Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

It was exhausting, but I wasn t performing it to meet anyone—I was doing it for the reason that it was my job. cougar dating victoria bc There are a lot of on line dating app good results stories out there. It also depends on what sort of person you are, I will talk to any person in a bar, in line at the bank, whilst shopping, on a train, nicely you get the thought. mumbai locanto com Whilst she admits to dating a lot of frogs, some thing about Correia, who is from Canada, intrigued her.

best free online hookup website

In reality, you have likely skilled worse at some point in your life — a date that was, nicely, a bit of a dud. chilliwack dating service There s generally a sort of apprehension when it comes to very first dates. Among the time I began on the net dating and now, I ve found precisely how dating internet sites perform. san diego rub ratings When you sign up for the app, you select what you re seeking for just to chat, casual dates, a significant relationship or keep open minded.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

10/25/2008 6:34:26 PM did you get to say goodbye  
obriley
Pewee Valley, KY

I went to put flowers on my dads and grandparents grave that day,my wife and daughter went to school that saturday one week before Easter.I got a call that day to come home right away,my wife went into coma that day and left us Sunday morning. Lord I miss her

10/25/2008 6:53:51 PM did you get to say goodbye  

gasconadegirl
Owensville, MO

My husband had been in town that morning. He had only been home maybe 20 minutes. He sat down grabbed his chest and that was it. I know how you feel. I miss him so much.

10/25/2008 7:19:47 PM did you get to say goodbye  

connier
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,444)
Nampa, ID

I took care of my husband the last 3 years of his life at home. he asked many times if it was okay with me if he died at home, and of course I told him it was okay. the Wednesday night before he died was the last time he talked to any of us. after the kids had gone to where they were staying, he told me he was dying and to not be alone for long. his only fear of dying was that I would be alone. he died that Friday. we were all with him, me and the 5 kids and his niece. with the boyfriend, I took him to emergency on Thursday evening, and as I was leaving for the night he asked if I was okay with him and his lifestyle, which was a new thing for me. I held his hand and told him I was okay with anything he wanted, kissed him hard, and went to take care of our dogs. aside from the nurses there, I was the last person he talked to. I sat with him most of Friday, and when I got there Saturday they told me he would not make it thru the night and to call whoever needed to be called. that evening two of his friends came and sat with us awhile, and then his boss came, sat and cried with me for a couple hours, then we were alone again. I sat all night holding his hand and telling him I loved him and it was okay for him to go. he did squeeze my hand a couple times, but for most of it he knew nothing. he passed at 2 a.m. on Sunday morning. that was so hard, to let go so soon. and it hurts still but I am slowly moving forward. so yes, I did get to say goodbye to both of them..

10/25/2008 9:20:33 PM did you get to say goodbye  
trebcyggy
Minneapolis, MN

I didnt and it pisses me off quite frankly

When my DW was hit with her rupture in the head (at home), it struck her communication center and all she could do was stare.. freakin horrible.
I never heard from her again.

10/26/2008 12:11:32 AM did you get to say goodbye  
memyselfandi2
Northfield, MN

I found my husband on the ground in our back yard. Massive coronary..he was 42. It was April Fools Day, 2000..our daughter was 10. On the way to the hospital she said "its not a very funny joke."

10/26/2008 7:48:29 AM did you get to say goodbye  
emerald522
Over 2,000 Posts (2,007)
Morris, MN

Quote from memyselfandi2:
I found my husband on the ground in our back yard. Massive coronary..he was 42. It was April Fools Day, 2000..our daughter was 10. On the way to the hospital she said "its not a very funny joke."

How horrible

I did not get to say goodbye. Mine was in an accident and when I gotr there he was in a coma, and never came out

10/26/2008 8:16:15 AM did you get to say goodbye  

joesmom1986
Redding, CA

My husband had a sudden heart attack. No symptoms, no warning. He was talking to me at 8:20 and he was already gone when I called 911 at 8:30. No, I didn't get to say goodbye.
I didn't get to say alot of things but I talk to him all the time now. I wish he could answer me, would love to hear that voice again.

