Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best nearby hookup app

If you commence dating an necessary worker, for instance, you may perhaps want to switch hangouts with grandma to virtual ones. craigslist redding dating I had no expectations, but to delight in an evening out. Show up on time, dress properly, and have some 1st date inquiries ready, so the conversation flows. meet girls in ireland It may not be good to ask this throughout dinner, but it is a fairly intriguing question.

skipthegames one night stands

Like most, it has its fair share of difficulties, but most of them are somewhat tolerable. lake city fl singles I need to live and make up for lost time. POZ Personals often functions guidance from members going through many stages of dating. dating guatemalan woman The worst case scenario—spending months courting an individual only to find out in minutes you are physically incompatible—isn t good.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/19/2008 11:13:57 PM What's your favorite dip?  

ucrazyasme
Naperville, IL

So far I have tried Rooster icy mint and wintergreen long cut. I'm likin' wintergreen. I quit cigarettes because of the effect on my lungs and this stuff I'm likin. I have been dipping 2 or 3 times a day. Much cleaner effect then cigarettes, my breath smells great from wintergreen and no tobacco smell. It's not chewing tobacco which is a common mistake, you don't chew it. Just stick a pinch in your gums and viola! Instant fix! Also I did my homework and the oral cancer rates are quite low actually compared to smoking diseases. Sweden, which has the highest levels of dip use and lowest levels of cigarette use, has very low tobacco related fatalities. So f**k the anti tobacco lobby.

Birds of a feather. C*cka doodle frickin doo. Where's the chicks?

Also listen to put a d in your lip rap by skoal bandits.

11/20/2008 2:24:39 AM What's your favorite dip?  

zmang
Redwood Falls, MN

I like Grizzly straight, or skoal straight myself. I like to switch it up once in awhile ill get a Mint or wintergreen but not to often. Stick to long cut, fine cut gets kinda messy imo.

11/20/2008 12:15:22 PM What's your favorite dip?  

ucrazyasme
Naperville, IL

I've been meaning to try grizzly, and redman.

11/23/2008 4:01:43 PM What's your favorite dip?  

ucrazyasme
Naperville, IL

I'm kinda getting sick of the wintergreen rooster, so I'm gonna try something new soon, and post my results.

11/24/2008 5:03:32 PM What's your favorite dip?  

whiteryu
Arnold, MO

grizzley long wintergreen 198 a can 8 for log and its gooooood

11/25/2008 8:53:30 PM What's your favorite dip?  

ucrazyasme
Naperville, IL

I just got Grizzly long cut mint for $3.10, around here, and it was $3.79 at the loquor store two doors down, including the coupon they had. Just goes to show it's good to shop around. I only took one dip so far, but judging so far it's pretty good, maybe better then rooster. I will have to dip it more to make sure, though. I will try the wintergreen, too, since that's my favorite flavor of rooster ($1.56, cheap as hell and good as f**k). I haven't had the balls to try the 99 cent stuff....hahaha.

11/26/2008 7:29:33 AM What's your favorite dip?  

zmang
Redwood Falls, MN

Grizzly is what i chew mainly because its only 3.50 a tin here compared to my favorite skoal str8 witch is close to 7.00 a tin. But skoal is way better in quality imo, just so damn spendy. Dont go to cheap though lol theres a reason its only 99cents

11/26/2008 3:38:02 PM What's your favorite dip?  

ucrazyasme
Naperville, IL

Yeah, I think they put ammonia in the cheaper shit for it to hit you harder!

11/26/2008 4:35:32 PM What's your favorite dip?  

ucrazyasme
Naperville, IL

The GRIZZLY MINT long cut is good, smoother than rooster, but it could be weaker. Not sure, anyways I want to get WINTERGREEN next and see what's up with that. I just got stoned and had a MILLER HIGH LIFE and I decided to throw up throw a d in ya lip on the youtube and throw a d in ma lip. Actually at the 7-ll the guy said they aren't gonna carry rooster anymore and they didn't have any. He said it was low demand, which I find hard to believe. Anyways I might pick that up if they have any this time and I'll pick up a GRIZZLY WINTERGREEN. They have way better prices for dip then the Solo Liquor a minute down the way. Well now I put in Mo Murda by BONE THUGS. Timeless shit, if any of yall haven't I'd check that shit out. We should form a dipping group

11/26/2008 5:39:58 PM What's your favorite dip?  

zmang
Redwood Falls, MN

Gotta love a dip right after a good bong toke.

12/5/2008 10:45:08 PM What's your favorite dip?  

ucrazyasme
Naperville, IL

I just got grizzly straight which is pretty good. I also got four tins of snuss for free at the gas station, and this snuss stuff is pretty legit, kinda pricey though. It's a good option when dipping is not convenient though. It takes two snuss to equal a good dip though and it takes a few minutes longer to kick in, though not much. It also lasts just as long.