Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps near me

Adult personals, and completely free dating excellent in usa. vancouver chinese singles Elite Singles membership is extremely certified, making it an great selection if customers are looking for stimulating conversations. . how to change camera on omegle mobile com He receives funding from the Australian Investigation Council.

free local hookups

Some have been people that I d met through the broader entrepreneurial communities I m a component of, like South Park Commons, she says. dating in boulder She hasn t created a single penny from the internet site however, she s just passionate about singles having a positive dating practical experience. Before a predator brings you to your knees, figure out who you are. tinder fort lauderdale I felt I was receiving attached and I can NOT let this to take place again no matter what.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/8/2008 7:28:43 AM  
jstubbs
Alba, TX
33, joined Nov. 2008

would somebody please tell me how I can get a job? every body can get drunk but no one can get stoned,what's the difference? (other than the obvious)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/8/2008 7:26:00 PM Alba, TX  
nancytwo
Berkeley Springs, WV
58, joined Jun. 2008

stop using it for 30-40 days

12/8/2008 7:38:22 PM Alba, TX  
theothergman
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,058)
Michigan, ND
54, joined Apr. 2008

Study hard, and don't smoke dope for a couple of months. Really simple.

12/9/2008 8:27:05 AM Alba, TX  

vet61
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,061)
Peoria, IL
54, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from theothergman:
Study hard, and don't smoke dope for a couple of months. Really simple.

LMAO!!!! Mark, you hit it on the head again!!

12/9/2008 4:14:27 PM Alba, TX  
foxy_woman_49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,595)
Omaha, NE
56, joined Nov. 2007

try taking niacin

a guy by the name of matt wrote this:

I smoke 4-5 times a week. I weigh about 220lbs. I have to take a p*ss test once a week. I've been doing this for 6 months now. I drink 2 gallons of water the day before and a little less than a gallon and a couple red bulls the day of the test. this has worked every time. The red bull has niacin that makes your p*ss yellow and there's 100% of your daily niacin in one can. Also, I wait a second after peeing to put it in the cup just to be safe. they only need like 3oz.from you. I have told friends who smoke much more than I do to do this and it's worked for them too. I have no reason to lie about this. plus, if I didn't pass just one of these p*ss tests; I would go to jail for a week. I haven't failed in 6 months. (thats 24 tests) it costs me about $3.50 a week to pass the test. thats only for the red bulls. my test is tomorrow and I'm starting on my first gallon now. don't stress either. go in thinking only positive thoughts. there's nothing to worry about. Let me know if any of you have done this. I want to prove to disbelievers that this DOES WORK!

------------

Marijuana Drug Facts

Marijuana is a green or gray mixture of dried, shredded flowers and leaves of the hemp plant Cannabis sativa. There are over 200 slang terms for marijuana including "pot," "herb," "weed," "boom," "Mary Jane," "gangster," and "chronic." It is usually smoked as a cigarette (called a joint or a nail) or in a pipe or bong. In recent years, marijuana has appeared in blunts, which are cigars that have been emptied of tobacco and refilled with marijuana, often in combination with another drug, such as crack. Some users also mix marijuana into foods or use it to brew tea.

The main active chemical in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). In 1988, it was discovered that the membranes of certain nerve cells contain protein receptors that bind THC. Once securely in place, THC kicks off a series of cellular reactions that ultimately lead to the high that users experience when they smoke marijuana. The short term effects of marijuana use include problems with memory and learning; distorted perception; difficulty in thinking and problem-solving; loss of coordination; and increased heart rate, anxiety, and panic attacks.

Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
Dronabinol (Marinol)
Ibuprofen; (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Excedrin IB etc)
Ketoprofen (Orudis KT)
Kidney infection (Kidney disease, diabetes) Liver Disease
Naproxen (Aleve)
Promethazine (Phenergan, Promethegan)
Riboflavin (B2, Hempseed Oil)

12/11/2008 12:00:21 AM Alba, TX  

nazzzo
Corrales, NM
25, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from foxy_woman_49:
try taking niacin

a guy by the name of matt wrote this:

I smoke 4-5 times a week. I weigh about 220lbs. I have to take a p*ss test once a week. I've been doing this for 6 months now. I drink 2 gallons of water the day before and a little less than a gallon and a couple red bulls the day of the test. this has worked every time. The red bull has niacin that makes your p*ss yellow and there's 100% of your daily niacin in one can. Also, I wait a second after peeing to put it in the cup just to be safe. they only need like 3oz.from you. I have told friends who smoke much more than I do to do this and it's worked for them too. I have no reason to lie about this. plus, if I didn't pass just one of these p*ss tests; I would go to jail for a week. I haven't failed in 6 months. (thats 24 tests) it costs me about $3.50 a week to pass the test. thats only for the red bulls. my test is tomorrow and I'm starting on my first gallon now. don't stress either. go in thinking only positive thoughts. there's nothing to worry about. Let me know if any of you have done this. I want to prove to disbelievers that this DOES WORK!

YES!!! But no.
There is no magical chemical thats going to cancel out the canabanoids in your piss.
How ever, drinking 2 gal. of water or more puts so much water into your body, that your body rejects what it doesn't need, and sends the water(THC free) straight to your bladder. Now here's where "matt" has the right idea, the niacin turns your piss yellow!

