Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the listcrawler

It has some unconventional functions which guarantee you get genuine dates. dating sites in greensboro nc Information and facts such as age, drug use, drinking frequency, ethnicity, gender, earnings, partnership status, religion and additional was leaked to online advertiser Lotame. The 1st man I chatted with who met my conversational requirements was an academic, a musician. reddit whatsyourprice Even Facebook has gotten into the act, with a dating service tied to its huge social network.

www megapersonals

The web site also supplies facts on local support events and offers dating strategies. free online dating kingston ontario You can also text for longer and arrange a meet up if you feel it is worth it or meet very first then talk speak ahead of second date. Trying not to be rude, I started texting back significantly less and less and let on that I did not want to see him once again when I did get back. skout gay app When I was dating I remember consistently becoming smothered with that giant query like a bloated bear was sitting on my head, refusing to move.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/19/2008 9:46:56 PM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

chucky2998
Warren, OH

Ok let's be clear here I know I'm good looking but I'm not gay Shane thank you but I love women way to much to swing from that vine.

[Edited 11/19/2008 10:10:39 PM]

11/19/2008 10:01:10 PM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

shane7489
Middletown, OH

You're way too insecure to go making yourself seem secure. I compliment anyone male or female, if I think they happen to look nice. Don't make this some huge deal over a compliment, laugh about it and move on.

11/19/2008 10:09:50 PM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

chucky2998
Warren, OH

It's hard to laugh when a guy said your cute because I just never wanted to hear that again. O.k my best friend in high school that I played football with him and even took showers with him after games he then came on to me one night. That's when I started hating gay poeple for years now I've grow from that hate to you can't change them. So if they don't hit on me I wouldn't say a word to them.

[Edited 11/19/2008 10:28:10 PM]

11/19/2008 10:13:55 PM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

shane7489
Middletown, OH

I was only being nice. If you need to go to therapy over a compliment then you have major friggin issues. No need to stick out your chest like Tarzan here for the ladies, I'm sure they get it you're straight. Let it go.

11/19/2008 10:37:31 PM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

shane7489
Middletown, OH

I can see you have issues over this. But not everyone has came on to you like that and merely saying someone looks "cute" is just a friendly gesture. To me at least. I would tell a woman this as well. I am sorry for your friend really. Altho he shouldn't have done what he did. I never would do that. Heck I wasn't even the one to message you first privately. You messaged me pleading for an ear or someone to talk to over something or other so I messaged you back. It seems you have a lot going on right now and maybe the internet isn't the place to deal with it. But whatever is wrong, you can't go hating every single person in life over what 1 person did to you. That's just ignorant. And please don't discuss things here, I'd rather not talk about it in a chatroom. Maybe someone, some girl, will see this and talk with you because it seems you have a lot of issues going on and not just with gays. With women in general.

11/20/2008 7:05:34 AM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

lisamuc22
Alliance, OH

woahhh this is was not meant to be a gay talk. I am trying to find the young people! Lets not turn this post into something political. lol

11/20/2008 8:57:53 AM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

chucky2998
Warren, OH

My last post to this Issue I have no problem with the ladies I was married for 8 years and in one day it was over. I understand know alot more then I did 6 months ago. I'm not into picking a girl up in a bar and with working two jobs I don't have time to figure somthing else out to meet girls.

11/20/2008 8:59:38 AM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

eagleeric
Miamisburg, OH

Hmmm, I believed they all moved to Alaska!

11/20/2008 9:13:01 AM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

jonathanryan17
Geneva, OH

i'm young! but i feel so old.

11/20/2008 9:53:15 AM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

lisamuc22
Alliance, OH

Quote from jonathanryan17:
i'm young! but i feel so old.

me too! i think it is the baby that ages me so! crazy lunatic! What makes you feel so old? Sometimes my knees hurt when the weather changes

11/20/2008 12:00:46 PM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

buckeyesfan70
Atwater, OH

age is just a number

11/20/2008 12:05:55 PM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

sb1229
Over 2,000 Posts (2,198)
Cleveland, OH

I'm young at heart. Does that count?!!?

11/20/2008 1:54:44 PM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

lisamuc22
Alliance, OH

young at heart is dandy! keep up with it cutie

11/20/2008 5:58:33 PM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

tommyt1977
North Canton, OH

im 31 but i do not look it and i am very frisky!! can you keep up?

11/20/2008 6:15:47 PM ahh where are all of the young ohio people!  

raydawg300
Bedford, OH

I'm Old