Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like listcrawler com

Just feel like it would be a laugh for having flirting capabilities and confidence? dating sites west palm beach You are essentially mastering a skill, which calls for consistent true/world knowledge. He s a extremely acclaimed dental implant professional with a local hookups like craigslist free Feedspot has more than 100k Influential Bloggers database classified in far more than 1500 niche categories.

hookup guarantee

Free of charge on the net Indian dating website Meet singles in Singles to obtain ideal match and India is complete of girls and guys searching for most effective really like, friendship and free of charge on the internet dating in India. sioux falls women seeking men If they don t respect those boundaries, then they are not respecting you. You can either choose the like or pass the profile. mister gay dating Drake stated this extended separation has forced him to truly assume about his feelings for his girlfriend and what their connection signifies to him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/22/2008 1:13:03 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,469)
Strasburg, VA

10/22/2008 1:17:25 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

tware4
Alexandria, VA

I can't exactly remember what they are, but i know there's a lot of them in Florida!! May be able to find a site of plants native to certain states to help you out. Hope you find what you're looking for!

10/22/2008 1:26:37 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,469)
Strasburg, VA

I took this picture along the Eastern Shore near Annapolis Maryland and I am guessing they are some sort of cat tail but I am really very botanicaly challenged.

10/22/2008 1:30:45 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

kycountrygurl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,377)
Madisonville, KY

if I'm correct, and I hope I don't get suspended for saying this in here, but I believe they are called p*ssy willows.

10/22/2008 2:10:35 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,469)
Strasburg, VA

lol countrygirl. Really they are? I have never seen them so big.

This is a picture of the p*ssy willows I am more familiar with.

10/22/2008 3:02:10 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

seefutlung
La Mirada, CA

That is Pampas Grass

Gary

10/22/2008 4:48:47 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,469)
Strasburg, VA

Well thank you Gary, that is what it is. I have never seen it before I find it strangely appealing.
Here is some info for anyone else interested.

1. It grows fairly fast, so is an ideal choice for filling in large, barren landscapes.

2. It grows nice and thick, creating an effective privacy screen, wind break or sound barrier.

3. Its long, graceful blades and delightfully fluffy pannicles (flower plumes) are beautiful.

4. Its vertical angles evoke the tropics, bringing an exotic feel to suburban yards and otherwise drab mall parking lots. Its long blades also create a dramatic and pleasing visual contrast with other garden shrubs and trees. Meanwhile, its rounded and slightly wild shape makes it an excellent softener of hard urban surfaces, like brick walls or metal signs. (See the photo above for a perfect example of this.)
5. It is tough. Pampas grass is pest-resistant. It is also highly drought-resistant and, once established, never needs watering. It will grow in most soils, too.

6. It attracts wildlife. Birds, reptiles, insects, and small mammals all find refuge in any large garden plant. Anytime you grow something big and dense, you are encouraging wildlife in your neighborhood.

7. Low to no maintenance. Yes, you can shear ornamental grasses each winter so that new growth comes out clean in Spring. You can do this every other year or less often if you like. However, you don't need to do any of that if you don't want to. The worst that will happen is your grasses will look a little messier if left uncut.

More info @ http://www.diylife.com/2008/03/28/avant-yard-pampas-grass-10-reasons-to-grow-it-and-love-it/

10/22/2008 4:51:30 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

coppermare
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,625)
Grady, AL

If you like that take a look at red fountain grass! Oh and the pampas grass also comes in pink!

10/23/2008 7:25:48 AM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,469)
Strasburg, VA

Thank you coppermare I did check out the red fountain grass...very cool also.

10/24/2008 2:44:45 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  
sajuarogal
Tucson, AZ

That PAMPAS grass is beautiful in pink. It can be invasive, though since all those little furry things blow and propagate in the soil. It seems to happen more in areas that are are very dry causing an almost weed-like problem like here in Arrid Arizona. But I loved 'em back East in Maryland.

10/24/2008 4:42:53 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

carrie4u
Pearland, TX

Oh,I love the colors! I love these willows!
willows
rs and would love to have something like that here in Winslow

..Just wanted to see if it would post!

[Edited 10/24/2008 4:55:06 PM PST]

10/24/2008 4:47:45 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,469)
Strasburg, VA

Yes I'd love to have some of these. I wonder what insects they attract though. Does anyone know the answer to that?

10/24/2008 5:05:43 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

carrie4u
Pearland, TX

will

These are awesome too!

Sorry..could'nt answer that,I don't know what they would attract

[Edited 10/24/2008 5:06:54 PM PST]

10/24/2008 8:19:01 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,469)
Strasburg, VA

I wonder because I am the type of person that gets ate up by mosquitoes or any other type of blood sucking insects. No one else will be getting bit and I will be peppered.

10/25/2008 1:28:29 PM Can anyone tell me what these are?  
highlander76
Sylvan Beach, NY

Sea Oats. Federal Offensive to remove, pick, trim or harm these plants in anyway. I used to live on the Outer Banks, and they were everywhere. And very beautiful.