Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights

Unless this goes additional, it would not be thought of on the web dating On the web Dating is dating on line, and technically your characters are on line There are even approved podcasters and YouTubers for FDS members to listen to. classifieds hamilton al Perhaps not so distinctive than folks meeting at Soulcycle a couple of years ago. 54% of on the net daters have felt that somebody else seriously misrepresented themselves in their profile. locanto az Normally, yes, dating apps are safe, but it does nonetheless call for discernment and caution.

non hookup gay dating apps

I watch your shows every day considering the fact that i am property bound, i have looked at your motivational youtubes and really like you in Household Fued Africa. visalia singles Lots of Fish is one of the largest international on line dating providers, and is accessible in 11 languages and additional than 20 countries. Score might send mail and virtual flowers to members dating want very best connect with and you supply block those who you don t. whereifoundlove This forum contains 2,084 subjects and 28,952 replies, and was last updated by T from NY 13 hours, 40 minutes ago.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/7/2008 10:14:00 PM The independent woman  
elleda
Miami, FL

Is it just me or does it seem that the more higher a woman gets on the payscale, the lonelier she is?

12/7/2008 10:16:55 PM The independent woman  

serenity0515
Mesquite, TX

Thats silly!! When the right one comes along it won't matter. Just don't tell them how much you make. Trust me, its ok to be independent!!
~S

12/7/2008 10:24:53 PM The independent woman  
elleda
Miami, FL

Yeah, I can understand being independent. After men find out what I'm worth they tend to shy away. With statements such as "I would never be able to give you anything you don't already have".

12/7/2008 10:26:36 PM The independent woman  

serenity0515
Mesquite, TX

Then they are not worth it!! A true man will be with you because of you. If that makes a man run, well, he's not worth your time anyways.

12/7/2008 10:26:54 PM The independent woman  

pisces_4
Palmer, AK

Does it bother you to carry the financial load? Or do you want a man who is on the same playing field?

12/7/2008 10:31:09 PM The independent woman  
elleda
Miami, FL

The financial load doesn't bother me. What I need is a man that's secure with himself and bring to the table whatever he has to offer. I have always felt that the worth of an individual doesn't carry a dollar sign. But unfortunately, society paints a different picture.

12/7/2008 10:31:57 PM The independent woman  
elleda
Miami, FL

Easier said than done

12/7/2008 10:32:09 PM The independent woman  

coolhandluke462
Salem, OR

this thread could attract some gold diggers for you. but for your sake I hope it doesn't

12/7/2008 10:34:26 PM The independent woman  
elleda
Miami, FL

Yeah I can imagine

12/7/2008 10:35:16 PM The independent woman  

outlaw02
Galloway, OH

I think some men are turned-off by the indie woman only because they are still in the mind set of being the bread winner. It is more of a challenge for a man to relate when a woman is on a higher social/pay scale level.

On the reverse side of this topic is that some indie women only pay attention to the Higher indie males, which can lead down a lonely road also.

There are men out there who don't judge simply by a pay scale but base their decisions on personality.

Happy hunting.

12/7/2008 10:37:19 PM The independent woman  

serenity0515
Mesquite, TX

Why do they have to know how much you make? Be a mystery.... all that fun stuff can come out later. After you have known them awhile. A man should want you anyways, not worry about your money. JMO

12/7/2008 10:38:38 PM The independent woman  

pisces_4
Palmer, AK

Just don't let him bring you down. Be wise to his story and how he manages his life.

My ex husband had bad credit and issues staying with the same jobs. I had great credit and steady work history so everything went into my name. The house, cars, credit cards and the bills, all that stuff. After our second child was born we made the decision for me to stay home, well I couldn't count on him financially. I should have known better but I believed in him at the time. He changed jobs a lot and would spend whatever he wanted with no regard to the bills. His attitude was "I work hard for my money and I'll do what I want with it" So needless to say bills fell behind, car payments were late, credit cards went over limit. He had an affair and we split up while I was still a stay at home mom and student. Now the house has gone thru forclosure, I tried to sell it but couldn't in this market. So now I'm left with my kids to support and bad credit.

12/7/2008 10:39:24 PM The independent woman  

serenity0515
Mesquite, TX

If your wanting to get yourself out there and find someone, you should fill in your profile with your personality. Thats what really matters.

12/7/2008 10:41:01 PM The independent woman  
elleda
Miami, FL

I guess that's men and their ego.

12/7/2008 10:44:10 PM The independent woman  

pisces_4
Palmer, AK

After all of that and how hard has been to rebuild my life. I want a man on the same playing field. I want him to have goals and ambition. I want him to care about his future and how he's going to get there. He doesn't have to be perfect but headed in the right direction. I don't care if he's wealthy but he should be able to maintain his own responsibly.

Best of luck to you.