Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler eu

But do take note connection requires time , good deal of time and bonding. free chat lines in atlanta georgia A simple POZ Personals membership is free of charge and enables you to see other members profiles, share up to 5 photos, and track who has looked at your profile. Your lawyer will be driving a new BMW or Mercedes thanks to your small head. malaysia gay webcam For many websites, you can t truly access pricing facts until you ve joined up, by which time you may possibly determine it really is not worth it.

meag personal

You can also use this idea as an productive speed meeting icebreaker. singles groups in bozeman montana Bumble is the dating app for girls who want to be empowered, and guys who want to let women make the first move. Thanks to the improvement of on line dating web sites likeMatchandOkCupid, we could very nicely be capable to obtain the sort of companion that we want. vietnamese tinder app This girl forgot to mention some fairly vital information.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/5/2009 5:51:18 AM Wake up CT Chat  

ctgirl44
Shelton, CT

Here ya go not one but two

2/5/2009 6:22:13 AM Wake up CT Chat  

orchid08
Jewett City, CT

Good Morning

I have my cup of
Have a great day, Everyone!!!

2/5/2009 6:50:30 AM Wake up CT Chat  

627gf
Shelton, CT

Quote from ctgirl44:
Here ya go not one but two
Thank you

2/5/2009 7:45:49 AM Wake up CT Chat  

debsheart
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,501)
New Milford, CT

Good Morning Pictures, Images and Photos

2/5/2009 11:50:20 AM Wake up CT Chat  

imblessed777
Stratford, CT

Thursday Comments

Spicecomments.com - Thursday Comments

2/6/2009 3:56:51 AM Wake up CT Chat  

liatris
Over 2,000 Posts (2,659)
Fairfield, CT

SMARTASS ANSWER #6 It was mealtime during a flight on Hooters Airline. "Would you like dinner?" the flight attendant asked John, seated in front. "What are my choices?" John asked. "Yes or no," she replied. SMARTASS ANSWER #5 A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket and he opened his trench coat and flashed her. Without missing a beat, she said, "Sir, I need to see your ticket not your stub." SMARTASS ANSWER #4 A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store but she couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?" The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead." SMARTASS ANSWER #3 The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said. The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could." When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket. SMARTASS ANSWER #2 A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up that reads, " Low Bridge Ahead." Before he knows it, the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?" The truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas." SMARTASS ANSWER OF THE YEAR 2006 A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."

[Edited 2/6/2009 3:58:10 AM PST]

2/7/2009 5:21:12 AM Wake up CT Chat  

liatris
Over 2,000 Posts (2,659)
Fairfield, CT

The weekend is here...........along with some balmy weather.......may even hit a high 50 tomorrow I wish each and everyione of you a great weekend. Q: What's the difference between mechanical engineers and civil engineers?

A: Mechanical engineers build weapons; civil engineers build targets.

2/7/2009 5:32:41 AM Wake up CT Chat  

echinacea
Milford, CT

[quoteheader]Quote from liatris:[/quoteheader][quote]The weekend is here...........along with some balmy weather.......may even hit a high 50 tomorrow I wish each and everyione of you a great weekend. Q: What's the difference between mechanical engineers and civil engineers?

A: Mechanical engineers build weapons; civil engineers build targets.[/quote]hehe....thats a good one.

2/7/2009 10:19:17 AM Wake up CT Chat  

echinacea
Milford, CT

http://www.funlol.com/12730/Vacuuming_kitties.html

2/8/2009 9:20:55 PM Wake up CT Chat  

imblessed777
Stratford, CT

2/9/2009 5:25:39 AM Wake up CT Chat  

627gf
Shelton, CT

Home for today my son not feeling well. I guess a lot of that`s going around. Hope everybodys doing well this morning.Stay well and have a great work week i`ll be doing some needed house work thats been pieling up.

2/9/2009 9:55:17 AM Wake up CT Chat  

christiangirl76
Enfield, CT

good morning, probly afternoon to most of you
I have the day off gotta go get more coffee
thought Id say helloo!!!!!!

2/9/2009 1:52:50 PM Wake up CT Chat  

wmlooking
Bridgeport, CT

hello christiangirl76 got to have that coffee in the morning

2/10/2009 8:13:52 AM Wake up CT Chat  

debsheart