Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

If you love mullets, truly, genuinely adore mullets, this is the spot to go. the west personals They also get into your sexual preferences and dealbreakers. Coffee Meets Bagel limits the number of profiles you can view at one particular time, forcing you to take into account the profiles you do see additional meticulously. omegle chat espaƱa It may well make each you and your date feel a lot more comfy to meet in a coffee shop, restaurant, or bar with plenty of other folks around.

free local gay hookups

The lady lived with the accused in Auckland, telling RadioLIVE that at initially the man, who has name suppression, was chatty and reasonably simple to live . st simons island craigslist Meru reached out to Brian initially in hopes of producing a connection. Lev bullied Svetlana by pulling on her pigtails and generating her do his homework. dating peru Take note of her answers for future reference.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

11/14/2008 10:17:32 AM What do men really want in a woman?  

ladyelizabeth50
Sydney, NS

Men say that they never know what a woman wants, that they will never understand women. Now the tables are turned and I will never understand a man or ever know what they really want in a woman. I have read many, many, dating sites profiles of men they all claim to be looking for that PERFECT woman and everyone starts with a "very loving man"who has a good heart and will treat you good,loves to travel, candlelight dinners, etc.. what they forget to add is..They like to travel to the beer store, candle light dinners is when we lose the power or I forgot to pay the bill, I have a good heart but you better have your own money, own home, and a job. You must be thin, in good shape, be active,love to cook & clean and you must be pretty. Are you kidding?? What happen to finding a good heart woman who will love you with all her heart, will never cheat, will be there for you when you need that extra hug,enjoy doing things together, be happy to see you when you get home and miss you while your gone.. I am not PERFECT or very claim to be..I am not a Dolly Parton type, not made of plastic, I am what you call ( cute ) also pretty but I guess that depends on who see you as pretty. I love with all my heart and soul, not jealous,not a material girl, trusting and loyal, not the best house keeper,
loves to cook, go for drives,camping,etc..I do not drink, smoke, or use drugs. I love animals, nature,karaoke, and be just as happy to cuddle and hold hands while watching a movie. My name is Elizabeth, age 50, divorced since 1990, one child living away, and I live in Cape Breton Island.NS.Canada.

11/14/2008 10:18:48 AM What do men really want in a woman?  
beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,615)
Houston, TX

Good body and ready for sex when requested, speak only when spoken too, good cook and cleaner.

Simple really.

EDIT: oh and does not like to spend money (that one might be tough)

[Edited 11/14/2008 10:19:28 AM PST]

11/14/2008 10:20:29 AM What do men really want in a woman?  

thebestman
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,931)
Alpharetta, GA

11/14/2008 10:20:53 AM What do men really want in a woman?  
dataghost
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from beanz991:
Good body and ready for sex when requested, speak only when spoken too, good cook and cleaner.

Simple really.

EDIT: oh and does not like to spend money (that one might be tough)

It's funny cuz that is exactly what I want in a man.

11/14/2008 10:21:48 AM What do men really want in a woman?  
blkbagger
Over 1,000 Posts (1,098)
McHenry, IL

What do I really want in a woman? My penis...

jk, Ken

11/14/2008 10:37:06 AM What do men really want in a woman?  

gntersvillegirl
Guntersville, AL

CRAZY MEN

11/14/2008 10:38:23 AM What do men really want in a woman?  

evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,056)
Ottawa, ON

Lack of vocal cords.

11/14/2008 10:40:36 AM What do men really want in a woman?  
stellablu
Over 2,000 Posts (3,378)
Saint Louis, MO

Naw...they're just being honest.

What all women want, right? lol

11/14/2008 10:41:07 AM What do men really want in a woman?  

clubkid66
Over 1,000 Posts (1,868)
Brooklyn, NY

Cute face, hot body, sexy smile, sense and sense of humor.

11/14/2008 10:42:30 AM What do men really want in a woman?  

gntersvillegirl
Guntersville, AL

Elizabeth you better get a blow up doll. I think all men like that was back in the olden days when men made men to be that way. People don't care these days. You see children curse their mothers and its funny stuff. Like many I would have been eating teeth if I wronged our mother. Its the young generation and I'm young but my children will be raised like the olden days.

11/14/2008 10:43:09 AM What do men really want in a woman?  

matvii
West Palm Beach, FL

Quote from ladyelizabeth50:
Men say that they never know what a woman wants, that they will never understand women. Now the tables are turned and I will never understand a man or ever know what they really want in a woman. I have read many, many, dating sites profiles of men they all claim to be looking for that PERFECT woman and everyone starts with a "very loving man"who has a good heart and will treat you good,loves to travel, candlelight dinners, etc.. what they forget to add is..They like to travel to the beer store, candle light dinners is when we lose the power or I forgot to pay the bill, I have a good heart but you better have your own money, own home, and a job. You must be thin, in good shape, be active,love to cook & clean and you must be pretty. Are you kidding?? What happen to finding a good heart woman who will love you with all her heart, will never cheat, will be there for you when you need that extra hug,enjoy doing things together, be happy to see you when you get home and miss you while your gone.. I am not PERFECT or very claim to be..I am not a Dolly Parton type, not made of plastic, I am what you call ( cute ) also pretty but I guess that depends on who see you as pretty. I love with all my heart and soul, not jealous,not a material girl, trusting and loyal, not the best house keeper,
loves to cook, go for drives,camping,etc..I do not drink, smoke, or use drugs. I love animals, nature,karaoke, and be just as happy to cuddle and hold hands while watching a movie. My name is Elizabeth, age 50, divorced since 1990, one child living away, and I live in Cape Breton Island.NS.Canada.

What was the question?

11/14/2008 10:47:04 AM What do men really want in a woman?  

sleepwalking
Middleburg, FL

OMG! You set yourself up for that one! And the answer issssssssssss........the willingness to have sex...sex...sex...sex...it's all about the sex. But you have to dress properly and only have sex with him and never ever get a tattoo on your back cuz then you are considered a tramp. And oh yeah, if you are over forty you must not dress as a teenager or you will be seen as a attention seeking tramp with low self esteem.

11/14/2008 10:52:32 AM What do men really want in a woman?  

evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,056)
Ottawa, ON

Quote from sleepwalking:
OMG! You set yourself up for that one! And the answer issssssssssss........the willingness to have sex...sex...sex...sex...it's all about the sex. But you have to dress properly and only have sex with him and never ever get a tattoo on your back cuz then you are considered a tramp. And oh yeah, if you are over forty you must not dress as a teenager or you will be seen as a attention seeking tramp with low self esteem.

My god.. finally a woman who can read.

11/14/2008 10:52:56 AM What do men really want in a woman?  
beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,615)
Houston, TX

Quote from evileddy:
My god.. finally a woman who can read.

Well then she doesn't qualify.

11/14/2008 11:43:03 AM What do men really want in a woman?  
wtf_ftw
Bedford, TX