Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meet personals

We all fall into the trap of judging a person s character by their appearance. craigslist hemet free Although OkCupid was founded in the US, it claims to have helped millions of daters across a lot more than 110 countries discover meaningful connections because 2004. Here s a finance expert and CFO of Finance Femme Kendra with ten finance concerns to ask whilst dating. natalie nightwolf onlyfans Positive we re not our parents and we can perform to change our communication habits.

liatcrawlers

On the internet dating is an efficient way to develop new relationships and locate other individuals with comparable interests. craigslist pg bc Below, Rudder explains to Paul what he s discovered about the couples who report their romantic achievement to OkCupid. Your goal is identified in living straight in relationship with God and serving Him, whether or not or not you finish up carrying out that with a further particular person. how to find one night stand in toronto Compared with eight years ago, on the internet daters in 2013 are a lot extra most likely to in fact go out on dates with the people they meet on these websites.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/27/2008 7:40:27 AM your "definition" of Sexy  

klassyklown
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,517)
Bakersfield, CA

Quote from countrycharmer:
Fantastic Start Klassy ..... May I add a few?

~ Sexy is the blinding glimmer of her eyes
~ Sexy is the touch of your heart as she smiles at you
~ Sexy is her long hair being seductively flipped to one side revealing your neck and earlobe
~ Sexy is her broken laughter, as you whisper sweet nothings in her ear
~ Sexy is her luring glance of desire from across the room
~ Sexy is her gentle touch as she walks by
~ Sexy is her entire body blushing as lean toward her and hold her, breathing ever so slightly heavier on her neck
~ Sexy is her body going limp from your seductive sweet long lasting kiss
~ Sexy is her body going limp from your strong caring hugs of desire

I must say that is an excellent addition!

11/27/2008 7:41:11 AM your "definition" of Sexy  

shears12
Blue Bell, PA

11/27/2008 7:46:24 AM your "definition" of Sexy  

kellie08
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,929)
Blue Bell, PA

Quote from shears12:

Agreed!!!! Hi shears...Happy Thanksgiving

11/27/2008 8:18:02 AM your "definition" of Sexy  
sedonaphotofan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,178)
Sedona, AZ

WOW Cruise, great question1

Sexy for me is someone that is confident and not cocky. Women that tell me how sexy they are, is usually a turn off. Sexy is not only the words you say but also how you say it, and I am not talking trashy phone sex operator, although some days that would be ok. Sexy is the way a woman carries herself. Sexy is remembering that there are tow people in a relationship. Sexy is looking at me from across a room and making me melt. Sexy is a tee shirt and jeans, and sometimes just a tee shirt lol. Sexy is a little black dress, great conversation, dinner and a slow dance that will almost make you have an orgasm. Sexy is knowing when to shut up and just listen. Sexy is saying my child needs me right now, i will call you later. Sexy is making me feel like i am the only one in a crowed room. Sexy is wanting to cuddle on a rainy day and turning off the phone (it's raining here now) sexy is leaving a note on the bathroom mirror that just says, thinking about you.

I have travel the world 5 times and I do have to say, some of the sexiest women I have come across are right here in the halls of DH. As a photographer, it's a joy to look at some of your pix when the pop up in these post.

Sexy is in the eye of the beholder, what is sexy for one person might be icky for another.

Women of DH, stay sweet and stay the sexy, beautiful women that you are.

Karl in Sedona

11/27/2008 10:25:36 AM your "definition" of Sexy  

cruise427
Los Angeles, CA

Quote from lillibet:
Could be a million and one things that define sexy...could be the way he stands , his boots ,the shape of his nose ,his smile, the way he leans over in a conversation , the way he laughs ,the way he talks ,the way he sleeps, oh so many little unimportant things unnoticed to others but seen by you Its his charissma, charm, his shyness, his jokes,his eyes and the way he looks into yours and what you can see in those eyes can be so damn sexy....MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm Its not just one single thing but a host of different mannerisms querks movements .....theres a helluva lot of sexy people bout who dont even realise it...

lillibet,
i always enjoy reading your posts

Cruise

11/27/2008 12:04:52 PM your "definition" of Sexy  

cruise427
Los Angeles, CA

Quote from futureunknown:
and again I say "ME"

ok.... i agree,.. you are very sexy

Cruise

11/27/2008 12:33:30 PM your "definition" of Sexy  

cruise427
Los Angeles, CA

Quote from in_doubtalishis:
I find it sexy when a man can stand on his own and take on the world even if it goes against what everyone sees as right. He knows what is right in his heart and he fights to the end for it. Now thats hot.

very cool........

Cruise

11/27/2008 12:35:27 PM your "definition" of Sexy  

cruise427
Los Angeles, CA

Quote from followurbliss:
ME TOO !

no doubt .....

Cruise

11/27/2008 1:20:25 PM your "definition" of Sexy  
wisdomsearcher
Tulsa, OK

to me sexy is her neck (the side of it) the way shee looks at you when she is really interrested in you(what your saying,when you blush) and theres that one thing about her that makes her different from other women when she holds you in her arms whether your depressed,crying or even when your happy

11/27/2008 1:23:11 PM your "definition" of Sexy  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

Nice personality, big smile, confidence!

11/27/2008 1:56:21 PM your "definition" of Sexy  

cruise427
Los Angeles, CA

Quote from shears12:

shears , kellie

hells yes,.. i agree

REDHEADS ARE VERY SEXY ....

Cruise

11/27/2008 4:05:59 PM your "definition" of Sexy  

willbgood4u
Summersville, WV

alluring smile, bedroom eyes & a healthy body capable of enduring long sessions of love making

11/27/2008 4:52:34 PM your "definition" of Sexy  
jokster6
Nutley, NJ

The one woman who possess all of the qualities that i look for.To me that's sexy.

11/27/2008 4:57:09 PM your "definition" of Sexy  

maxium4x4
Findlay, OH

Has to be the whole package. Someone drop dead gorgeous but has the intelligence of a broom handle, for example, isn't sexy.

11/27/2008 5:10:42 PM your "definition" of Sexy  
cometsg
Hanson, MA

ok kinda lusty right now.. But when a dance partner looks you in the eye and you know what he is going to lead next. That is sexy. sigh sigh