Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal create account

Won t you want to know how their social media account would look like if you two get with each other. alberta dating websites The pause is critical). Inside a relationship, the attributes that I worth most are honesty, integrity, openness, by openness I m saying that He is prepared to be vulnerable to and with me. hot latinas having sex If you have a ‘list post, it is encouraged to number the items as opposed to just employing bullet points.

massage listcrawler

Joinus to hear about a far better way for police to treat you and meet girls in tucson Since of this, these people today think they are superior than they actually are. The most noteworthy evening was with a guy who brought me drinks all evening and even got us numerous rounds of shots (which I didn t ask for but drank since I was 26 and a champ). locanto chula vista I talked about this with my therapist, he told me that this is normal to really feel like this because I was never appropriately treated from my past traumas due to the fact I normally stopped medication and sessions mid way by means of.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/3/2008 9:13:22 AM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

oceanmimi
Leesburg, VA

I check my phone messages from work everyday, today I had 8 before lunch, all politically oriented, and 9 e mails. Aarrrgggghhhh

11/3/2008 10:04:39 AM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

not like when Uncle Sam says " I want you!" is it?

11/3/2008 11:49:00 AM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,690)
Richmond, VA

I agree Ocean, I am so sick of the tv ads, even during halftime of MNF the candidates will be on!

Bring on Wednesday!

11/3/2008 12:15:54 PM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

funnygirla
Ashburn, VA

I'll fourth that gang, evrything i watched last night had those ads every 5 minues, so i read a magazine.of course that made me fall asleep. Did you all vote yet, I did and i am so glad to get that over with i ionly stood inline about 35 miutes , time enough to eat my egg mcmuffin,

11/3/2008 12:56:51 PM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,690)
Richmond, VA

I haven't voted yet, I live in an older neighborhood, except for "the compound", and all the older people vote as soon as the polls open, then it's no lines the rest of the day.

I might wait for my neighbor and go vote with her, that way our votes will instantly cancel each others out.

11/3/2008 2:04:22 PM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,799)
Strasburg, VA

Well I find myself slightly excited by the whole prospect and am eager to see how this election turns out. I think it will be a very very close race and well in to Wednesday before we have a winner.

11/3/2008 3:03:07 PM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

oceanmimi
Leesburg, VA

Yes, I waited in line on Sat. for an hour, but chatted w/people on line and it by quite quickly. Glad I've already done my duty. One of my co-workers asked when the price of gas will creep back up, without missing a beat I said Wed. morning.

11/5/2008 4:17:42 AM So glad when Tuesday will be over  
h8w8tn
Vinton, VA

Well, Tuesday is over.....What do ya think about our president elect?

11/5/2008 4:27:04 AM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

I feel all the hate should be over, and now we all need to unite together for a better USA.

11/5/2008 4:32:40 AM So glad when Tuesday will be over  
justhorsin
Gate City, VA

Well its over and boy do I mean ITS OVER

11/5/2008 4:38:12 AM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

for you, and those who GIVE UP so easily. there is always another alternative, like band together for one cause. to make this country great once again. OH! I'm sorry, you don't see that as being an option do you? Well, just think, you can always become an elligal immigrant in Mexico, give then a taste of their own medicine......

11/5/2008 4:50:06 AM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

echo50
Radford, VA

Well its over guys and I am moved to tears by the whole thing. I actually stayed up past 11pm. This is truly a memorable time in history and Im so glad I had a chance to help. I have my patriotism renewed and I am so proud of us all. cheesy?

11/5/2008 7:30:01 AM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

funnygirla
Ashburn, VA

I believe we have two good men in there and it is time for change and Hey it happened last night!!!This should bring respect among all races and fellowship to the world, There are always gonna be bad guys that want to see us fall but pray for our new Prez to protect us and put our country back on top where it belongs. YEA Americans!

11/5/2008 7:28:16 PM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

oceanmimi
Leesburg, VA

I will wait to see how things go before I make a statement. We will wait and see, then and only then will I celebrate. Let's give this a fair shake. Time will be the true indicator.

11/5/2008 7:51:17 PM So glad when Tuesday will be over  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

oh stop your chidish ways. Last night in Washington DC, there were, and I repeat, there were NO MURDERS. if that is not progress even for one night, what will it take for you.
Peace is around the corner, and that will be when the world will end. so let's strive for peace so we can get the help out of here..........