Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals login

A lot of folks set up an exclusive email ID only for these dating web pages. redlands singles groups Or it may possibly not be the form of message that catches their interest. Thanks to the development of on line dating sites likeMatchandOkCupid, we could pretty properly be in a position to obtain the sort of companion that we want. is it easy to get laid in canada Midsummer s Eve » Dating and Relationshipsis all about dating and relating, the pleasures and the pitfalls.

mega personls

My main query for you is how do you come out and inform men and women about the illness ? At one point i was completely self assurance now issues have changed drastically Haven t seen much of these education rooms on the EU server but why would anyone build a room just for dating? free dating sites arab But what occurs when one particular of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present? But simply because you didn t inform anyone about this, not even the cops, he now has a nice collection of lampshades produced from the girls who did not escape. 21 Stories About Dating Fails Posted On Twitter rubmaps encino Due to the fact we are seeking to have entertaining and strike a connection, what better way to do that than by utilizing humor as our aide.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/9/2007 2:01:02 PM Bondage.....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Tying one's hands to the bedpost.. to me.. isn't bondage. In my mind, bondage is alot more... ummmm.. brutal looking lol. The restraining of the hands takes alot of trust and I like that feeling. Sometimes.. it's nice to not be in control and to be powerless with your partner. Sometimes.. it's awesome to switch it and I have " DA POWERRRRR!!!"

10/9/2007 2:03:33 PM Bondage.....  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

oddly enough..Tru...that doesnt surprise me..at times , in my mind's eye..I see you as a Dominitrix...scares the pee pee outa me ..whip in hand..or riding crops ..yeeooooww..

10/9/2007 2:08:06 PM Bondage.....  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

hmmmmm remind me to get those items next time you come to town. Wonder~~

10/9/2007 2:09:40 PM Bondage.....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

LOL You are sooooooooo wrong Wonder. I'm not that way at all... but I am not afraid to take the lead nor let that man know I want him and I want him NOW! I am not kinky. I guess what one sees as being kinky.. another sees as being passionate.

She saids as she adjusts the halo back on her horns and slides the handcuffs and whip under the bed with her foot

10/9/2007 2:21:29 PM Bondage.....  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

ROFLMAO We got him skeeeeeeerd now Tru!

10/9/2007 2:24:18 PM Bondage.....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes pkk.. just as it should be. be afraid wonder.. be VERY afraid!

10/9/2007 2:31:09 PM Bondage.....  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

awww what the heck...

<--submits to the two ladies ...I'm all yours..be gentle ..please ..

10/9/2007 2:32:26 PM Bondage.....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

damn wonder.. ya cud at least pretend to put up a fight just a little bit.. ok.. now try it again wonder.. from the top!

10/9/2007 2:34:47 PM Bondage.....  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

heads to the door..makes an attempt to leave..but gets knocked out when head hits the doorway.

10/9/2007 2:36:32 PM Bondage.....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Now THAT wud be funny eh Paula? Ya only WISH you had an excuse of being knocked out from what we wud do to ya

10/9/2007 2:42:40 PM Bondage.....  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

as long as you both are havin fun..thats wut I'm here for..to pleasure my queens...

10/9/2007 2:50:13 PM Bondage.....  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Key word there is queens!! We are queen's all women are Queen's. Now Tru should we use rope or the handcuffs?

10/9/2007 2:52:02 PM Bondage.....  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

you wanna borrow my crop?
xoxoPeaches.

10/9/2007 2:53:52 PM Bondage.....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

pppfftt paula.. handcuffs are too good for him. I say.. hang him upside down and make him squeal like a pig.. whatcha think?

10/9/2007 2:59:58 PM Bondage.....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I have had men like you for breakfast.. don't sceer me none.. and they are not difficult to bring to their knees.. trust me

10/9/2007 4:25:35 PM Bondage.....  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Sounds like a challenge if you ask me

10/9/2007 4:37:19 PM Bondage.....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Gotta love them challenges

10/9/2007 4:39:31 PM Bondage.....  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Yeah , i feel like Marty McFly when "Biff" calls him "Chicken"

10/9/2007 4:44:33 PM Bondage.....  

smiley62
McHenry, IL

ROFLMAO!!!

10/9/2007 4:47:53 PM Bondage.....  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

lol Troy.. chicken! bawk! bawk!

There are many levels of bondage... Hey I read alot ok? lol. The idea of not having the control is very hot indeed. But I don't want to be gagged.. in case I have something important to say LOL...but blindfolds are fine

[Edited 10/9/2007 4:49:29 PM]

10/9/2007 7:50:34 PM Bondage.....  

cmed68
Berwyn, IL

A memory bubble burst going back to 1990 about an article on bondage I remember reading in the Washington Post. A couple California thought it would be fun to have her tied to the bed while he dressed up as Batman hood and cape only. Mr. Batman stood on top of a dresser and the object was to leap from the air on to the bed and ravage helpless Mrs. Batman in bondage. Well it seemed Mr. Batman somewhat over shot his mark, hit is head on the ceiling fan suffering a minor laceration, and then falling to the floor suffering a minor concussion. All Mrs. Batman could do was scream, the police arrived, and it seemed Mrs. Batman suffered the most on this one. The moral of the story is duck for low hanging ceiling fans.

10/10/2007 9:32:44 AM Bondage.....  

cmed68
Berwyn, IL

Anyone else care to share thoughts on bondage?

10/11/2007 2:46:04 PM Bondage.....  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

someone needs a spanking........meow.....xo

10/11/2007 2:53:04 PM Bondage.....  

kikigirl
Downers Grove, IL

I personally love bondage.... whether its being done to me, or im doing it to someone else... I love the feeling of being in control, and at the same time, i love the feeling of being helpless...
My ex would use(at first, till i complained) the plastic ties for construction...
those cut into my skin.. I like pain, but once I start bleeding, its not cool, lol
so I made him go out and get cuffs with fur on em... those i loved...
but you cant forget about the feet.... theres nothing like being completely subdued...
it is soooooo sexy! but at the same time, you have to really trust the person

10/11/2007 4:02:57 PM Bondage.....  

theviking
Dahlonega, GA

Naughty Kitty....Did I hear you say that you needed a good spanking? Well my wicked little wench, I believe that you came to the right source....Flogger?...Crop??...Whip???...Paddle????...Hand??????...or two tapered candles....LOL

Page: 1, 2, 3