Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersons

Like JDate, ChristianMingle options in depth profiles and sends prospective matches every day, but only up to seven. delete my datehookup account It is an effective way for folks who are interested in discovering a special somebody to meet a huge number of people promptly in a safe environment. So if you are attempting to get close to a potential partner, the following inquiries could be a fantastic way to gauge their character. safedatesnow However, in some cases the responsible point to do is to keep property, and that developed very a dilemma for dating apps.

www skipthegames com

So you want to be adapted to remain relaxed and asked relationship. singles in northwest arkansas 1 lady I got on properly with on the phone wouldn t meet up for the reason that she had to babysit her grandchildren every night. If you really feel that you don t have also a lot in widespread, feel about no matter if or not you d be prepared and pleased to take up one of their hobbies or interests to establish frequent ground. rubratings stl With music lovers in thoughts, Tastebuds allows you to match with men and women based on musical interests and exchange songs with them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/7/2008 7:15:04 PM why is it few people post?  

coolhandluke462
Salem, OR

so many people from oregon are on this site but only a small handful ever post.

12/7/2008 9:06:09 PM why is it few people post?  

mmhgirl
Creswell, OR

Because the topics are boring!!!!!!!!1

12/7/2008 10:00:23 PM why is it few people post?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Because few will really open up or be willing to really share themselves. Some only appear when they can take a pot shot or be hurtful, thier own hearts are in pain. When your like that, you want to take away the joy for others. Those same people also help keep people away because they make them feel unsafe. It's only as boring here as others are willing to make it. Stepping in just to take a stab, is a lack of responsibillity.
Shirl

12/8/2008 9:12:11 AM why is it few people post?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Because some of us have been hiding ......

12/8/2008 11:42:24 AM why is it few people post?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

because there was no one to "talk" to...BECAUSE some one was>>>> HIDING>>>LOL

12/8/2008 12:06:05 PM why is it few people post?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Looks like it's just you and me ....... again!

Do you think we scare people off???

[Edited 12/8/2008 12:08:54 PM]

12/8/2008 2:25:43 PM why is it few people post?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

oh probably.. but you know what? too bad too sad..hey welcome back... long time no see..so.. where was ya hiding?,,under the bed with the boogey man? lol..lol..lol

12/8/2008 3:53:07 PM why is it few people post?  

missedagain
Prineville, OR

I read many of these threads, but do not post unless I think I have something to add. Mom used to say "Better to remain silent and have people think you are dumb, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

12/8/2008 4:45:06 PM why is it few people post?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
oh probably.. but you know what? too bad too sad..hey welcome back... long time no see..so.. where was ya hiding?,,under the bed with the boogey man? lol..lol..lol

I don't recall that his name was "boogey."

12/8/2008 8:05:29 PM why is it few people post?  

shylywilling
Medford, OR

Quote from coolhandluke462:
so many people from oregon are on this site but only a small handful ever post.

That is a really good question CHL. Thank you.

I was a DH member when we first got our own OR chat room and I have noticed that since then there are a few things that have happened that turn me off. One is just exactly what you pointed out. All the threads seem to have ended up dominated by just a few people. I really don't want to offend anyone but I have to be honest in saying that those few have ruined the enjoyment in these threads by their apathy for and lack of consideration of what this overall site is. It seems that most of the threads end up a chat between just those same few and often end up way off topic and mired in anomosity and antagonistic intolerance. I find that I am often reading a bunch of B.S. in support or defense of someone's arrogant ego hoping that I might find a few kind interesting people and topic related opinions but it just isn't worth all the effort when there is so many other forums with so much more variety, fun, and considerate posts.

It always takes two to create an argument but the truth is here in the OR room there seems to be one common denominater in almost all of the inappropriate interactions. As I live in OR I find this an embarrassment as well as offensive to me personally. I know there is a great many quality poeple that reside in this state but unfortunately many of them are being quiet for likely the same reasons. I am a member of DH for several reasons but probably the biggest reason is to meet and socialize in an attractive atmosphere which, saddly, I find elsewhere on DH.

I really don't expect to meet tons of great companions on such a dating site but I am certainly interested in meeting at least one. It is a bit frustrating that the most likely of all those people for me to meet are the ones close to home which I am afraid are likely turned off by what they see here in the OR room too. For me, what could be the most advantages tool, (why I was encouraging DH members here in OR to plead for and acheive our own OR group) has been all but ruined by a few selfish dominating individuals that ignore other's value, partnership, and contributions.

