Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is listcrawler

Yes, you will have to attend your RESEA meetings, even if you work element time. los angeles casual dating To bring the date back on track, ask them one thing intimate. I need to admit I have demanding jobs and quite busy at times. cd on craigslist mean I even locate myself becoming uncomfortable at instances when my companion wants to contribute to anything.

best milf hookup sites

Trombetti says singles ought to generally steer clear of firing off concerns interview style just before or even on the initially date. holland chat rooms The women, in turn, get to see which men have liked them and make a decision whether to like them back. Silca System Grates Silca Grates are best for applications exactly where decking supplies like lumber or composite lumber would have otherwise been the only selection. listcrawler odessa tx Kelly Cheung, 26, from Skipton, was diagnosed with breast cancer soon after a date she met on the dating app, Hinge, noticed a lump.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/10/2007 9:02:41 PM All the good ones are taken  

sweetiepie69
Sioux City, IA

Kuki I about your age and I too waiting for a kid to move out (hope that what you mena ) anyway I still belive they are out ther. My thery is that at this time in our lifes we know enough to be cautious but are just old enough to jump to soon. have that hope and pick and choose carefully.Keep smiling

10/10/2007 9:28:57 PM All the good ones are taken  

ladder
Gibsonia, PA

Hey Im still single

10/11/2007 8:26:53 AM All the good ones are taken  

yellowroom
Grand Island, NE

Me too...me too...me too...

10/11/2007 9:37:12 AM All the good ones are taken  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

This BIG WIDE WORLD is full of people. Why would someone say that all the good people are taken. I personally never understood that. If your meeting bums or people that is just no good. You have to ask yourself where am I meeting these people? I'm single but that never goes through my mind. Sure I go on dates with people I dont hit it off with or there's just no connection but overall there is good people out there. Just keep your eyes open and keep plugg'n away!

10/12/2007 1:40:36 PM All the good ones are taken  

kuki
Lynnwood, WA

As the good book says, It will come to you when you least except it

10/12/2007 1:43:08 PM All the good ones are taken  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

My book doesn't say that at all , lol.

[Edited 10/12/2007 1:44:13 PM]

10/12/2007 1:43:18 PM All the good ones are taken  

soultrynights
Perris, CA

im here

10/12/2007 1:43:52 PM All the good ones are taken  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

See what i mean?
LMFAO!

10/12/2007 1:56:33 PM All the good ones are taken  

kuki
Lynnwood, WA

Well Well Well, I got the ball rolling and all it took was a like thing called a comment..........

I have a day job, I run a trucking company on the side and I own my own business (check it out...(dmibo.mychoices.biz) just cut and past in browser) I also Have a 16 year old son that I love to death. well most of you that are smart enough to figure it out here it is for those of you that can't

I have a few hours a week to spend on a life (not that I don’t have one) but out side of all the stuff I do..... Which most men don’t feel like they want to compete with my business's, then there is the teenager which feel there is nobody so far that could even be good enough for his mom (which I agree so far) and last but not least I am not one of those gals that needs to have a male in my life I would just like to have one in it and there is a big difference between needing and wanting.

Also if I had my choice I don’t think a guy should have to feel like my superior or my big-daddy just needs to be my equal and you know those are hard to find.

Most of the guys I date I find out they are a drunk, a druggy, or 40 and live at home with Dom and/or Dad and I just would like to run across the one that is my equal and yet he may not even live close to me.

Have a great day to all of you and I hope you all enjoyed this thread………..

10/12/2007 1:57:17 PM All the good ones are taken  

kuki
Lynnwood, WA

O bite me

10/13/2007 8:54:02 PM All the good ones are taken  

sperrelli
Jackson, NJ

Is there any good guys left?

10/13/2007 8:56:02 PM All the good ones are taken  

housecall
District Heights, MD

Here I am andI will even take my teeth out for you

10/14/2007 1:26:16 AM All the good ones are taken  

smilingguy76
Denver, CO

Yes, there are a lot of good guys left out here, and I'm one of them. It just depends on what you're looking for.

10/14/2007 3:59:36 AM All the good ones are taken  

dulcamara
Greenwood, IN

"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

10/14/2007 8:23:36 AM All the good ones are taken  

edwardcoll
Nashua, NH

Damn your so far away too!!!!!!!!!! All the good woman ARE far away from here.
This was meant for you peaches73036

[Edited 10/14/2007 8:25:54 AM]

10/14/2007 8:24:49 AM All the good ones are taken  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

They always are...

10/14/2007 8:26:36 AM All the good ones are taken  

edwardcoll
Nashua, NH

yeah the ones were I live are all into themselves from what I have met.

10/14/2007 8:27:39 AM All the good ones are taken  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Have you tried a local serach?
You might find intersting people in your area.

10/14/2007 12:42:17 PM All the good ones are taken  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

all the good ones are in NY...well, maybe one

10/14/2007 9:08:02 PM All the good ones are taken  

bo0bo04u69
Clements, MD

ya im out here tryin to find someone n all the go0d ones are takein and that realli hurts cause i belive that females should not be gettin hurt n everything i realli am lookin for the go0d ones so if u got any ideas hit me up

10/15/2007 7:03:52 AM All the good ones are taken  

blessedbe101
North Tonawanda, NY

in a way i agree with you trublu, about sometimes it seems like guys are either married, gay, or already taken and well, the other thing you said...um...dead. lol Well, I have this problem where I find somebody I really like and their 5 million miles away. well, not THAT far but they live like 9 hours away in long island or something like that. There are different shares though, there are some good guys and some bad guys...but you just have to keep on "fishing" to find them, its difficult to find them, but in the end, you find one and its all worthwhile, even though it will take time.

10/15/2007 7:34:48 AM All the good ones are taken  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

lol not taken, gay, or dead here

10/15/2007 8:02:36 AM All the good ones are taken  

mssybd
Pflugerville, TX

It appears that all the "good" older men are taken. Guys in genral, there are still a lot of the younger set lokking to meet an older woman, if you're into that kind of thing. Me, I prefer my own age. Vintage.LOL

Page: 1, 2, 3