Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal com

You may well like it also and have now located typical ground. free phone chat lines san diego This may appear a bit trivial, but it is essential to take into consideration that every person has distinctive preferences in regards to their alone time and how they invest their social time. In other words, let oneself have some fun and take pleasure in the approach. is hotreadydates com legit It might be challenging to hang out with a morning individual when you re a evening owl so you may well want to get that out of the way as early as the very first date.

hookups urban dictionary

I applied it to market my insta & facebook page & shared some apps referral hyperlinks. fort smith arkansas personals I just don t know why they do it I suppose they see on the net dating as a conveyor belt and there ll be one more one particular along in a minute. If you want to learn how versatile, danger taking, thrill in search of a particular person is, this is the query to ask, Elizabeth says. cityxguide houston Or if you re prepared to settle down and commence a family members, sorting by means of those who aren t there however takes valuable time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/22/2008 6:14:20 PM so who else got stood up?  

justzentime
Waynesboro, VA

i met someone online last week and we hit it off pretty good. we even had quite a few lengthly phone coversations. so we made a date and time to meet. so i sat and waited and waited. so 2 hours past the time we was supposed to meet my anticipation slowly turned to disgust. i know last minute things do occur but a simple phone call would suffice. i know i can get over it. its not like i really got emotionally involved but it just kinda makes me lose faith in online daiting.

11/23/2008 6:38:05 PM so who else got stood up?  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

I got stood up once but I only waited 5 minutes. I think both parties should be punctual on a first meeting. But don't give up - after being on here a year I met my soul mate - so good things can happen - and when you least expect it. Be patient, enjoy life, and love will find you.

11/24/2008 5:50:31 AM so who else got stood up?  

justzentime
Waynesboro, VA

well that sure is reassuring. thank you. im not giving up!

11/26/2008 5:53:23 AM so who else got stood up?  

barbaraajo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,440)
Reston, VA

I think we all have been stood up, I know I have!!!

11/26/2008 6:26:32 PM so who else got stood up?  

beu24
Beverly Hills, CA

I have never been stood up. But I have a problem with meeting men from this site and they think after a few conversations they are going to move in with me. I am not taking care of no grown a** man.

11/27/2008 2:20:31 AM so who else got stood up?  

liz721
Dumfries, VA

I got stood up last night! We hung out said if wanted to again. Had plans to go out then he ignores me. Whatever his loss not mine. I went out without him and had fun anyways!

11/27/2008 4:32:07 AM so who else got stood up?  

justzentime
Waynesboro, VA

i would never stand you up liz!

11/27/2008 5:13:04 AM so who else got stood up?  

hapenindude
Burke, VA

I got stood up once about 20 years ago, and actually ran into my (scheduled) date about two hours later. She was nestling up to some guy on the couch at a nightclub. Ouch!

What should I have done?

11/28/2008 1:59:45 PM so who else got stood up?  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,775)
Strasburg, VA

I talked to a guy for many months one time a few years back. He lived an hour away and I kept telling him it was too far. After months of chatting online and on the phone he finally talked me into meeting him. He had to work that Saturday morning and I was off so it made more sense for me to drive to him. And the SOB stood me up! Didn't even have the balls to answer his phone. Two weeks later he goes back to IM'ing me trying to explain how he chickened out. Delete/block/See Ya!

12/2/2008 2:43:44 PM so who else got stood up?  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,246)
Alexandria, VA

Quote from hapenindude:
I got stood up once about 20 years ago, and actually ran into my (scheduled) date about two hours later. She was nestling up to some guy on the couch at a nightclub. Ouch!

What should I have done?

Depends. You could have greeted them, handed the guy a $20 and told him she's no good and he could get a good piece of tail downtown...

12/4/2008 1:00:03 AM so who else got stood up?  

aim_jlkandace
Richmond, VA

I met a man online and I had a wonderful evening and he said that we should do it again but it seemed like i was the only one trying to plan something again and when i finally got him to agree he didn't call me...he IMed me and said that he forgot 6 hours after I was supposed to meet him...I stayed at home and waited for him.

12/4/2008 4:08:59 AM so who else got stood up?  

justzentime
Waynesboro, VA

men are such pigs!

12/4/2008 12:35:52 PM so who else got stood up?  

aim_jlkandace
Richmond, VA

Quote from justzentime:
men are such pigs!

so are you including yourself?

12/4/2008 2:04:35 PM so who else got stood up?  

justzentime
Waynesboro, VA

no definately not...geeeesh. you wouldnt say that if you really knew anything about me. i have the utmost highest respect for women. besides ...if i disrespcted a woman in just the slightest way i believe my mother would roll over in her grave.

12/4/2008 2:14:43 PM so who else got stood up?  

aim_jlkandace
Richmond, VA

lol I was joking...i can tell that a lil bit