Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonsls

How significant are century beliefs to you? This website is strictly a news and information internet site about the disease. asian singles nj These inquiries let this senior dating site offer you much more precise and prosperous matches. I know quite a few guys who have transformed their lives and are wonderful males of honor who are still in prison. japanese girls looking for sex The dating profile and fb profile are not linked, so u don t have to worry.

free hookups near me

Yeah, so it was a great reminder for me to not take these apps seriously and delete them speedy I got in shape throughout the last few months and I not too long ago got a nicely paying job, which hopefully helps me carve out more quality time to meet appropriate people in the true globe Ok, on the internet dating is stupid for the reason that typical women get a fair share of messages and they can and DO decide on to be picky. alaska chat room Dating apps also gave me the possibility to discover my sexuality. A fast Google search revealed a lot of US primarily based assistance for older men and women. hookupcloud account You don t will need to overcomplicate it, just be organic you have performed the hard perform currently.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/26/2008 11:16:17 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  

54love
Eureka, CA

Every one seems to like indoor weed. I personally like the out door stuff. How bout every one else. what do you prefer?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/27/2008 1:12:15 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  
luv2drive
Over 1,000 Posts (1,320)
Biloxi, MS

Whatever gets me high...
I guess I would need a few samples of each to decide...

10/27/2008 2:12:32 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  
pabloone
East Lothian, Scotland
United Kingdom

try the shit from amsterdam one J and vill

11/10/2008 10:41:34 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  

bigboom1
Barnum, MN

indoor more tri cones than outdoorbut outdoor grows way big and more mass to the buds.

11/15/2008 10:11:55 AM Outdoor vs. Indoor  

phatcat2008
Loveland, CO

Sh** Pot anywere there ways of geting arowed that. But tbacko outdoors.

11/15/2008 11:51:05 AM Outdoor vs. Indoor  
bradleymcq
Whitehouse, TX

My fav is weed you smoke!!!!!
I dont care where my pot is grown....just that it is grown!

2/9/2009 6:05:16 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  

mariaceline
Sparta, MO

As long as its good who cares!

2/22/2009 7:23:23 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  

partygirl420197
Columbus, OH

i prefer outdoor weed beeter indoor seems to have a funny taste sometimes

2/22/2009 7:31:43 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  
blankbullet
Granby, CT

Id have to say outdoors it has a better taste and a better high

2/23/2009 10:59:04 AM Outdoor vs. Indoor  

rallyxguy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,999)
Nederland, TX

the bubblegum that i grew indoor- would put it up against any of your outdoor!

2/24/2009 4:05:13 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  
sweet_taurus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,223)
Laytonville, CA

Quote from pabloone:
try the shit from amsterdam one J and vill

What very few people know: all the original strains taken to Amsterdam came from Humboldt County, and this is well documented in the Cannabible book, and most of the crossbred strains of today in Amsterdam have this heritage...

last year was the 8th Annual Emerald Cup, held at Area 101 in northern mendocino county, and the stuff currently available in Amsterdam can't hold a candle to what is available here locally (and you don't have to speak Dutch)...

2/24/2009 4:12:43 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  
sweet_taurus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,223)
Laytonville, CA

Quote from partygirl420197:
i prefer outdoor weed beeter indoor seems to have a funny taste sometimes

This is because indoor is VERY chemical intensive, and very rarely flushed long enough before harvest... whereas organic compost & organic manure as used outdoors is just the opposite, & and is sustainable farming at it's best

Indoor also uses a LOT of electricity, whereas outdoor does not...

Many of the indoor grows here in the Emerald Triangle are run by young kids (under 35) who don't care if they spill diesel or oil into the ground, creeks, & rivers, and the spills combined with unsafe fertilizer amounts & methods often result in undocumented HAZ MAT situations, which affect the water ways, the fish, & the oceans (which everybody professes to want to protect)...

BOYCOTT INDOOR WEED...!!!

3/2/2009 8:25:20 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  

robertf1989
North Haverhill, NH

Outdoor anyday.
Outdoor is all natural, it's not genetically tweaked, it's pure weed.
Outdoor grows bigger buds, has a better taste and(for me) better high than indoor.

3/4/2009 8:47:06 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  

romanticmania
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,540)
Arlington, WA

Quote from sweet_taurus:
This is because indoor is VERY chemical intensive, and very rarely flushed long enough before harvest... whereas organic compost & organic manure as used outdoors is just the opposite, & and is sustainable farming at it's best

Indoor also uses a LOT of electricity, whereas outdoor does not...

Many of the indoor grows here in the Emerald Triangle are run by young kids (under 35) who don't care if they spill diesel or oil into the ground, creeks, & rivers, and the spills combined with unsafe fertilizer amounts & methods often result in undocumented HAZ MAT situations, which affect the water ways, the fish, & the oceans (which everybody professes to want to protect)...

BOYCOTT INDOOR WEED...!!!

So are you saying you want to smoke that shit grown outside with all the hazardous materials in the soil & water?
Don't people who grow outdoors use fertilizers and chemicals to control growth, pests and fungi?

I like indoor--the properly flushed hydro is the best quality, and they don't have much problematic bugs, so they tend to use little to no pesticides. If done with organics, natural beneficial techniques, and tlc, its great. imo.

3/5/2009 3:53:01 PM Outdoor vs. Indoor  

mariaceline
Sparta, MO

Quote from sweet_taurus:
What very few people know: all the original strains taken to Amsterdam came from Humboldt County, and this is well documented in the Cannabible book, and most of the crossbred strains of today in Amsterdam have this heritage...

last year was the 8th Annual Emerald Cup, held at Area 101 in northern mendocino county, and the stuff currently available in Amsterdam can't hold a candle to what is available here locally (and you don't have to speak Dutch)...[/quote/]

got that right!

[Edited 3/5/2009 3:53:18 PM PST]