Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps forum

Justin, on the other hand, was able to determine that his match wasn t interested in the kind of connection he was looking for just before creating an emotional connection . maryland chat rooms Yesichat is a mobile on the net chat room which enables you with use you on line chat facility on any platform, a significant relief. Setting your status to Offline will turn off your chat and hide your metal video status. cherise roze instagram Buddy Finder is a single of the most significant dating communities on the Online.

privatedelight sex

Considering that then, it has remained preferred, especially with people who are seeking for significant relationships. satellite beach dating Even though the internet is great for the reason that it allows us to connect with individuals around the globe, it s nevertheless significant to remain secure when online. Romance was under no circumstances in her future, she was completed with that. www myfreeccams com Part is largely in the terrain of behavioral interviews.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

10/29/2008 2:43:14 PM Why does love feel so good but, hurts so bad?  
starrchild31
Williamstown, NJ

Question to whomever will answer. Why does love feel soooooo good but, hurt sooo bad.

10/29/2008 3:17:56 PM Why does love feel so good but, hurts so bad?  
sdotjerz
Willingboro, NJ

If I were to put out my two cents; love hurts so bad because of sync and growth.. Usally when two ppl say they love each other there either on the same page or almost on it thats when these two are synced together at the same time usally why you feel that your feeling them so much. the battle with love is that when you both grow its either gonna be together or apart, thats why things happen in a relationship eg. temptation, greed, finding out your more in sync with another then ur current spouse whatever. Its seems to me the hugest battle with love is staying synced together thru thick and thin. And the reason it would hurt abnormally bad is that when the time comes to test your relationship (which we know everyones will get tested) whatever the problem is in the relationship it hurts so bad because your feel that out of everyone you know that person your with is somehow like you (usally on a mental or mature state)... but thats just my two cents what do I know(lol n of all ppl to answer your post it be me lol), anyway im sorry to write such a long reply have a good day

10/29/2008 3:36:04 PM Why does love feel so good but, hurts so bad?  
nab5055
Over 1,000 Posts (1,489)
Medford, NJ

Feels so good when u r in it but is a killer when u lose it.....it is like mourning a death. Fear of loss......... It can be the best and the worst thing thst can ever happen to you.

10/29/2008 5:17:17 PM Why does love feel so good but, hurts so bad?  
unclefunkey
Teaneck, NJ

Wooooow Star,,

That's one hell of a big topic with no easy answer or even the same answer for each person.

I would say that it feels so good because you can see a future that is bright and magical in which things are warm and wonderful.. You let emotion run far ahead of reality... You invest your feelings in the illusion you have created.. You start to separate yourself from your previous lifestyle and friends in persuite of the dream... Things seem to go well for a while...Then little by little reality starts to catch up.. That's when the cracks(disappointments) begin or things start to level out, but the euphoria of that new love slowly fades away...

If the relationship goes into the dumper, you are out on a limb all alone. Your support system is not there because you pushed them aside for your relationship. Your regular daily functions revolved around the other person who is now gone!!! And you must admit to yourself that it's over but instead you keep thinking about the way it was in the beginning and how to get it back!!! So, there you stand going nowhere looking back and forward and not taking any real direction in your life...

So what just happened here???

During the Feel SOOO Good:
1. We deceive ourselves into thinking the other person is greater than great!!
2. We don't allow our selves to see their flaws.
3. We let good sex fog our vision to what is really happening.
4. We think things will be perfect FOREVER, & at the same time fear lousing this love!
5. We abandon our friends and or support systems.
6. The newness of the situation makes the above mix EXCITING!!!

Now During the Feel So Bad:
1. The wonderful future is destroyed. Never Never land is taken from us.
2. The sex is gone.
3. The friends are not there to support you!
4. The schedule and priorities of your life are all messed up!
5. Your sense of individualism is missing.
6. You have self doubt about getting it back, or did you do something wrong!
7. MOST OF ALL is not making a clear decision as to what direction to take from here...And tend to let our thoughts slip back to the good times, when it was PERFECT!!!!

Like most of life, it never was perfect, but the feeling was!!! You can enjoy your memories, but the person you loved is part of your past, Not part of your future!! Go and meet your tomorrow with a smile and a new resolve as a whole person!!! You have many good memories yet to be made!!!!

I probably missed a lot as this came off the top of my head. I hope you find the direction you want for your life..If anyone else has things to add, be my guest, BUT DON'T EVEN THINK OF ATTACKING UNCLE FUNKEY!!!!!!

Uncle Funkey

10/29/2008 6:47:23 PM Why does love feel so good but, hurts so bad?  
nab5055
Over 1,000 Posts (1,489)
Medford, NJ

WOW.......very deep Funkey. You gave a great deal of thought to that and I so agree with you!

10/29/2008 7:58:20 PM Why does love feel so good but, hurts so bad?  
starrchild31
Williamstown, NJ

thank u all for ur reply,on this matter. It was not an easy question, love all the feed back ! u guys rock !

10/29/2008 8:40:35 PM Why does love feel so good but, hurts so bad?  
philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

"Philadelphia Phillies are the 2008 World Series Champs!"

"F**k Yeah Baby"

11/4/2008 5:04:39 PM Why does love feel so good but, hurts so bad?  
mr_perfect88
Florence, SC

i tell you why.cause when two people love each other and feel connected it feel's good and you don't want it to never end but when after a few years past and it's not like the begining then thing's fall apart it hurt's to your soul because the one you thought loved you and felt the way you did be the one to hurt you. that's my opinion shawty

11/11/2008 5:58:10 AM Why does love feel so good but, hurts so bad?  

tommygam
Freehold, NJ

Because PAIN is so close to PLEASURE !!!