Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup right now app

R4R, or Redditor for Redditor, is a subreddit devoted to connecting customers. tifton classifieds These statistics bolster life knowledge into the dating equation. Totally no cost chatting and women for on line dating web pages to join, price photographs of how india dating web site. hot spain girls A single of the biggest challenges we ve faced not too long ago is with how visitors is diverted to our internet site.

skipthegames con

You want to make certain you both have similar expectations of couples and private time. single latinas in san antonio Loosid is a dating app, but it provides neighborhood support and platonic connections as well. I had downloaded Tantan to make extra buddies, speak to more Chinese people today and so forth (not necessarily for something non platonic) and it was good. dating sites in lima peru You is your snapchat with light with dating apps.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/28/2007 9:14:28 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

onlyone4me
Peoria, IL

sure trublu, multiple answers are always good, but one from you will do sweetheart.

9/28/2007 9:15:02 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

tj1free
Storm Lake, IA

no but we can sure get a mulitple question going and watch out it may get ugly

9/28/2007 9:18:17 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

yeah tj it doesn't take much does it?

9/28/2007 9:19:40 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

tj1free
Storm Lake, IA

nope not at all got any more of that good knowledge left we really can rock the boat

9/28/2007 9:20:43 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

onlyone.. I'm not looking for one night stands or dating. Got a guy I'm interested in. Just hanging out here tonight... hanging out wiff.. not dating.. that is anudder thread lol

[Edited 9/28/2007 9:22:37 PM]

9/28/2007 9:21:35 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

TRUBLU.....how does a woman like you end up not on a date or a boy
friend at home?

9/28/2007 9:22:48 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

*streaks for the pool*

9/28/2007 9:23:17 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

luvrofgold
Storm Lake, IA

friday nite...is this friday already....lol....i guess i have no life....im here every nite....im so lonely.....roflmao.....

9/28/2007 9:24:15 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

CHEY.....educate me on that saying

9/28/2007 9:25:04 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Dogs and humans are the only animals with prostates
It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs, because a cows' knees can't bend properly to walk back down.

Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realize what is occuring, relax and correct itself. At about that height it hits maximum speed and when it hits the ground it's rib cage absorbs most of the impact.

9/28/2007 9:26:29 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

TRUBLU..........who are U talking too?

9/28/2007 9:26:35 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

tj1free
Storm Lake, IA

luv what can we say sorry(notttt)

9/28/2007 9:26:41 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

lemme see tell me if u have heard this LOL

penguin only has sex twice a year.

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

A pig's penis is shaped like a corkscrew

Swans are the only birds with penises.

A whale's penis is called a dork.

9/28/2007 9:27:30 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I dunno Barton. Is that a trivia question? lol

9/28/2007 9:27:31 PM Soooooo.. is this where all the dateless people hang out...  

knotreel
Belvidere, NC

wow, thats deep

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10