Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

Even in a polarized era, the 2021 survey reveals deep divisions in each partisan coalitions. craigslist lake havasu city In today s episode we will go over conversations you should really have if you are utilizing a dating app before meeting face to face. Due to the fact it really is invite only, there s an application method, and folks have to spend to be members, there is a greater high quality appeal to it than a common app. hookup site now that craigslist is gone By subscribing to LovesFlirt dating web site you will turn into a component of its video, and you will dating capable to see how on the web it is to get to know new people.

college hookup advice

Don t ask any questions you wouldn t want to answer. craigslist ridgecrest ca The app is meant to be a throwback to the days when good friends would repair every single other up. Stick to your natural sense of humor and mode of speaking to give them a sense of your communication style and character. kennedy walsh omegle If you retain on considering about there could possibly be an individual improved from the list, it ll be like chasing income.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/4/2008 1:29:25 PM Lost the number one spot on my featured friends list.  

luvinlifetou2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,868)
Biddeford, ME

I can only feature 7 friends now.
I wasnt featuring anybody on my friends list, but when a person sent a friends request, they would show up in the number one spot when I accepted. I would then go and unfeature them.
I accepted a friends request from someone, but when I went to change his status, it said, sorry, this member has deleted. Now? Anyone I feature in the number one spot doesnt show up!

Have I lost that spot forever?
I am going to have to go back and find the full user name, but there must be a way to unfeature a deleted profile, right?

Wierd glitch, never ran into anything like this before.

Anybody else ever run into anything like this?

HELP!

Thanks Dustin!

Luvin

12/4/2008 3:08:07 PM Lost the number one spot on my featured friends list.  

wileyguy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,594)
Wilkes Barre, PA

have you tried unfeaturing all then starting over? that might work

or just keep them as your #1 friend.i mean you'll never get any grief from them,no rumors or anything like that.hmm..... how did you do that again

12/4/2008 3:56:46 PM Lost the number one spot on my featured friends list.  

sammael
Fountain, CO

I don't know what's been going on . I've been having a similar problem . Some my featured friends will show and then disapear . And vice versa .

12/4/2008 8:40:23 PM Lost the number one spot on my featured friends list.  

xlibra75x
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,470)
Gateway, AR

I lost my razor, again....the bread went stale.....and my dog won't use the doggy door.

12/4/2008 10:59:22 PM Lost the number one spot on my featured friends list.  

luvinlifetou2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,868)
Biddeford, ME

Jason, you big smahhhht Ahhhssss....

LMFAO....

12/5/2008 2:41:12 PM Lost the number one spot on my featured friends list.  

fote
Syracuse, NY

Someone i was chatting with last night with me had my "Fav" pic eliminated from her site. Additionally, when i was chatting with her i got knocked off chat, restarted it and got knocked off the internet. Today all her friends are missing....what is going on? Now we can't even connect on chat to each other.

12/7/2008 6:29:23 PM Lost the number one spot on my featured friends list.  

redmot
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,034)
Sedalia, MO

if someone on your featured list is invisible, they will not show....you'll have to replace them with someone who isn't....

12/8/2008 4:55:26 PM Lost the number one spot on my featured friends list.  

luvinlifetou2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,868)
Biddeford, ME

Hi Red! I tried that...it wont work.

12/9/2008 6:18:02 PM Lost the number one spot on my featured friends list.  

xlibra75x
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,470)
Gateway, AR

Well then put your #1 where #2 is. DURRRRR!!!

12/16/2008 6:40:13 AM Lost the number one spot on my featured friends list.  

grace_ful_heart
Over 2,000 Posts (2,337)
College Station, TX

sounds like something strange is going on...

12/20/2008 2:30:46 PM Lost the number one spot on my featured friends list.  

dustin
Roseville, CA

One of youe featured friends is invisible, so they won't show on your profile.