Just keep it casual and wait for him to ask you.

You don't want to appear desperate, right?

10/25/2008 12:34:42 PM I've asked him out  

marissawv1978
Webster Springs, WV

Quote from texassweetness:
I don't follow your post, nearly from the jump. Just keep it casual and wait for him to ask you.

You don't want to appear desperate, right?

thats why I been slacking down, Im gonna give a week and wait until halloween and all we usually have a prade each year for the kids in school, and gonna see if he's free

10/25/2008 1:09:10 PM I've asked him out  

marilyn1960
Hope Mills, NC

You seem like such an innocent and sweet person. You have one thing on your side, shy or not and it is a woman's intuition. We can feel if someone likes us or not, only speaking for myself.
If we don't feel it and we go against what we feel then we get hurt and just about all of us on DH has been hurt, so who are we to give advice. You will get hurt or disappointed at some point. Go with what you feel. Good luck and hopefully you are much more lucky than many of us on here.

10/25/2008 9:26:04 PM I've asked him out  

marissawv1978
Webster Springs, WV

Quote from marilyn1960:
You seem like such an innocent and sweet person. You have one thing on your side, shy or not and it is a woman's intuition. We can feel if someone likes us or not, only speaking for myself.
If we don't feel it and we go against what we feel then we get hurt and just about all of us on DH has been hurt, so who are we to give advice. You will get hurt or disappointed at some point. Go with what you feel. Good luck and hopefully you are much more lucky than many of us on here.

aww thanks, you guys are sweet and all to what I have been going through, it seems like you guys know me already and I don't have to say nuffin. cept for those who don't like my grammar! but anyways, you will find someone eventually it just takes time. I've learned the hard way you know. I've tried internet dating, and found out it just isn't for me. They came to meet me, but days later or when they meet me, they tell me theyre not interested and when I catch them online, theyre either never online anymore, or just tell me they just want to be friends. I'm like wtf why meet me for in the first place?

and well secondly theres been alot of ppl telling me to meet someone local and I looked and looked and nothing came to me and until I finally found jim. Thats why I came to you guys cause I wanted input on how to react. But onced he reads that letter he will sooon know and I'm gonna wait until we talk more and find out what to do. I've been through too much and maybe I did the right thing and finally gonna open up. It does take alot of guts to tell a guy you like him. Believe me, cause Friday, I came home, my knees were shaking so badly! I had to eat to calm down.

10/27/2008 12:39:53 PM I've asked him out  

marissawv1978
Webster Springs, WV

well I seen jim today and he was outside and I'm so full of myself. You guys are right, Ill be getting myself hurt and I did, he said to me he was too old for me and now I'm crying so I guess no one will never be interested no matter how hard I will try same goes for internet dating its just not me

10/27/2008 12:42:40 PM I've asked him out  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Kudos for asking a man out.

Do it more.

10/27/2008 12:46:08 PM I've asked him out  

kaltesherz
Tulsa, OK

I was told once by somebody who's wisdom I trust even more than my own.

Ask once
then the ball is in their court.

Sounds like you've made your interest known, the end.
Sounds like he's really not that interested in you. He's just being a friend and not trying to hurt you.

10/27/2008 12:57:52 PM I've asked him out  

colleen626
Brigantine, NJ

So you gave him the letter and he said he's to old? Don't give up, ok? You tried. You seem like a very sweet girl and you WILL find your "special" person. Better to know now that he's not interested. You saw someone you liked and went for it, you can do it again!

10/27/2008 7:26:27 PM I've asked him out  

marissawv1978
Webster Springs, WV

Quote from kaltesherz:
I was told once by somebody who's wisdom I trust even more than my own.

Ask once
then the ball is in their court.

Sounds like you've made your interest known, the end.
Sounds like he's really not that interested in you. He's just being a friend and not trying to hurt you.

Thats what friends are all about, I've tried ya know, I learned the hard way, that he didnt want to hurt my feelings but at least we all know he didn't want one thing!

10/27/2008 7:29:07 PM I've asked him out  

marissawv1978
Webster Springs, WV

It was really hard to ask a guy, believe me. I never found myself asking jim. and he said sure, and then bam we found out were just too busy and he feels hes too old for me. everyone of my friends seems hes an a** for saying that, but to be honest, i know whats in my heart, i know he wasnt meaning to hurt me. i never have opened up to a guy like that before! usually when guys are here, i tell them and they are never interested. with jim, i dont think he has the heart to hurt me. cause like i said we talk alot and i dont think hed ever be the kind to hurt anyone. but at the same time i did see a woman inside that shop.

10/27/2008 9:54:31 PM I've asked him out  

samstillalways
Sonoma, CA

damn I wanna smoke some of her shit

10/27/2008 9:58:57 PM I've asked him out  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Twice is enough don't force it to fit!

Karl

10/27/2008 10:00:51 PM I've asked him out  

tater79
Springfield, IL

Quote from missmmeoftheday:
you've asked him out twice; he knows you're interested; leave it alone now.

I don't understand all of your post, but I think that is the gist of it.

10/28/2008 10:07:24 AM I've asked him out  

colleen626
Brigantine, NJ

To the op, please be careful on these internet dating sites

Page: 1, 2, 3