Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup bars in new york

Your mind, physique, and soul is the topic of debate in this space. mcdonough ga classifieds As a Muslim myself, I would never want my sisters to marry such a man. The safety of our customers is our major priority, and we perform challenging to preserve our website safe. mexican sex sites With regard to your final question, that is something you would need to have to present to your rebbeim.

skipthegames chat

In a report, 48% of dating app users say that they use these apps for fun, above something else. asheville lesbian But if you re not careful, locating appropriate partners (regardless of whether for the long or quick term) in an endless sea of digital fish can turn into a full time job. You spend a lot of time with persons who have a lot in widespread with you, are as motivated as you, profitable, and so forth. jaclyn glenn onlyfans But what occurred next sealed the deal for Faith.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/4/2008 9:00:47 PM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  
crowdog73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,060)
Ponca City, OK

Lets put are feelings and thoughts out here on this one folks...

12/4/2008 10:03:40 PM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

imtony123
Sterling, IL

Simple; i lose a ton of respect for the woman. I have kids and have an obligation to them in regards to women i date. If they don't take proper care of thier own kids they obviously would not be a good influence on mine. Not that i bring home my all of my dates and introduce them to my kids. I don't, but eventually if the right one comes along, my kids are going to be involved.

I've seen it alot lately. The "just letting them be themselves" parents or the ones that just don't care enough about what thier kids are up to. I can't say that i know everything, but when my 11yo. sees another child acting out of control, and HE points it out and says something about it. It just sort of validates my feelings on how i'm doing raising him. Thats how i feel about it anyway.

12/5/2008 6:14:46 PM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  
rockgnome
Sitka, AK

It's the parents job to nurture and teach a child respect.

12/6/2008 5:37:48 AM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

cruise427
Los Angeles, CA

Quote from rockgnome:
It's the parents job to nurture and teach a child respect.

i agree.. a kid without respect, can sometimes be overwhelming.
i don't have kids of my own, but several times over the years
i have ,"stepped up" and helped raise the kids of the women, i have lived with...

i think a kids attitude and personality, is a direct reflection
of the girls...

12/6/2008 7:57:42 AM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

tav72
Atlanta, GA

I don't mess with girls, so therefore, I don't have to be bothered with nonsense like that. If she isn't a woman, I'm not going there anyways. I'm a MAN, so why would I want to be bothered with a girl anyways??? That's a recipe for DISASTER!!!

12/7/2008 8:07:10 PM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

outlaw02
Galloway, OH

I think that if you can't control your child/children to some degree (we all know that kids will be kids) then I think that there is a real issue. This would be a red flag for me as a deal breaker in a date setting. It would lead me to think that she is looking for any male figure to step in and help control her kid(s).

In a common setting it would lead me to think that this "Girl" is obviously stressed and nothing she can do without help will make the situation any different. This also depends greatly on the situation. If I just met them in the line at the store then it is an issolated on the incident(kids will throw a fit now and then). If I know them enough to have spent time around them and the child(children)are still uncontroled, then I might say something to them or just walk away.

12/8/2008 5:41:22 PM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  
crowdog73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,060)
Ponca City, OK

I say *girls* cause I am refering too Girls trapped in a grown females body..

*women* are ladies that know how too raise their family, and know how too deal with life, and what life throws at them no matter how bad it is...she doesn't complain about it..she just finds a way too over come an adapt

I see a lot of girls here that can not control their kids....and yet they wonder why that child is so disrespectful, and uses and abuses everyone they come in contact with

12/9/2008 8:13:47 AM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

tav72
Atlanta, GA

My feelings are the same. I dig where your coming from, but again, I don't mess with girls. If she isn't mature; I'M NOT GOING THERE. Life is too short to be messing with someone who doesn't want to grow up.

[Edited 12/9/2008 8:14:33 AM PST]

12/9/2008 9:00:24 AM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

allarrimer
Houston, TX

anyone i date will not meet my kids at all.... they have a father and dont need another. my boys better be mindful and respectful or i will bust their ass!!

my neighbors know that if they see my boys doing wrong... bust their butt, and then send them home to me so i can bust their butt!!

I will not have 2 teenage boy running over me in my house!!

12/9/2008 9:01:45 AM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

in_doubtalishis
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,926)
Beaumont, CA

Quote from crowdog73:
I say *girls* cause I am refering too Girls trapped in a grown females body..

*women* are ladies that know how too raise their family, and know how too deal with life, and what life throws at them no matter how bad it is...she doesn't complain about it..she just finds a way too over come an adapt

I see a lot of girls here that can not control their kids....and yet they wonder why that child is so disrespectful, and uses and abuses everyone they come in contact with

How are you seeing this?

12/9/2008 9:41:29 AM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

dugydew
Over 1,000 Posts (1,356)
Seattle, WA

Quote from allarrimer:
anyone i date will not meet my kids at all.... they have a father and dont need another. my boys better be mindful and respectful or i will bust their ass!!

my neighbors know that if they see my boys doing wrong... bust their butt, and then send them home to me so i can bust their butt!!

What about dating men who do not mind children and also want to be a father?

12/9/2008 11:31:17 AM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

allarrimer
Houston, TX

Quote from dugydew:
What about dating men who do not mind children and also want to be a father?

if it ever got that serious then there is a possibility, but then again i am upfront in the fact that i cannot have another child. nor do i want to. if a man has children and wants to introduce me then i take a moment to realize the correct way to handle it. I dont want to be another girlfriend that daddy brought home.... i feel that is irresponsible on the parents part.

if the relationship was able to turn into something long term, then they would first meet my family, then my boy's father, and then my kids. only after the approval between the boyfriend and father have taken place...

i will not let dad feel like he is being pushed out of the picture....just my stance. when a guy knows that and can continue a relationship as well as understand it, then we have a great start!!

12/9/2008 4:17:34 PM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

krissyblueyes
Queensland
Australia

At first uncontrolable children is not always a direct reflection on parenting although some contributions can be accountable for.

Parenting is one of the hardest thing to do and funny enough, everyone thinks they are an expert on it.

Parenting is a cycle, we do what we do because we were taught no difference....

Parenting example.

Your child wants to run around in the shop and knock down all the purfume off the shelf. What do you do?

A - smack them
B - pick them up
C - rationalise with them
D - leave them at home

If A you smack them, the most likely result is you get a screaming child, who then is more determined for revenge.

B you pick them up, then you have a child trying to kick you and squirm and then you feel like smacking them anyway.

C, you have a strict standard of behaviour when leaving the house... With my child is that she doesnt go anywhere in the shop without holding my hand... Very difficult for a 2 year old. At first she would throw herself back to get her own way to not hold my hand. I just repeat that she must hold my hand, and when she throws herself back, I just make myself comfortable and continue to still hold her hand. She nows know that when we go anywhere, she has to hold my hand. It's also good safety for around car parks.

But I can definately tell you, that my mother although I love her dearly, certainly wasn't as fair as me (but definately dicipline didn't hurt me in the long run)

And if you just leave them at home, you save a lot of stress, but its better to have good kids then to pretend you dont have none.

God bless

12/10/2008 6:50:20 AM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

allarrimer
Houston, TX

sorry but i dont think any situation can be answered in a multiple choice way.....

you do the best you can and sacrifice along the way, in the hopes of seeing them grown and knowing that you had something to do with it...

i dont agree with babies having babies, but then again the parents should be involved in their kids lives and know about the sexuall decisions a person makes.

12/10/2008 7:53:49 AM How do you feel about girls..not women with uncontroled children?  

wileyguy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,613)
Wilkes Barre, PA

Quote from allarrimer:

amen