Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights

Comments are carried out technical lady for function, or continue dating exact same, youll show up on Snapchat? Hyperhidrosis forum dating Meet exciting, nba have been light forums. personal classifieds in arkansas In contrast to other on the web dating websites for free trumingle is a great american to meet thousands of good quality singles card start off new relationships. That s a double edged sword, though, for the reason that going on a bunch of lousy dates will most likely only lead to fatigue and an existential crisis. craigslist derby ct While single life is fun for a when, becoming in really like is a thing special it is no wonder that a third of Americans are now turning to dating websites to uncover it.

www rubmaps com

This is a term widely utilised in incel culture referring to an ordinary, average hunting woman. single men in bend oregon I do believe you could compromise, but I be concerned that some EAs will not want to. It quickly became clear that the boys were more interested in playing hide and seek than in taking in baseball history, so we headed to the park exactly where we d all met. hook up uk If you don t have a computer, you may stop by a 1 Stop Center or DES Employment Service office resource center .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/9/2007 7:41:56 PM Major Question  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

ok i was datin a guy a while ago and he said how he loved me and wanted to marry me and we were all set to move in and everything than 3 weeks before i was gunna move in i got in to a huge car accident well i had a friend email him and tell him. he never said anything back.

a couple of days later when i was home i called him late at night cause of when he gets off work he never answed i tried 4-5 times the last time i tried a woman picked up and answered the phone and this was our convo

woman-hello
me-hi is so in so there
woman-hes in the bathroom right no whos callin
me-(sad now)thanxs just tell him andria called(hungup)

After that i stoped with everything and thanx to that man thats when i got my heart tore out of me now this was the past and i know but heres the question?

we recently started talkin now should i ask him about what happened (cause im one of those peopel who want closure or should i let it go??????

love always
Andria

ps

10/9/2007 7:44:13 PM Major Question  

sommertime
Newport News, VA

you can ask him what happened but you should really not be talking to him. if he didnt care enough that u were in a car accident he isn't worth the effort girl

10/9/2007 7:44:43 PM Major Question  

kentuckygent
Askvoll
Norway

me my self id ask because it could happen again but this has never happen to me

10/9/2007 7:47:22 PM Major Question  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Wow...Is there a chance he might have thought that your accident was put off?
Sometimes communication is the hardest part of a relationship.

10/9/2007 7:48:04 PM Major Question  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I'd ask ... I mean he's wanted to get back with you so you deserve an answer. The conversation sounds kind of like he is in another relationship. Think I'd ask him about that too. I'd rather want to find out now than later.

10/9/2007 7:48:33 PM Major Question  

boogiegirl
Conesus, NY

I would ask him but then lose the guy! If he's that way with you when you'r dating...how do you think he'll be when you're married?

10/9/2007 7:49:17 PM Major Question  

houstonmale43
Houston, TX

you can ask...don't expect an honest answer...and you will know if it is an honest answer, if you do it in person...don't expect closure from him, that is on you...it appears it is time to move on down the road...learn from it, become stronger from it...the best revenge is living well and being happy...

10/9/2007 7:49:48 PM Major Question  

crash0919
Conyers, GA

ask him,,,, but KEEP YOUR GUARD UP!!!!!!!!!! He did it once, he can do it again( tear your heart out like that).

10/9/2007 7:51:11 PM Major Question  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

well i dont know but it bugs me really bad i really dont know what i should do

10/9/2007 7:51:58 PM Major Question  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Ask him ...

10/9/2007 7:56:21 PM Major Question  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

I would have absolutely nothing to do with them. Block his number. Call police if they are near you. The more you talk to him the more time you give him to lie and you'll never get the truth. It should have been the very first and ONLY thing you asked when you agree to talk to him.

JMO

3 weeks away from living together and you are wondering if you should ask him "What Happen????"

Ok...this must be a girl thing. If some girl did that to me. There would be a very long talk about one thing...What Happen. And that just so I would unblock her number. Don't want to even go in to what it take to win me back.

[Edited 10/9/2007 8:03:01 PM]

10/9/2007 7:58:02 PM Major Question  

guardian65
Hudson, NH

Talk to him, but only to seek closure. Closure would indicate that after you talk it over, you will move on with your life, and he with his. And I echo the advice of others in this thread who feel that you need to let him go his own way. He decided to stop talking to you....he doesn't deserve you. But you deserve an answer. Good luck Andria.

10/9/2007 7:58:38 PM Major Question  

dg1260
Galion, OH

Naughty, he owes you an explanation and you should have it.

10/9/2007 8:00:21 PM Major Question  

whataguy5001
Olympia, WA

Some folks do not break away in person, they just diappear. It is his problem ,not yours.

10/9/2007 8:02:41 PM Major Question  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

well i did forget it it took me a long time but i did and its just when he called me outta the blue it brought it all back i have moved on i just want to know if i should ask or not

Page: 1, 2