Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

Also, understanding if he or she is stringing you along without any intention of meeting up is an critical skill to develop. jacksonville christian singles Having said that, our sample size is adequate to compare males and girls, and any statistically substantial gender differences are noted exactly where proper. com. lazy boy guntersville al Here are the top guidelines from Tinder on how to have the finest dating app profile.

mega profile dating site

99 a month. cedar rapids hookups When you no longer want to clutch onto a connection, and you have your greatest self to provide, that s how you know you are ready. He only sabotages scenarios when he genuinely likes someone, he tells me, pointedly. locanto com las vegas If you are not a pet lover, then you need to not date a person who is, Carver says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/10/2007 8:30:08 PM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

teufelhunde
Leesburg, FL

What was the old saying!!Just because there is snow on the roof does not me the fire is out in the basement.

10/10/2007 9:31:10 PM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I think that was the furnace that had the fire out.

10/11/2007 8:10:18 PM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

there may be snow on the roof top but theres still fire in the furnace. and i think somone turned the thermostat all the way up.

10/11/2007 8:38:49 PM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

barbb6042
Bolivar, NY

I remember when I was 9 or so and we would go to my grandmothers for Sunday dinner..After dinner she would roll her nylons down to her ankles..She always wore those black thick heel tie shoes.She had on an apron and a dress and usually her petticoat showed.
I still wear clogs, capris and decent length shorts..or else go barefoot..Wow thats not for me...

10/12/2007 8:12:52 PM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

iamawoodturner
Mountain Grove, MO

growing up, might be better than growing out,,just me maybe

10/13/2007 11:37:31 PM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

depends on whats growing out.

10/16/2007 1:56:26 AM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

anyone up for a game of tiddilywinks?

10/16/2007 2:08:09 AM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

shepherdgal
Flint, MI

me me..
gosh we had simple games back then, I
think it made us use our imaginations a
lot more, though.

10/16/2007 2:16:13 AM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

i miss my tinker toys. waaaaaaaaa!

10/16/2007 6:56:41 AM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I want to play with my barbie's!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10/16/2007 8:15:54 AM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

mikey1950
Rimersburg, PA

HEY LOST I KNOW WHATCHA MEAN. MY SONS ARE GROWN AND MY WIFE PASSED IN 01. SINCE THEN I RETIRED AND HAVE BEEN PLAYING AND BUYING MORE TOYS. 3 NEW ATVS,2 HARLEYS,A BOAT AND A 32 CHEVY COUPE. IM 56 GOIN ON 12. I GET MORE IRRESPONSIBLE EVERYDAY. LOVE IT. GOTTA GO FIND MY SKATEBOARD.

10/16/2007 11:23:24 PM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

10/16/2007 11:32:19 PM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

I believe in the saying " growing old is inevitable, growing up is an option ". some people say , I don't act my age, but then again how does a 65 year old suppose to act,can someone tell me that? I mean really put it into real words so maybe i can understand it, kinda slow in my old age.

10/16/2007 11:46:47 PM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

10/17/2007 4:58:56 PM i may be geting older but i refuse to grow up!  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

When I was a kid, I played with a construction toy called "BLOCK CITY'' which might have been the forerunner for Lego. As we speak, I have my son's humungus collection of Lego bricks and accessories in my attic. Must be worth a thousand dollars from all the gifts sets the relatives gave him over the years...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7