Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler

A godly man or woman will encourage you to go farther spiritually, not physically. where to hook up in los angeles When you ve just met somebody new, it is organic for you to want to know everything there is to know about this individual. And what does your date appreciate about becoming a night owl or a morning individual? Make it about the bigger picture of what your date loves. atlanta bedpage com Bsides that he lives in Texas and ilive in Australia.

what is a good hookup app

Never ever have I ever dated two or much more men and women at the very same time. alexandria mn singles This work is, in quick, named a Turing test an artificial intelligence that manages, over text, to convince a individual that it is actually human can be mentioned to have passed the Turing test. If you are to appear online for a spouse then use the protected trustworthy matrimony web sites. locanto mx For people today who find long distance partners on the internet, their relationships get off to a unique commence.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

11/2/2008 5:01:34 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  

kristen35
Strasburg, VA

are there any honest guy sout here lol message me if interested

11/2/2008 5:41:19 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  
wyvernlord
Chandler, AZ

There are a lot of honest people out there, just depends on what you feel they are dishonest about.

There is not a single person on this planet that has not bent the truth a little at one point or another in their life. We have all told a white lie or left out details just to avoid conflict with someone. And anyone who says they have not is lying.

Obviously some people are dishonest more often, and some purposely do so to mislead and commit fraud.

Every woman I have ever dated has lied to me in some way, but only one of them did so in a way that I considered deceitful and misleading.

I have not always told everything as well, but never have mislead anyoney with any intent to harm or commit fraud.

If anything, I am too honest at times.....and will say things without thinking how they may be interpreted or without considering the feelings of the person I am with. Honesty can really hurt at times.

So be careful about asking for honesty, and maybe more specific about what you want an honest answer too, the truth may not be something you want to hear

11/2/2008 5:44:20 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  
junkyardhack
Ocala, FL

And something else even a crook will say they are honest.

11/2/2008 10:09:06 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  
kaltesherz
Tulsa, OK

Quote from kristen35:
are there any honest guy sout here lol message me if interested

I don't know, when I can find an honest woman, I'll most definitely show you an honest man.

11/2/2008 11:15:13 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  

sassycandy
Bellingham, WA

not on here ..but if you found one please let me know

11/2/2008 11:40:27 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  

outtooplease
Canandaigua, NY

I think you might be looking for the wrong kind of guy.We are not miss understood.If you are seeking someone who is a little bad or mysterious you will find a dishonest person.ome times you might confuse this for exciting.Me I am a honest man who had to work hard to not be those other things.

11/3/2008 1:36:04 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  

angelips
Over 2,000 Posts (2,071)
Villas, NJ

when u find them let me know too

11/3/2008 2:14:11 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  
cloudedmind
Villas, NJ

I'm honest,maybe too honest.I got a tougher problem,try finding a woman who wants a crazy guy,with mental instabilities.(laughs)

11/3/2008 6:12:11 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  

ksbear
Over 2,000 Posts (3,132)
Bluemont, VA

She could find a honest guy if she would ever check her posts.

11/3/2008 6:26:07 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  

pennell23101
Over 1,000 Posts (1,604)
Vine Grove, KY

she who believes no man is honest shall never find an honest man

11/8/2008 8:22:49 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  
brokenhero
Elkton, MD

finding honest men and women is like finding any thing eles,its all a matter of where you look,if ya keep lookin under rocks all your going to find is spiders,snakes and slugs

11/16/2008 3:09:14 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  

jordon12
Decatur, IN

Quote from kaltesherz:
I don't know, when I can find an honest woman, I'll most definitely show you an honest man.
He hit the nail on the head.You ladies need to take a long look at yourselves and your friends and maybe you will see.

11/16/2008 4:16:41 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  
lyle67
Norfolk, NE

Well if you want an honest guy. There are a couple of ground rules to follow here girl. Ive found that with our electronic " pushbutton" society that everyone one wants instant results. People think everything is disposable including their partners.
They go out with a guy and by the third date they'er in bed with him, and because their intimate with him they move in with him the first month. And so, because they havent built trust with him yet,they are worride about keeping close tabs on him. Then they wonder why it doesnt work out LOL.
If a guy is honest he will wait for you! If your afraid that if you don't do him, that he will look elsewhere, then chances are he's not the man for you and he will look elswhere DUH!
This "insta- married" doesnt work, and its why so many people are changing partners every two or three months. It's because, with instant gratification, then the relationship isn't built on any foundation except for sex, sooo, either the man or the woman becomes bored, or finds out they have nothing in common, no trust the relationship and then its "next caller", "discard", "time for a new one!" Love and trust are something that takes a long time to build,and its hard work. You can't just add man add sex and presto "love". Lust on the other hand, can be built in a nano second!

11/17/2008 1:18:52 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  
junkyardhack
Ocala, FL

Becouse we wasting time with non honest women.

[Edited 11/17/2008 1:19:50 PM PST]

11/17/2008 2:28:15 PM why is it hard to fing an honest guy ?  
8t4rmenu
Dayton, OH

Honesty is the best policy. Sounds like you met too many married men from here.