10/26/2008 8:24:13 AM did you get to say goodbye  

kfab1023
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (36,001)
Jacksonville, FL

I am lucky I got to say good by, I got the last kiss, hug and look. But since he had been sick for 2 years I never got to hear I LOVE YOU and I miss that but I am gratefull for what I had

10/26/2008 8:56:31 AM did you get to say goodbye  

guitarzan63
Denver, CO

No. She had gone into what I called a diabetic coma so many times, calling 911 was no longer really out of the ordinary. When I found her in what I incorrectly understood to be another of those episodes & called 911, I literally had no idea I'd be hearing the words, "I'm afraid she's passed." from a paramedic a few minutes later. And then, looking back, I remembered the last words I heard her speak. "Oh, God, I hurt so bad!" And then a little further back to the last words I'd heard her speak directly to me, the night before, "Don't be cross with me." Which brought the response from me that proved to be my last words to her, "I'm not being cross; I just needed to get you woke up so you could get into bed." Obviously, none of those were the most satisfying comments to remember. My consolation was that I knew she was no longer in pain. And, in truth, considering that there was undoubtedly never a single day that we didn't freely tell each other how much we loved one another, I came to realize that, in spite of her leaving, I had 19 wonderful years of beautiful memories & spiritual growth, together, to be grateful for. In viewing the standing room only crowd at her memorial service & the couple dozen or so eulogies different friends & family members made, it became very apparent that not only those of us who were so blessed as to be close to her, but virtually everyone whose path she crossed, was & is richer for the experience. And I have to believe, from so many things that have happened since, that she has never yet said goodbye to me, either.

10/26/2008 9:38:12 AM did you get to say goodbye  
xlibra75x
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,770)
Gateway, AR

no

10/26/2008 10:21:47 AM did you get to say goodbye  

3crosses
Alamogordo, NM

Yes I did say goodbye to him. He was dying of cancer and he knew. I had him on hospice for 4 days after a 10 day hospital stay. I sat beside him, held him, kissed him and told him it was ok to take Jesus hand and walk in the garden. My Soldier Son was with me.
Such a hard thing to do, but knowing he is no longer in pain is a comfort. It has made me a different person.
Only the good die young.

10/26/2008 6:17:40 PM did you get to say goodbye  
nmorris
Freeman, MO

The last thing I did was to yell at my husband and then hang up on him..then, not more than 45 minute later, my son called me to tell me that his daddy had fallen again and wasn't getting up...He was gone by the time I drove the less than 2 minutes home..I never got a chance to tell him I loved him...

I no longer feel as guilty as I did when it first happened...I know that he is not in pain anymore..but for the longest time, I was more worried about the pain I was in, than the pain that he wasn't in anymore..but, with time..and DH, I have learned that I msut let go, and realize that he isn't in anymore pain..and the last thing he did, was to make sure his family was going to be okay..for that, I will always be greatful..

I still miss him, and always will, but I know I can not dwell on the past, he would want me to move on...he knew I loved him, as I am sure that your loved ones knew you loved them...so, it doesn't matter if we got to tell them in the end..the point is, we got to show them every day that we were with them..

10/27/2008 9:32:01 AM did you get to say goodbye  

jazzmin1951
Kansas City, MO

My husband had been ill for a long time...but wasn't until the last three months that he was gravely ill.
That last trip to the hospital was in an ambulance (he did not want to die in our home..knowing that was where I would continue to live)...I spent the night with him that night...as I had done many other times before
Next morning...he looked up at me and said..."I need for you to let me go"...
The hardest thing I ever did was tell him it was okay....but I also know NOW it was a definite act of love. We said our goodbyes....then I went out and told the nurses to call his doctor...that he was ready to die.
Doc came in...spoke to he and I both...and based on his condition at that time...they began to administer morphine.
I didn't call any family until they "put him to sleep"...which is what he asked me to do.
He passed 12 hours later very peacefully...with all of his loved ones there.
I can't say that it was any easier like this...or would possibly been easier had he just died suddenly...
The pain of loss is the same either way I think.

10/27/2008 6:34:36 PM did you get to say goodbye  
vale42
Findlay, OH

no i did not my hubby had a massive heart attack at work and went into a coma and died about 5 days later,,,,,,,,,,miss him so much,,,,,,now my son that died when he was 9 yrs old told me mom every one is happy here clap with me ,,,,,,,that was in 1992 and still haunts me today ,,,,,,,,,,,

10/28/2008 8:03:08 AM did you get to say goodbye  

1oleman
Waynesboro, VA

No. My wife watched her soap opera "The Days OF Our Lives" everyday. I knew not to bother her when that came on. So on that day I came in the house, she was watching the show, I said that I was going to go upstairs and take a nap. Awaking a few hours later, I came back downstairs. I figured she was fixing supper, but the kitchen light was off. I called out for her and got no answer. I found her in the downstairs bedroom. She was dead, I checked for a pulse and breathing, there was neither. I started CPR,but you don't realize how hard it is to work on your own wife or kids. I called 911 and Told them my wife was dead and they wanted to know how I knew this, You see I'm a VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER/EMT. It's just not fair, I loved her dearly as she was my whole life.