Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal websites

When two customers match, they can t chat, as an alternative they schedule a date. craigslist bakersfield dating It will not surprise you to study that this is a completely batshit way to approach Tinder and that, for my snobbery, I paid a value. , Public Display of Affection. how to check who liked my profile on happn And some, such as Tinder, are based on swiping patterns.

megapersonals login

We agreed to meet for coffee at Starbucks mainly because I necessary a quick exit if he occurred to be creepy. blythe craigslist But in the starting, it felt like I was meeting a celebrity. Did they comment on your body in a sexual manner or did they ask you what breed your cute dog is in your image? You might get your fair share of cheesy pick up lines, some can be endearing and charming although other individuals can be crude and demeaning. albanian dating sites free Users also have the choice to hide their profiles from matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/17/2009 2:45:59 PM men judge by the outside not what is in the inside of some one  

pjboring
Delaware, OH

i agree with indie it's not so easy on us little people either.i have to fight to weigh over 100. just like you have to fight to lose. some guys don't want skinny. the ones that do only want one thing not to get to know you . and thats not what i want

1/18/2009 9:01:41 AM men judge by the outside not what is in the inside of some one  

23hiaf
Williams, IN

Let's be fair. We all have our prefernces. We look at the outside first. We are attracted to certain types. I prefer a man with a nice butt, but married a man with sagging jeans! I didn't want to goo out with him, but went anyone & once I got to know him, I was very attracted to him. I fell in love. Unfortunately he is no longeer here. I think men are the same way. If you are confident in yourself, you're attractiveness comes through no matter what your outside looks like. If you are unhappy with the outside do something about it. I think men can see more than you give them credit for.

1/19/2009 3:33:13 AM men judge by the outside not what is in the inside of some one  

tx_blu_eyz67
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,212)
San Antonio, TX

Quote from 23hiaf:
Let's be fair. We all have our prefernces. We look at the outside first. We are attracted to certain types. I prefer a man with a nice butt, but married a man with sagging jeans! I didn't want to goo out with him, but went anyone & once I got to know him, I was very attracted to him. I fell in love. Unfortunately he is no longeer here. I think men are the same way. If you are confident in yourself, you're attractiveness comes through no matter what your outside looks like. If you are unhappy with the outside do something about it. I think men can see more than you give them credit for.
yes i agree with this...i think its just all in a mans preference and all in the eye of the beholder

1/24/2009 6:39:40 PM men judge by the outside not what is in the inside of some one  

whitelillies
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,047)
Tuscaloosa, AL

They always have, and they always will.

1/26/2009 8:00:12 PM men judge by the outside not what is in the inside of some one  
bklynlady0703
Brooklyn, NY

Hi, I just had to respond to you because I felt like you until recently. I am a widow for three years and have had one relationship and many dates, but am longing for a relationship with meaning. I recently met nice man on this site, and we are seeing each other exclusively for now, who knows? I have few pounds on me and I feel so damn sexy now and would never let a man think this bothered me. When you are comfortable in your own skin, you look good to men and the ones that don't think so are the ones you would not want. Trust me, maybe you need other outlets to meet men, sometimes these sites are not the answer. You have two marriages behind you, so does this man I am seeing, and that scares me! But I believe that if we are honest right from the start, then hopefully the relationship takes a good course. I even met a man on this site who said in his profile that he only wanted slim women and he contacted me and I said, sorry this sexy woman is too much for you to handle and he kept e-mailing me and there is no way I would meet him or anyone like him, they are so shallow! It is what a person is on the inside that counts, no matter what. When we are all in our 80's what does body size mean then? Write back, you sound like nice lady.............Denise........Brooklyn

1/27/2009 3:28:55 PM men judge by the outside not what is in the inside of some one  
rld123
Wausaukee, WI

They sure do!!!! Two men I have met recently are into the physical not the person. Seriously. I actually sent pictures to a guy and he said he honestly wanted to meet, so I drove 78 miles and spent the day with him and guess what a day later he said the physical attraction wasn't there for him. He had my pics so he knew what I looked like. The younger they are the more immature they are. They want big boobs and little butts. Men are only into the physical at least the ones I have met. I don't have a big booty and a C cup sure isn't small either, and I am attractive and outgoing. Never had this problem until I started dating on this site. The second guy wanted only one thing and sent me a vulgar e-mail as to sexual things he wants and likes. I called him a pervert and sick. This one claimed to like the way I look and wasn't disappointed. My personality is open outgoing. I am surely not a wallflower. What is going on in this dating world today!!! Confused and upset.

