Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup right now

He told me he seriously liked superior food and beer like I did. panama city panama personals I kept my search criteria broad to increase the pool of probable soulmates from whom to pick. EHarmony is also accountable for four% of American marriages. my free cams currency I mentioned I was sorry but I did not see a future with her daughter but did she want some tea? The whole point was confusing and bizarre, but she lastly left and I was ready to overlook it ever happened.

mega presonals

Considering the fact that their initial Zoom call, Michael mentioned he and his match have gone on 3 video chat dates. dating huntington beach Every person is at a unique point in their walk, and it s critical for the accomplishment of your partnership to have a firm grasp on that. On a semi related note, make confident that the photos you have seen are genuine. rum and tequila bridgeport ct I didn t want them to consider that I didn t take my function as their FYG seriously.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/10/2008 7:32:14 PM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

oceanmimi
Leesburg, VA

Quote from mike22304:
'boys or 'skins on 11/16? Score?
Cowboys, not too sure of the score at this point. Depends on Romo

11/11/2008 4:23:27 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

ok guys, you lost the Pittsburg game, now what? you glutten for punishment? Dallas will defeat the skins, (for the FIRST time in MY LIFE, I've said DALLAS WILL WIN.. the influence people have on others) and the Eagles will tear ya's up, thus postponing any realization of any playoff contention for the SKINS this year. wake up and smell the coffee. It's sitting right there on the kitchen table, which is where you all will be watching the playofs this year from.

11/11/2008 5:02:46 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

hapenindude
Burke, VA

AFC Championship Game: Titans vs Jets

NFC Championship Game: Giants vs Panthers

Super Bowl: Giants beat the Jets 27-24

11/11/2008 5:12:43 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

oceanmimi
Leesburg, VA

Quote from smiles4ualways:
ok guys, you lost the Pittsburg game, now what? you glutten for punishment? Dallas will defeat the skins, (for the FIRST time in MY LIFE, I've said DALLAS WILL WIN.. the influence people have on others) and the Eagles will tear ya's up, thus postponing any realization of any playoff contention for the SKINS this year. wake up and smell the coffee. It's sitting right there on the kitchen table, which is where you all will be watching the playofs this year from.
Did you guys catch that, Al predicts Dallas, yahoooooo, he's my lucky charm on Sunday, unless hmmmm....could it be a ploy to jinx a win????? No, I'm going with that first choice, I am looking forward to Sunday evening.

11/11/2008 5:22:06 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,580)
Richmond, VA

Quote from oceanmimi:
Did you guys catch that, Al predicts Dallas, yahoooooo, he's my lucky charm on Sunday, unless hmmmm....could it be a ploy to jinx a win????? No, I'm going with that first choice, I am looking forward to Sunday evening.

Ocean, you really need a better lucky charm.

11/11/2008 5:23:37 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

hapenindude
Burke, VA

Quote from oceanmimi:

Al, have you been smoking burnt apple pie?!?!?! Ocean, you might consider taking Monday off, since you will still be grieving over your Cowpoke's loss to the up-and-coming Washington Redskins.

11/16/2008 8:03:38 PM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,279)
Alexandria, VA

That Dallas game was ugly!

11/18/2008 10:11:01 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

Quote from hapenindude:
Al, have you been smoking burnt apple pie?!?!?! Ocean, you might consider taking Monday off, since you will still be grieving over your Cowpoke's loss to the up-and-coming Washington Redskins.

dude .....................you were saying?

now mark these words.......................3 in a row.............see ya next week

11/18/2008 2:21:57 PM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,279)
Alexandria, VA

Smiles - 3peat? You think the Seahawks are going to beat the Washington team this Sunday? Seattle needs a win real bad to save face.

11/19/2008 3:51:00 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

Quote from mike22304:
Smiles - 3peat? You think the Seahawks are going to beat the Washington team this Sunday? Seattle needs a win real bad to save face.

Seattle at 2-8 has had some rough times. their offfense has scored 190 pts so far this eason while the redskins have only scored 181, yet the answer is in the defense, where Seattle ahs allowed 257 pts scored against them while the Redskins have only allowed 181. slight edge to Redskins defense...........lol

Seatle home reocrd is 1-4, so there is really no home advantage there.
I might have to give this one to the REDSKINS, though they say on any given SUNDAY....

it is the poor teams that end up whipping butts. look what Cleveland did to the GIANTS?

11/20/2008 8:56:57 PM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,279)
Alexandria, VA

Ocean -

If we assume Dallas and NY win their next two games and Washington can’t beat Seattle, the NFC East could very easily look like this shortly.

NY 11 – 1
Dallas 8 - 4
Phil 7 – 4 - 1
WAS 6 - 6

11/29/2008 2:08:42 PM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,279)
Alexandria, VA

Ocean - how about those Cowboys!

11/29/2008 2:39:44 PM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

oceanmimi
Leesburg, VA

I agree it wasn't pretty Mike, but it's a win. I was happy with the win, it's like they just got a shot in the ................um.............arm!!

12/1/2008 1:55:19 PM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

here are the standings for the NFC East

New York Giants 11 1 0 .917
Dallas Cowboys 8 4 0 .667
Washington Redskins 7 5 0 .583
Philadelphia Eagles 6 5 1 .542

yeah baby........gooooooooo Cowboys. to this point you might be in the playoffs..Did you notice the Giants are in already?
IN the history of the NFL, there have only been 5, yes 5 teams who have won the superbowl the year prior, and come back with a better record in the following year. Giants are in the record books...................

12/1/2008 3:51:08 PM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

oceanmimi
Leesburg, VA

I will be thrilled if our record is better than the skins at the end of the season, of course I would have been on top of the world if my Boys had stayed on fire like they started the season, there is always next year.