Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

pure hookup app for android

Plus, there s a neighborhood feel to the internet site due to the Kibitz Corner, where the website supplies day to day queries and you can compare answers with your matches. courtenay classifieds For around six months, they chatted on the web, emailed images to every other and Skyped. Kochava s data shows that most of MeetMe s customers are in the 46 to 55 year old variety, closely followed by the 55 to 65 bracket. sniffies sacramento Or you can attempt 1 of XO s other, extra random pairings.

mega profile dating site

So I have this date with a hot girl I met and I say I´ll pick her up at six. kijiji los angeles personals Casually toss these questions at him though you guys are sharing an intimate moment…. We both understood how easy it is to let your life pass along, completely in book, unless you take a risk, and disrupt the expected patterns, and attempt to make something human occur. vietnam cupid guide There are still some single persons there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/7/2008 10:40:18 PM Need serious advise  

sweetfulness4u2
Camp Wood, TX

Hey im a single mother and I am currently having troubble on what i sould do about my boyfriend so i need help from the men out there.. heres my situation......

I am pegnate with my second child and the father is 21 and im 23 going on 24 in jan. anyways my child is due in April. well we had just moved here from Colorado springs, co here to texas and he said that he has a job in boaumont texas which is 8 hours from my grandmothers house thats where im at and he said that hell be there until he can make enough money to get our own place together. now he hasnt called and or wrote to me in like a month or two. now my question is he being for real with me or is he up to something? cause boaumont is like 20 min from his other babys moms house which he just ended a 10 year relationship with and has 2 kids with. when he does call i can hear someone else in the background. I am not stupid or nieve but i just want to make sure before i do what i got to do ya know. so i thank you for reading this and hope that you will take the time and answer me truthfully...

12/7/2008 10:53:02 PM Need serious advise  

carthun18
Saint Paul, MN

Hes up to no good, trust you gut. 9 times out of 10 your gut is right

12/7/2008 11:02:54 PM Need serious advise  

astephens1987
Indianapolis, IN

he is up to no good hun..... your brtter off without him. Trust me!

[Edited 12/7/2008 11:03:12 PM]

12/7/2008 11:04:07 PM Need serious advise  

pisces_4
Palmer, AK

Quote from carthun18:
Hes up to no good, trust you gut. 9 times out of 10 your gut is right

Very true. And by the way you wrote the thread you know your answer. In today's world, unless he's military, there is NO reason why he hasn't called or written you in a month. Focus on you and your child now. Figure out what you want to do and act on it. Don't wait on him, do what's right for you. And if's he is true then he'll come back around.

Best of luck to you

12/7/2008 11:05:26 PM Need serious advise  

mag_eleven
Over 2,000 Posts (2,905)
New Port Richey, FL

First off what did you do? Ya know he's up to something. If your pregnant with his baby and he doesnt give a shit to call u and at least to see how your feeling something is wrong right there.

mikey

12/7/2008 11:06:14 PM Need serious advise  

in_doubtalishis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,436)
Beaumont, CA

Go with your gut like everyone says. Do what you need to do and never count on anyone. Be prepared to take care of you and your children yourself. Sad but true. You cant count on anyone.

12/7/2008 11:10:44 PM Need serious advise  

sweetfulness4u2
Camp Wood, TX

thank you all.. like i said i have a feeling that hes up to no good i just want to be sure of that before i do what i got to for my kids and myself. ya know cause when asked they deny it all. so now i need to know for sure

12/7/2008 11:13:01 PM Need serious advise  

serenity0515
Mesquite, TX

What an a**hole!! Yes he IS up to no good!!!

12/7/2008 11:14:07 PM Need serious advise  

harleyriding
Nacogdoches, TX

from what i read your not that far from him if you know where he lives go down there and see whats going on go to his other ex's and see if he's there. he needs to learn a lesson in life and have his feathers ruffled I don't know how long you have been togeather but texas has common law

12/7/2008 11:44:47 PM Need serious advise  
jambarr
Shawnee, KS

All I can say is that women have a gift that they do not use. Women have gut instincts that they rearly listen to. Ladies, your instincts are always right and if more ladies started listening or paying attention to their instincts there will be less hurt ladies out there.
I say that you should listen to your instincts and trust whatever your instincts tell you.

12/7/2008 11:49:15 PM Need serious advise  

bigman76
Over 2,000 Posts (2,034)
Suncook, NH

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMEN!!!!!

How the hell did you let yourself even get in this situation...I mean do you women just open the paper to the "biggest loser" section and TRY to find the most scumbagiest guy in the world available???

Jesus, you have no one to blame but yourself...DUMP HIS ASS!!! Is there even a friggen question here...By you asking this, and not already doing it, I just realized how you actually did get in this situation...

12/7/2008 11:52:08 PM Need serious advise  

jalamb
Tuscaloosa, AL

Quote from bigman76:

How the hell did you let yourself even get in this situation...I mean do you women just open the paper to the "biggest loser" section and TRY to find the most scumbagiest guy in the world available???

Jesus, you have no one to blame but yourself...DUMP HIS ASS!!! Is there even a friggen question here...By you asking this, and not already doing it, I just realized how you actually did get in this situation...

What he said. Women love shitty guys. Don't even try to deny it. Especially the younger women...it gets better with age. Just go to your local mall and see the sacks of shit that these girls are walking around with.

12/8/2008 4:26:44 AM Need serious advise  

pirana01
Navarre, FL

Ummm yes there is a problem, sounds like he dumped you and ran like hell (the jackass).
But I do have to ask this...you say he is 21 and was in a 10 year relationship with another woman that produced 2 children? the things that make you go Hmmmm.

12/8/2008 4:32:11 AM Need serious advise  

noredneckhere
Over 1,000 Posts (1,990)
Sevierville, TN

Quote from bigman76:

No doubt on this. I feel sorry for the soon to be kid.

Sometimes I agree completely with forced sterilization.

And that loser section of the paper must be big, as there's never a shortage of this kind of story.

12/8/2008 4:41:42 AM Need serious advise  

tryagaindj68
Evansville, IN

OP, this should be a happy time in your life, filled with high expectations and joy at the anticipation of your beautiful baby.

Then again, you sure need to listen to the little voice in your head that's saying, "If he loved me as much as I love him, he'd make me a higher priority in his daily life."

I'm with Mikey - he needs to show you the love, not mention it every once in a while.

Go get your answers, but don't let it upset you and the baby. (Yeah, I know, easier said than done.)
Dana

PS: You're not foolish for loving this guy. But you might be if you put up with his lies and disrespect.