Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

People only have a particular quantity of financial runway they can survive on when they re exploring a corporation. gay personals glasgow It will enable you recognize how considerably your date knows about dating and exactly where to draw the line when flirting with a person on a 1st date. Also, you shouldn t force your self to say something you actually feel uncomfortable saying. coffee meets bagel denver This is one way to let a person do that with no them speaking to you.

mega personal com

Your info may be shared with other dating web sites like Lots of Fish and Tinder. free dating birmingham When COVID 19 hit, Zucker s former husband was incorporated into her pandemic bubble because they shared time with their daughter. A new prompt will be offered to indicate this new requirement, and then give you solutions to upload the documents when filing your claim. manteca rubmaps They normally start off with tiny speak and, hopefully, if you are lucky, it evolves to a a thing deeper than your mutual appreciate of martinis.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/11/2007 5:58:01 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

djm16
Milford, NJ

Can someone explain to me why dating is so difficult? I thought for sure that now that I am older dating would be easier?

10/11/2007 5:59:25 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

When you find out the answer, please let me know.

10/11/2007 6:07:04 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

sweetiepie123
Cary, NC

I think dating is a reflection of how we see ourselves. If we are confident in who we are, then I think we can handle dating.

You just have to be honest with yourself and the ones you go out with and not settle or play games.

Nobody said it was going to be easy. Just try to make it fun!

10/11/2007 6:15:31 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

djm16
Milford, NJ

I can Assure you That I am confident, and I defineatly try and have fun, But it seems its not the right time?

10/11/2007 6:18:43 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

It just seems harder to date at my age now than what it was 25 to 30 yrs ago.

10/11/2007 6:21:56 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

djm16
Milford, NJ

because there is no one our age? or what?

10/11/2007 7:07:02 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

teufelhunde
Leesburg, FL

Could it be that we still see ourselves with our old traditional set of values and ways.In order to date when we were younger,it seemed to be a lot easier.We had close friends,who werent intrested in marriage at that time.Ours was a very laid back time in our lives.Do we confuse caution today with fear.Are we really willing to put us and our wholes under the microscope for a possible match to see us as we really are?Truthfully,ask yourself.Would I be someone that I would go out with if I were of the opposite sex?Do we make it too hard on ourselves by putting so many restrictions on ourselves and our possible partners.Maybe if we relaxed our expectations a little,we could see many others as possible matches.I smoke,I dont smoke and cant be around smokers,A certain height,color of hair,weight,looks,income,children,willing to relocate.How many more restrictions can we put on one another and still hope to find our partner?Ask yourself,if you slacked up a little on your what you are looking for.Dont you think that would add a few more possible matches to you portfolio?I have no idea if this answers any ones questions.But it is the way that I feel.I had to say it.Semper-Fi

10/11/2007 7:07:30 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

teufelhunde
Leesburg, FL

Could it be that we still see ourselves with our old traditional set of values and ways.In order to date when we were younger,it seemed to be a lot easier.We had close friends,who werent intrested in marriage at that time.Ours was a very laid back time in our lives.Do we confuse caution today with fear.Are we really willing to put us and our wholes under the microscope for a possible match to see us as we really are?Truthfully,ask yourself.Would I be someone that I would go out with if I were of the opposite sex?Do we make it too hard on ourselves by putting so many restrictions on ourselves and our possible partners.Maybe if we relaxed our expectations a little,we could see many others as possible matches.I smoke,I dont smoke and cant be around smokers,A certain height,color of hair,weight,looks,income,children,willing to relocate.How many more restrictions can we put on one another and still hope to find our partner?Ask yourself,if you slacked up a little on your what you are looking for.Dont you think that would add a few more possible matches to you portfolio?I have no idea if this answers any ones questions.But it is the way that I feel.I had to say it.Semper-Fi

10/11/2007 7:34:26 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

vane58
Miami, FL

well, because when we get somewhere around our age 40+ we are more cautios and think a lot smarter

10/11/2007 8:22:14 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

slickchick59
Hattiesburg, MS

Dating is easy. What's really difficult is finding someone special to date.