I am sorry to be so negitive but I feel that there is huge potential in having a group focused on my region, where I have a realistic chance of face to face meets, and I feel that the time has come to step up and be more assertive to reach the potential.

I would hope that we could reach a level of maturity that when we don't agree with someone else we refrain from publicly bashing them but rather just stick to the topic.

Thanks again CHL.

12/9/2008 4:43:58 AM why is it few people post?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from shylywilling:

I was a DH member when we first got our own OR chat room and I have noticed that since then there are a few things that have happened that turn me off. One is just exactly what you pointed out. All the threads seem to have ended up dominated by just a few people. I really don't want to offend anyone but I have to be honest in saying that those few have ruined the enjoyment in these threads by their apathy for and lack of consideration of what this overall site is. It seems that most of the threads end up a chat between just those same few and often end up way off topic and mired in anomosity and antagonistic intolerance. I find that I am often reading a bunch of B.S. in support or defense of someone's arrogant ego hoping that I might find a few kind interesting people and topic related opinions but it just isn't worth all the effort when there is so many other forums with so much more variety, fun, and considerate posts.

It always takes two to create an argument but the truth is here in the OR room there seems to be one common denominater in almost all of the inappropriate interactions. As I live in OR I find this an embarrassment as well as offensive to me personally. I know there is a great many quality poeple that reside in this state but unfortunately many of them are being quiet for likely the same reasons. I am a member of DH for several reasons but probably the biggest reason is to meet and socialize in an attractive atmosphere which, saddly, I find elsewhere on DH.

I really don't expect to meet tons of great companions on such a dating site but I am certainly interested in meeting at least one. It is a bit frustrating that the most likely of all those people for me to meet are the ones close to home which I am afraid are likely turned off by what they see here in the OR room too. For me, what could be the most advantages tool, (why I was encouraging DH members here in OR to plead for and acheive our own OR group) has been all but ruined by a few selfish dominating individuals that ignore other's value, partnership, and contributions.

I am sorry to be so negitive but I feel that there is huge potential in having a group focused on my region, where I have a realistic chance of face to face meets, and I feel that the time has come to step up and be more assertive to reach the potential.

I would hope that we could reach a level of maturity that when we don't agree with someone else we refrain from publicly bashing them but rather just stick to the topic.

Thanks again CHL.

Ya give em and inch,,and they take a mile..

You ,or anyone else is free to post what ever you want // I don't see that you have started any of your own threads.For us that do start our own threads ,I would say that if others care to (JOIN UP) they make a choice to talk about what ever is the flow in that thread. If it goes off topic..so what? Washington Chat and Idaho Chat are not much different than Oregon chat,,there will always be those who seem to "dominate" a thread simply because they have something to talk about.

Its really a shame that people have become so dependant on the internet,hoping to meet someone..

12/9/2008 6:03:17 AM why is it few people post?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from shylywilling:

Thanks again CHL.

There are times when it is nearly impossible to stick to the topic --- but I don't see that as a bad thing, so long as there is humor involved. It was sad for a while that wars were started on personality issues. I suspect the wars have ended, as least as far as personalities are concerned.

However, I do not feel this is an exclusive problem to the Oregon arena. I have recently been posting in another area --- and was shocked at the amount of fighting that had gone on --- threads were being deleted by the powers that be, people banished from DH, people disappearing so they could reappear under a new name, and on and on and on. One very interesting thread was destroyed by racial comments --- and then the war between the factions began.

People seem to complain here that it is "boring" ---- and then just walk away ---- without adding anything of their own ---- as though they are waiting for someone else to add some excitement for their own personal entertainment. With the cold, wet months of winter approaching, it would be nice to hear from some new voices.

12/9/2008 7:56:41 AM why is it few people post?  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

Like MissedAgain, I only add something to a conversation if it’s constructive. Most of the time I read a thread after everything relevant has been said so there really isn’t a point in agreeing with the last post.

MMHgirl has a good point, most of the time the threads are nonsense.

12/9/2008 8:41:12 AM why is it few people post?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Sort of infers that Oregonians are boring, huh?

12/9/2008 10:50:11 AM why is it few people post?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

MOI?????? BORING????? never happen....hahahhahaahaha