Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www.listcrawler.com

It s innocuous, that way—an early episode of Sex and the City, except it occurred to me. daytona singles free I went on a date after and the guy told me to meet him at a truly dark bar but instead of telling me exactly where he was he insisted I find him as he was the most attractive person there . We drove up to Chelsea, Quebec for a tour of an art gallery, then we spent the rest of the evening in the Marketplace in Ottawa, sharing our stories with one particular one more. crossdressers on grindr I did, having said that, by accident sit down throughout the speed dating occasion at Sinéad friend Yvonne s table ahead of becoming moved on.

best free gay hookup sites

This is a significant test of the partnership, which will either make it or break it you cannot specifically move out, live separately and stay together as if practically nothing ever occurred. san fran personals Hinge s slogan designed to be deleted is clearly clever advertising and marketing, but customers say it functions. OkCupid has achieved rage among on line daters and has impressive volume of user base. what does the man symbol mean on bumble I hope to have a man with a robust DeenA man who areas Allah very first in his life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/14/2007 6:38:35 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Everybody lookin for Mr.Right,
shit,
how bout
Mr.Ordinary

10/14/2007 6:40:33 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

The words of a jaded angry woman should not be taken as an absolut truth.

10/14/2007 6:43:58 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

superscreename
Suffolk, VA

A bit tired of being sterotypically classified into the same group as all the hurt womens ex's that were obviously not in my category. We aren't all bad.

10/14/2007 6:52:25 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

defiantlyltr
Stroudsburg, PA

You're right superscreen and sorry if you feel that I lumped you in that sum.
I'm talking about the one's who run!
Do you do that?

Troy - Who's been jaded?! NO mia!!

[Edited 10/14/2007 6:56:38 PM]

10/14/2007 6:55:12 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Judge not that ye too shall be judged!!!
Run man...Run for the hills...lol.

10/14/2007 6:58:18 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

oh my biggest pet peeve would be lying and cheating

but also if we are living together and you go out for a night and dont plan on comin home til like 3 or 4 in the morning....please call me and tell me!

10/14/2007 6:59:10 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

defiantlyltr
Stroudsburg, PA

Exactly!!
Practice what you preach!

10/15/2007 6:56:13 AM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

blessedbe101
North Tonawanda, NY

oh lets see here i hate how its not a two way street. you give and give and give and get nothing in return. drives me NUTS!! arg
plus if you can't have two way communication with that significant other, and you really don't know what that other person feels about you in the relationship...its like you ask question after question, how do you feel about me? or where do you see our relationship standing? then they get mad at YOU for asking that...grr and they don't give you an honest answer on what they want in a relationship. ok um.... im going to stop talking or ill just keep on rambling . I agree though with the original post, "what you see if what you get" honesty and truth is always a good thing

10/15/2007 9:58:13 AM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

crisdreamer3
Fayetteville, NC

FOR A MAN TO ACT LIKE HE IS BETTER THAN A WOMAN BECAUSE HE MAY BRING IN MORE MONEY THAN HER. IN A RELATIONSHIP YOU ARE TOGETHER AND DO EVERYTHING EQUALLY AND IT SHOULD BE THAT ONE WORKS HARDER OR MAKES MORE MONEY BECAUSE REALLY IF HE WORKS HARDER THAN HE PROBLEY DOESNT CLEAN OR TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS SO THE WORK IN THE END IS STILL EQUAL ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT.

10/15/2007 5:17:45 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

bella2020
Lebanon, OH

Men who are scared to death to commite

10/15/2007 5:21:23 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

superscreen...both genders are really bad about putting the other in a " pile" Alot of men do the same thing.. and it sure is unfair as hell to the rest of us

10/15/2007 5:23:09 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

lo_sue
El Paso, TX

A possessive & jealous man

10/15/2007 5:29:04 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Men who brings up past relationships and saids all women are alike

10/15/2007 5:54:09 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

dito tru....and I agree with the shit about finding themselves too....

10/15/2007 5:56:30 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

From past experience, sex as a weapon. Crank up some Benatar!

10/15/2007 6:36:45 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Men who think they are God's gift to women

10/15/2007 6:40:06 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

53lady
Jacksonville, FL

Hiya steak! Like your new pic...nice to see your "smiling" face! Much, much better!

Yeah...I agree with everyone...men & women...we just have to learn to grow up, and be better than we were before. With me...everyone starts with a clean slate. It is all on how you treat me. Just be a good person and do what you know is right.

I give people a milion chances to "get it right"...I will try to talk things out til I'm blue in the face, but after I've been down a road too many times, and things don't get any better...it's time to be nice and say goodbye.

I am a good person and will stick by you through thick and thin...no bs, no drama, no fits, no nit-picking...easy-going, peaceful...no drinking & drugging...sorry, my tolerance is gone now. And of course, no lying...if you feel you have to lie about something...then you know you're not doing right! NBS JMO JMO

10/15/2007 6:46:08 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

bamadixiegal
Guntersville, AL

how about a guy who says he,s looking for a relationship,and because you want to get to know them better,which is what he said,then you get a pm saying i,m not good at relationships,did i miss something,thought it was going forward,why,why, why,just say what you want ,do it!! I think he was just looking for some action!

10/15/2007 6:57:05 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

The ones who claim they know what they want the most are usually the ones who don't have a clue

Men who brag about how handsome they are

10/15/2007 7:00:26 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

bamadixiegal
Guntersville, AL

you got that right blu
,is there not good guys out there???

10/15/2007 7:07:49 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

yes bam.. to be honest, they are. I think.. that we tend to go strictly by our " list" of what we want in a man/ woman and that only blinds us to what is really there. I have tossed out my list.

10/15/2007 7:41:04 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

stormy_nights
Weston, OR

I have more than one pet peeve. lol lieing, cheating, low self esteem, think they know everything, jealousy.... and a few more but those are the top ones!!

10/15/2007 8:19:23 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

gkinney
Coppell, TX

Women that feel the need to fix us. Keep in mind that we will NOT change. If you are meeting a guy and he has some irritating trait, rather than try and fix him, move on. You will save yourself allot of time and effort.

*looking for another soapbox*

10/15/2007 8:32:59 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

jeang
Caledonia, MI

Well how about men who feel they need to fix a woman. I have found when I ask a guy his opinion on something he feels he needs to "FIX" my problem instead of just giving me his honest opinion and maybe some advice and letting me be me and do it myself unless I ask for specific help. I am NOT helpless. 'Sometimes its just nice to get anothers opinion on something.

10/15/2007 9:15:07 PM What is your pet peeve in relationships? Be honest.  

itsjustme82
Bronx, NY

my pet peeve is guy who say things that u wanna hear just to get what they want...i realy hate that...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4