10/11/2007 8:51:04 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

dwn2earthgrl
Marshfield, MA

Yes, I agree with Slickchick. It is easy finding someone to date, but I think at our age, we do look at it differently. Finding the right quality person is the difficult part. Casusal dating should be just fun. Go out, throw it to the wind! I have dated casually and prefer to eventually find a relationship. I was beginning to wonder if anyone believed in being loyal and interested in a committed relationship. I have met a lot of men, that I thought were good, but it seemed that the games don't stop, they just got better at them. I have met men who have no problem being married and wanting something on the side and then tell me they can't believe I won't settle for that...

It has been frustrating for us ladies too. I am honest in how I present myself. I know how to have fun. I know what I am looking for...

Life is busy for a lot of us. Nothing beats a great night out, simply enjoying yourself and those around you!

10/12/2007 2:07:30 AM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

inafunk
Reno, NV

this is the pop psychiaristin a funk who gave Chris Matthews the idea of tell me something I do not know anyone why is dating difficult. it is like a random walk on Wall street. On Wall street- you can wein maybe half of the time if you read the Kirk Report maybe 75 per cent of the time but there is no Kirk for dating- people have a schtick. Now the first thing a good dating serivce does is help you post a picture because not everyone knows how to do that so you know the address is in Miami Beach- men and women are now on the smae page they want to see a picture but historically did not somebody say one picture is wortha thousand words- now when you do a search there should be something that say day or noght person because this is a big issue also there shpould be something that say like animals or as the Christian cafe say aninals belong in a zoo. we know about smoking , drinking, height, weight but what most place do not say if you could be that right erson you and i know there is no right person - would you relocate this is a biggie this is why local dating services say fed up with trying to meet people throughout the world- the free throughout the world serivces know this and most people who join them get frustrasted. that's why there are services in your are and you will pay an arm and a leg and you probably will not meet anyone anyhow. one interesting to note is women meeting women is prevalent for women under 40. this is based on the theory thqt in the future, men and women will be more polarized like the Dems and Gop- also the idea is when you do met someone you can share the trials of having to have wasted a year or two on the internet. this is not for the faint of herart. today a piece came outin Fortune Magaizne saying that 62 per cent of pople are spending more time on the internet than with their significant other. It was predicted years ago by a famous psychiatrist the met wil make people geekish and less social. it has and will continue. Now when you add all the things I have cited, you have to understand that connecting is wors or harder than winning the lottery. so if you want to destory your eyesight keep the iternet dating gpoing inafunk-willing to debate anyone on national tv on this issue- .......dr. g

10/12/2007 6:39:05 PM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Dating is not difficult, it's just getting to that point that is hard. People are more wary of dating sites than they realize. And the older you get the more things that you want and don't want in a relationship comes to play--the baggage thing with divorce/widows/kids/sex. Most people just need to relax and enjoy the moment

10/17/2007 4:25:01 AM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

anniebrown57
Warrington, PA

I think it is because the older you get the wiser you get. The ones who play the games have developed it into a fine art. The ones who have had the games played on them are wiser to all the tricks. It usually take 6 months for ones true colors to be shown.
The cynicism that develops through the years just doesnt go away and takes more time to get past. Not like when your 16 and fall in love at the drop of a dime.
With the way things are these days the internet is much safer than the bar games. You have your anonymity and can walk away at anytime.
I see the last call syndrome still applies even to the internet. I work 2nd shift so I log on about that hour. Seem as if the desparation heightens at that hour for some.
With the way the world is and morals are now a days the internet seem a better place to meet someone. Then again with all the freedom of the internet I think half our problems today are caused by the internet.
Why is it you never heard of all the sick things people do years ago. Was it because people just didn't talk about it or has the internet heightened these sick peoples minds.

10/17/2007 4:36:06 AM Why Is Dating So Difficult?  

tazspaz
Great Falls, MT

Hey Waytogo and DJM if your having a hard time finding dates or keeping dates try raising the bar a little like closer to your age. 25 and 30 year olds that go with men older are only in it for the money and thats the truth. Find someone in the same generation as yourself. I know it looks better to have a younger woman on your arm but let me tell you I work with elderly people 80's and 90's and a lot of them could pass for 50 or 60. Theres one out there just be patient

Page: 1, 2