1/28/2009 8:02:52 AM men judge by the outside not what is in the inside of some one  

justmysay1
Wichita, KS

Yes they do no sense in lying Men and women judge each other on looks... As you get wiser and become true to yourself you begin to see in to their eyes and if there is a "spark" then you begin to realize that it's doesn't quit matter that they are heavier or smaller. You actually start caring about what you two might have in common... I have dated men that were pencil thin to stocky... I prefer stocky but I try not to judge... I have been alone for a long time mostly due to my own reasons, but now I'm ready to get back into the game... I will not allow any man to bring me down I am who I am I love me and when I'm given the give of love I will cherish it more than anyone knows... But I will not allow any man to bring me down for "love" so I mean I won't put up with crap...(like cheating, abuse, being embarrassed to be seen with me) Yes, I want what I want (a man that works a man that enjoys being together a man who is happy) What' crazy is my sister who is very thin has had tons of e-mails but she seems like the unlucky one why, because she's had about 99.9% of "Junk Men" I was thinking I may be more lucky with my 30 e-mails compared to her 165 emails I mean most of the e-mails I'm getting I get conversions and know that most of them would like to talk... She's actually unsure who's "real" or who just wants a skinny gal on his arm.....

I do think that men were programed to be much more judgemental then women... I think that Men (some women) should learn to talk more because the "Right One" may come in a totally different package than you expected... Try being truly open to everyone! The right one could be right under your nose....

1/28/2009 6:13:33 PM men judge by the outside not what is in the inside of some one  

pinksuede63
Florence, OR

I recently was emailing someone on here, and they wanted to see more pictures of me. I am overweight, and told them I was working on it. I sent them pictures. And they responded...saying, "sorry, I don't see a connection". Yes, I was hurt. But, responded it just confirmed that I needed to work on my weight, which I am doing, and check back in six months...though, if this man did change his mind, I wouldn't give him the time of day. I also wouldn't want to be with a man who is so shallow to not look at the whole person.

It is unfortunate our society looks at the outside, for usually the person who isn't beautiful on the outside has spent more time developing a wonderful personality.

[Edited 1/28/2009 6:14:47 PM PST]

1/28/2009 6:52:18 PM men judge by the outside not what is in the inside of some one  

whitelillies
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,047)
Tuscaloosa, AL

The problem is if they don't get to know you, they won't know about your winning personality. Most of them won't get to know you, because they're after a beautiful on the outside kinda gal. It's rather sad really.

1/29/2009 9:29:06 PM men judge by the outside not what is in the inside of some one  

semicautious
Salt Lake City, UT

I understand where everyone is coming from. But, honestly, women judge too by what's on the outside. It's frustrating as hell, I get it, but we all do it. It's in our nature... it's primal instinct. Women want someone who can protect their family... so, we go for guys who look buff and physically fit (ironically, those guys typically are arrogant pricks), and men look for women who look like they can pop out healthy off-spring. Weird thing is? We don't even know we do it, but we know when it's being done to us. It's frustrating and it sucks, but, 7 out of 10 times, it isn't intentional, it's sub-conscious.

1/29/2009 9:52:42 PM men judge by the outside not what is in the inside of some one  

utahgal1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,136)
Ogden, UT

Well, they're idiots for saying that. They have no clue how far you've come to work on your healthy side. I have dated all types of men....skinny, althletic, middle sized, overweight, and really overweight........short, tall, bald, hippie, etc........and do you want to know what they complained about me? I'm overweight. I need to exercise. I need more makeup. I need to be more fun. They need, need, need, and need. I never looked at them and say........wah, wah, wah and give, give, give.

Yeah, yeah, people have preferences and so do I.........but I am looking for ONE man with a perfectly fitted key to my heart no matter what they look like. Well, also they have moral integrity but that's not much, right? So, why are we putting up with some men putting us down as if we are damaged goods. We shouldn't give them permission to push our dignity down. Show them as I have that we're proud and happy as we are and if they don't care/like it.......tell them to take a hike because later down the road they'll keep harping at you. Hit the road, Jack, is what you need to tell them. Don't take bullshits from them. You are your own woman.........enjoy it. Live it. Love it.........Damn, I'm feisty today. Sorry, ladies.....but it has to be said.

[Edited 1/29/2009 9:53:07 PM PST]