Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like usasexguide

You spend a lot of time with persons who have a lot in popular with you, are as motivated as you, successful, and so on. asian dating orlando I require to live and make up for lost time. Like you, they are tired of dating games. thailand hookup culture If you look like the standard single guy cruising, not lots of women will be interested.

skipthegames one night stands

Just before asking something potentially uncomf, Tracy says to read the area and ask your self if you are in the proper headspace to give answers as well. speed dating durango co Usually, on the web dating solutions permit web pages to supply personal data then to search for other persons making use of some category tiny as age, gender and place. I ve been on two months and so far not considerably luck. badoo profile visitors If you want to tell your story, just ask the host, and we ll attempt to make time for you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/4/2007 5:53:15 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

1. ...photographerny!
2. ...fiddlebritches! :-p
3. ...soultrynights!
4. ...Who cares! Leave the man alone if he's here!
5. ...other

Make your choice.
And as always, no hatred in my threads please.
Spread the munky lovin ...

[Edited 10/4/2007 7:31:50 AM]

10/4/2007 6:14:26 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

his name is jerald grimes, his hobbies are belittling airheads and pompous asses! his turn off are bad teeth and bad breath! his turn ons are an arguement he cant win! and pretty girls who dot their letters with a heart!

10/4/2007 6:27:29 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

Not 1 or 2.

But leave the man alone if he is here and making a positive contribution. If he is here and not turning over a new leave, the problem will take care of itself.

10/4/2007 6:31:01 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

ahhahahahahahhahah how do u know that we both are not syngar?

10/4/2007 6:56:22 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

This is all in good fun.
People know not to post drama in my thread
or they get the Munkys sent out after them...

10/4/2007 6:57:57 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

yeah the almost retards and up all know ya and u r pretty cool gal and just likes to goof and we witchya! now lets raise some hell adn pulses in heya

10/4/2007 7:08:02 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

Hex Yeah!
Oh, and Syngar is actually right here snoopin in my window.
I think he just took some pictures of my Munkys while I was giving them a bath.
What a perv!

10/4/2007 7:18:15 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

i think its dawgfan.... goodmorning monkey did you miss me mamita

10/4/2007 7:18:59 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

simone que si

10/4/2007 7:20:59 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

walt your name should be fighting b*tches

10/4/2007 7:22:44 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

thanks ...........i will have a new profile tomorrow!

10/4/2007 7:24:58 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

¡Claro que si!

I always miss my dance partner.

Now where'd I put my mambo dancing shoes?

"...Ya todos piden Mambo en Blues"

10/4/2007 7:26:08 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

Hey you guys aren't voting.
Vote dang it!
Who's Syngar?

10/4/2007 7:26:16 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

your shoes r under my bed ..... oh wait that was just a dream

10/4/2007 7:29:03 AM Will the real Syngar please stand up? Who do you think he is?  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

They just might be.
Syngar stole them while he was snappin pix of my Munky's...
so um...
what was Syngar doin in your room?
Huh? huh?
Are you him now?
Should've added Soultry to the list.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4