Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

portland hookup sites

The examples under are intended to stimulate your own ideas, rather than be interpreted as rules. gay muskegon If not, know that you happen to be in a tricky sitch. Try out some of these deep questions to ask a girl, and get ready to take your dating to the subsequent level. skipthegame bronx For girls, OkCupid said the beer query was the only 1 with a meaningful correlation to first date sex, but for males they located a couple of other key questions.

best way to find local hookups

Make it enjoyable for herby considering up techniques to make her laugh and getting thebest version of yourselfyou can be. hook up grand junction OkCupid is presumably one particular of the very best dating apps in India. you gotta be patient if you are just an average joe. german sex sites Ashton concludes by saying, I will forever be grateful to Bumble for the connection and for empowering me as a woman to take handle of my dating life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/11/2007 6:35:59 AM When we date, I'd like to....  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Go skydiving, long walks on a beach even if it means we fly to one, Travel more, Watch an occasional movie, Have indept conversations about anything we fancy, Dance, and most of all learn more about life and the wonderful things left in store for us..I'd even be up for learning how to scuba dive and surf...Can you keep up? I'm just starting to live.

Now, What would you like to do?
xoxoPeaches.

10/11/2007 6:46:26 AM When we date, I'd like to....  

_critter_
Ridgeway, VA

you go girl

10/11/2007 6:55:21 AM When we date, I'd like to....  

happy4evr
Picayune, MS

Most people will think this is silly but I have been wanting to fly kites. It's been so long since I've done it. It's simple.

10/11/2007 7:09:47 AM When we date, I'd like to....  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Ohhh, thats was a weekend thing with my daugther.. We even made our own out of newspapers... Been years but I'll meet you in the park !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited 10/11/2007 7:10:16 AM]

10/11/2007 7:12:03 AM When we date, I'd like to....  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

I don't think anything is silly when your dating...What ever makes you smile is my idea of a good time...I was thinking of finding someone to trick or treat with this yr!
xoxoPeaches.

10/11/2007 7:25:27 AM When we date, I'd like to....  

happy4evr
Picayune, MS

Oh blu..I've never made my own kite. Sounds like fun. I'll meet you there.

And peaches..thanks. I've read just about everything you've said in these forums. You are so sweet and intuitive.

10/11/2007 7:29:04 AM When we date, I'd like to....  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

I'd like to do all the things I've always wanted to and didn't because of one thing or another. Getting older has made me more bold - more willing to take chances to have fun... and with a special someone.

10/11/2007 7:32:59 AM When we date, I'd like to....  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

ty happy! that's sweet! and Stormy, I'm with you...The older i get the more I remember I have so much left to do! Life and love is not to be suffocated, It's here to explore. jmo
xoxoPeaches.

10/11/2007 8:38:01 AM When we date, I'd like to....  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

If its not hurting someone or break the law, count me in, maybe a few rules are ok.. .

Last year I was waiting to meet a lady for the first time, at the big fountain in front of the Harrah's. There was a young lady 20 maybe, trying to get her boyfriend to walk through the fountain with her, he would not. She looked at me and says would you go through with me. I said sure if its ok with your boyfriend. I held her hand so she would not fall and we walked right thur the middle. She thank me and I got a nice little hug and it made my night, hopefuuly hers too. .. Funny as we step in, the guard that had been watching, walked away..

Later, Blu

10/11/2007 11:18:07 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Where are the adventerous spirits? blah common ppl
xoxoPeaches.

10/12/2007 5:58:26 AM When we date, I'd like to....  

spiritman6
New Port Richey, FL

Hi Peaches,
I would love to be able to take you up into the mountains and show you some of the vistas that I have seen, but wait I haven't got to the good part. When we get there it would be nice if we took flight and then we could soar like an eagle and see everything through his eyes riding along the thermals and just gliding along in the ultra peace and quite allowing us to become one with each other and nature.
xoxo Spiritman6
PS. I hope that I did not get to far off track here.

10/12/2007 6:30:41 AM When we date, I'd like to....  

sayanything
Olympia, WA

Any ideas are good to me! What else would you guys do?

[Edited 10/12/2007 6:34:41 AM]

10/12/2007 1:04:28 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

ilovepink
Mariposa, CA

I would like it if my date and I rode horse back thru the back country 4 or 5 hours to a hidden lake, have a picnic of cheese, apples, choclate,a glass of wine, take a swim & lie in the sun awhile. On the ride back have a scavenger hunt.

10/12/2007 1:12:02 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

thenewme
New Castle, PA

can I just copy and paste your answer peaches? that is so much like what i would want to do!!

10/12/2007 1:16:21 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

I wanna get lost in the corn maze....

10/12/2007 2:16:10 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

I'm really enjoying these ideas! I love horse back riding, mazes, hiking and all of that. Thank you for keeping an open mind and adding your ideas...The only bad ideas are the ones we keep to ourselves thinking they are silly..After all the saying goes.."All is fair in love and war" right?
xoxoPeaches.

10/12/2007 2:16:11 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

mountainskys
Crestline, CA

....take you for a walk in the woods just after a snow(I live 5,000 feet up in the mountains, and the views are beautiful). The branches of the trees bent over from the weight of the snow arch over the path. A great place for conversation and it`s nice to keep each other warm as we walk. Then I make a great meal for you afterward and then relax in front of a large fire with a few drinks. Teamed up with a lot of eye contact and a foot massage (No one likes cold feet!) you`d be happy, relaxed and comfortable.
After that...the rest is yet to be written.

10/12/2007 5:20:34 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

stl1
Saint Louis, MO

This reminds me of George Bailey wanting to take Violet Bick up to Bedford Falls.

Oops! Just remembered her response. OUCH

10/12/2007 6:56:22 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

wildfire200183
Lindale, GA

i like to have the guy come pick me up for the date instead of me having to pick him up all the time for the date.

10/12/2007 7:00:40 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Well, that reminds me...I wanna ride in a limo, open the sun roof and dance outside of it lol...I wanna feel like i'm 21 again and dance all nite till dawn. then go walk on a beach and run if we see the beach patrol!
xoxoPeaches.

10/12/2007 7:42:10 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

provocative
Pensacola, FL

have a picnic lunch on a blanket at the park. When we finish eating we'll ly on our backs and talk about the funny shapes of the clouds as we watch them float by...

10/12/2007 7:58:04 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

53lady
Jacksonville, FL

I really like "ilikepink's" reply! My kind of fun!

For a fantastic fantasy...I would like to go to the Bahamas, rent mopeds, shop the little shops for little souvenirs, then hop back on and find a secluded little opening by the water, where me and my honey would eat our picnic lunch, then splash in the shallows, maybe lay down and snuggle at the waters edge, look deeply into each others eyes and kiss passionately....then......ok...gotta go!
Whew!

10/12/2007 8:01:18 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

boomer420s
Plains, MT

I like to eat. So dinner is a must, or lunch, but I prefer breakfast(LOL). I really enjoy taking ladies on a drive, somewhere they have never been before. I live in the mountains, so I go as high up as I can, and look over the valley. In the summer, Montana has the best sunsets known to man. After some nice relaxation and nice conversation, letting out excess energy comes next.

10/12/2007 8:50:10 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

onlyforyou44
Helena, MT

I have done just about everything a man can do, mostly alone. And it would be fun to take someone and do all those things together while i still can.

10/12/2007 9:03:41 PM When we date, I'd like to....  

floyeeyy
Riverside, CA

I would like to go on a Gondola ride out by the beach in the evening have the skipper sing to us and enjoy wine and cheese and crackers...It is fun it has been about 15 yrs ago since i have done that..

Page: 1, 2