Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

m hookup com

Jonas enjoys writing articles ranging from really serious topics like politics and social challenges to much more lighthearted factors like art, pop culture, and nature. utah hookup sites At dinner, he ordered a Singapore Sling and teased me about consuming rabbit food . By June, McCormick decided it was time to move on. skout chat site Dating in 2020 is tough adequate throughout a international pandemic but how do you go about it if you have got cancer to contend with also? BBC journalist Keiligh Baker explores the challenges as she sets out to obtain love.

meet personals

This app has each a totally free as nicely as a premium subscription. daytona beach online dating Normally, the charge is significantly less if you pay for a handful of months or longer. Share your approaches and techniques for overcoming anxiousness right here. sites like wellhello They re the identical elements that rival dating apps have made use of prior to but wrapped up in a much more modern interface.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/13/2007 4:09:29 AM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

ldt
Houma, LA

I'll be a grandmother on dec.22 and I'm giving my daughter a baby shower. I need help with the games you play and the types of food to serve. and anything else to make that day go smoothly. any input would be helpful, Thanks

IT'S A BOY!!!

10/13/2007 4:13:23 AM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Sorry, don't have any ideas, but I did want to say I am very happy for you and your daughter. It's a great feeling being a grandparent.

10/13/2007 4:17:59 AM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Can't help with games and stuff because I hate that part of showers. Those games are stupid to me. JMO But I am happy for you for becomeing a grandmother. Nothing better. You will be shocked by the feelings you will have for that baby. I know I was when I had ming.And I am still crazy for him. He can get things out of me his dad never could do.
Have a good time with that boy!

10/13/2007 6:32:40 AM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

My best suggestion is to invite the guys too. Yeah, the father to be, his friends, and any females feel free to bring their dates. Did this at my baby shower, and we were rolling watching the guys in the diaper race (give them baby dolls and diapers and see who can get the job done first, even better if you use inflated balloons and diaper pins instead of tape).
Other games were pics of babies with weird expressions, and everyone guessed at what they were thinking.
The belly bump was fun too. Tie enough pillows around their waist to look like mom and go at it like sumo (spelling?) wrestlers. Mom can't play that one, but I sure got a good laugh out of it.

10/13/2007 1:08:07 PM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

telula
Orangeburg, NY

babyshower101.com

Don't forget to make a hat with the bows from the presents....that is usually the funniest pic of the day

Lucky Duck Punch

1 (0.13 ounce) package berry blue flavored unsweetened Kool-Aid drink mix
1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle white cranberry juice
8 scoops vanilla ice cream
1 cup white sugar, or to taste
3-5 new, clean mini rubber duckies (dollar store)

In a large punch bowl, stir together the Kool-Aid, lemon-lime soda and white cranberry juice. Taste, and stir in sugar to your liking. Float scoops of ice cream on the top. The ice cream melts somewhat and turns the punch a beautiful baby blue color with frothy white clouds floating on the top. Place rubber duckies on top to float around.

Easiest favors: candy bars with free printable wrappers (name, date of shower, "It's a boy").

Congratulations !!!!!

[Edited 10/13/2007 1:39:55 PM]

10/13/2007 1:59:00 PM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

freshstart48
Quakertown, PA

ldt why don't you just do a web search for "Baby Shower Ideas" and I'm sure you'll find lots of ideas

10/13/2007 2:04:07 PM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

ldt
Houma, LA

thanks fresh i should have thought of that myself!

10/13/2007 2:13:26 PM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

ugafan1320
Ridgeville, SC

do you need a male stripper,,i'll do it for food and beer...LOL...congrats to you and your daughter

10/13/2007 2:20:23 PM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

ldt
Houma, LA

uga, thanks all the ladies would love a stripper there, can we practice on u with noonies and diapers?

10/13/2007 2:27:34 PM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

ugafan1320
Ridgeville, SC

sure i don't mind make sure to use plenty of baby powder..oh and someone has to show her how to breast feed ...i'll volunteer for that too now i just need your help after all mom should be the one to demonstrate right..LOL BS

10/13/2007 5:13:49 PM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

ldt
Houma, LA

I guess old granny will have to show her how, glad u don't mind being my demo--your the greatest!!!

10/13/2007 5:26:33 PM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

ugafan1320
Ridgeville, SC

any time you just say the word and i'm there

10/13/2007 5:29:21 PM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

ldt
Houma, LA

WORD!!

10/13/2007 5:34:30 PM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

ugafan1320
Ridgeville, SC

ok travelocity says the ticket is $200 and the plane leaves at 8 am tomarrow..that soon enough for you?????

10/13/2007 5:40:13 PM Help, I have to give a baby shower!!  

ldt
Houma, LA

NO, means your staying for a week shower is next sunday, ill get extra dipers i'll need practice too, before the baby is born. thanks again!!

Page: 1, 2, 3