Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

But you ll have to get credits to send and acquire messages, to call users, and to use video exchange. catholic singles ct Quite a few things like age, place is taken into concern & the app finds the ideal match in accordance. With this answer, you ll get to know regardless of whether your date has noticed how you look or how much work you have put in dressing up for the date. naughty dating websites Released these days, the report is the sixth annual assessment of Brazilian providers adherence Just like that, a dying conversation can transform into 1 that feels enjoyable, and helps you get to know every other greater.

is zoosk a hookup site

This query unpacks not only what the other person values but also lets you glance into your potential compatibility, says Veronica Grant, a adore and life coach. sacramento dating It offers the capacity to set up dates, join mixers, discover events, and a lot much more. If you sign up using Facebook, Bumble users can access and share your Facebook information and facts with individuals who are not Bumble users (even if you have not shared it straight to Bumble). adult search baton rouge If they invite your mates, they might out you as becoming a Zoosk user by extending the invitation on your behalf.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/3/2008 4:14:27 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

will first BE in the superbowl, and then, who do you THINK will win it?

I do belive the GIANTS will be there to defend their crown, and I'm saying this now folks.................be careful of my other team.............THOSE DOLPHINS are swimming mighty good lately.................

what are your picks?

11/3/2008 5:31:29 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

sthrnmnva
Richmond, VA

I think if Washington can beat ur Giants then they have a good chance to make the SUper Bowl....but as far as the AFC not sure about the conference....The Titians look good but not sure still....it is a toss upBut i think the NFC wineer will come out of the NFC east

11/3/2008 5:49:44 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

yes, it is good to have dreams. yours might not come true, if you wish the Redkins to beat the Giants. as for the titans? they have not been that convincing to me yet. If they had a such a hard time with the Packer defense, only to skweak one out in overtime, they will lose a few before seasones over, and may not get too far in the post season. Injuries will hurt them the second half of the year.

11/3/2008 6:07:18 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

funnygirla
Ashburn, VA

I only saw the highlights but my pack definitely gave their defense a run , only wish the ot would have been to our advantage, oh yeah and i think that other team {Jets} just might surprise you all.

11/3/2008 6:10:45 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

yeah funny, could be true. that division has 3 teams at 5-3 and the Dolphins in last YET! just one game out? that shows the caliber of the division. BUT! Parcells will make winners out of the Dolphins. Count on it!

I must add this. IT sure is fun conversing football with a few good women. I give you all a Standing OVATION!

[Edited 11/3/2008 6:12:08 AM]

11/3/2008 6:21:09 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

funnygirla
Ashburn, VA

Thanks S. I enjoy the game as much as anyone , I think we shoulod be on ESPN!

11/3/2008 6:22:02 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

sthrnmnva
Richmond, VA

yeah funny seems to know her stuff....all i know is the america's team wont be there this yr

11/3/2008 6:38:47 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

funnygirla
Ashburn, VA

HEY Sothrn, thanks. We can hope for Americas sweetheart team , The Pack!I think people will be surprised of tonights out come!

11/3/2008 6:43:22 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

sthrnmnva
Richmond, VA

u r rt....the skins will go into there bye week 7-2

11/3/2008 7:32:53 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,246)
Alexandria, VA

This year's Super Bowl will be a repeat; NY Giants and NE Patriots. The Giants will win with a score of 31 to 24.

The Washington Foreskins will NOT make the playoffs.

11/3/2008 8:14:05 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,465)
Richmond, VA

Quote from mike22304:
This year's Super Bowl will be a repeat; NY Giants and NE Patriots. The Giants will win with a score of 31 to 24.

The Washington Foreskins will NOT make the playoffs.

Mike, are you awake this morning? The skins would have to lose most of their remaining games not to make the playoffs!

Superbowl will be the Colts and Skins. Peyton is starting to get his timing down again, and their defence is getting healthy.

Skins win, 27-24 over the Colts.

11/3/2008 8:27:14 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

sthrnmnva
Richmond, VA

MySpace Layouts & MySpace Comments
The Pats have been to questionable this year....plus with the skins schedule we only have 1 maybe 2 tough games left....Colts look good but they need to get it together now....Might need to look out for Buffalo too....both divisions are up for grab

11/3/2008 8:30:40 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,465)
Richmond, VA

I am counting 5 tough games, 3 NFC east games, and they will be tough, tonights Steelers game and the Ravens game. We should be ok with these, but, they will be tough.

11/3/2008 8:36:54 AM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

sthrnmnva
Richmond, VA

i can see the steelers,giants, and dallas.... the others should be okay for us....but as they say any given sunday

11/10/2008 7:29:40 PM Half way through the SEASON. who do you think?  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,246)
Alexandria, VA

'boys or 'skins on 11/16? Score?