Okay, anyway, heres how you do this without the redbulls.
Buy a bottle of Multi-Vitamins, and drink as much water as u can the night before, and just before the test.
BUT! 2 hours before you have to take the piss test, take 2 or 3 multi-vitamins.
Since most people almost never take multi-vitamins, your body will reject almost every thing in the pill, and thus your piss turns yellow, like it should be...

If you do it right, youll pass with flying colors, even if you are currently stoned. But how hard can chugging water and taking vitamins be?

12/11/2008 8:56:47 AM Alba, TX  
foxy_woman_49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,595)
Omaha, NE
56, joined Nov. 2007

sounds good to me

btw try taking Vit B complex and see how yellow you pee

lol

What shocks me is what can cause false positives results.
I'm sure if you said you took Advil or something they will NOT take that into consideration.

Seems to be this means the testing is not accurate..That being true how can they say you failed when the test itself fails to begin with

Niacin does work but be warned when taking to much it sends your body into being attacked which has unpleasant results..yet you'll pass the test

What happens to those ppl who are lucky enough to have medical marijuana and they have to do a pee test? So I guess if you take it by prescription you cant be hired where they test? .. see wheres the logic in this

What happens if you have children and welfare is called cause you do pot under a script..do they understand or do you chance losing your kids?

How can pot be illegal in some states but not in others?

It all makes No damn sense ..it should be Legal in Every State!
What happens if you live in Ca or Co and you move and then are denied your medical herb because the state you move to doesnt allow it?

See...Its crazy

One place you arent against the law another place it is against the law

Thats f**ked up

[Edited 12/11/2008 9:12:45 AM ]

12/11/2008 3:27:44 PM Alba, TX  
kindanervous
East Hampstead, NH
36, joined Sep. 2008

Metabolites of delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol, the active ingredient that we all love, are indeed stored in adipose tissue, i.e. fat cells. You know how oil and water don't mix? Same principle applies here to explain why water does nothing to remove it from your system. Only burning the fat will remove it. However, this puts it into your bloodstream temporarily, meaning you can test higher. So what to do? Here's my advice- and I've NEVER tested positive and NEVER stopped for a test (although that is obviously the best way to beat it- give it a month or even more for some people. Ther more common your usage, the less time you need to test clean because your body is used to filtering it out and does it faster.)

1.) Stop smoking one month before your test

2.) Exercise regularly ON AN EMPTY STOMACH or with just a little protein to maintain blood amino acids and prevent your body from entering a catabolic state in which it rips needed amino acids from your muscle. Eating carbohydrates before your workout provides a fuel source which means your body won't be relying on stored body fat.

3.) DO NOT EXERCISE AT ALL 48 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR TEST! As stated above, burning fat releases the metabolites that get tested from your stored bodyfat into your bloodstream, you need to give your body time to get rid of them or you will have a higher chance of testing positive than if you did not cleanse. just chill out for a few days

One the day before your test, begin eating large quantities of meat, preferably red meat which is high in creatine. Also begin taking B-complex vitamins.

4.) On test day, make sure you have a steady supply of carbohydrates during the day- you don't want your body trying to break down fat for energy and subsequently releasing metabolites into your bloodstream. You should also be eating lots of protein in order to counterbalance the next step...

5.) A few hours before the test, start chugging water like you are dying of thirst. Aim for like half a gallon in half a day, with a few other sugary drinks mixed in as well, and ingest a few b-complex vitamins. When they test your urine to check for dilution, they first check color- if it is yellow most places won't perform further tests. Guess what color B-vitamins make your urine? Bingo... However, if they do test further, or if you are too pale in color, the standard test to check if you've been diluting is a creatinine test. Creatinine is a waste product associated with the body's processing of protein, and when its levels are low they know you drank lots of water. See why you want to eat all the red meat? You can also use the amino acid supplement Glutamine- it is the most abundant amino acid in your body and has virtually no side effects if taken in large doses- your body simply doesn't choose to absorb it. Guess what the stomach turns excess glutamine into? Answer: creatinine. I personally take about 30 grams of free form glutamine spread out over the few hours prior to testing along with a few Monster energy drinks- extra liquid and chock full of rapidly absorbed B vitamins. Just don't take glutamine in a bicarbonate or effervescent form- it prevents the conversion to creatinine.

6.) finally, when peeing, start peeing first, then stop midstream and collect your sample, then finish peeing normally. The beginning of your urine stream has the highest concentrates of waste, and the end can be higher as well, so only collect midstream.

good luck

[Edited 12/11/2008 3:28:45 PM ]

12/11/2008 10:25:05 PM Alba, TX  

fairyshy
Katy, TX
48, joined Oct. 2008

There are two ways you can pass a drug test. I am a moderator on a marijuana forum. I ran across your post and thought I would give you some advice that has been known to work like a charm in most cases. I have taken the liberty to copy and paste two different methods here for you. Read both methods and decide which one is good for you. I see that some people think that a 30 day mark is safe but it's not necessarily true. It all depends on several factors like height, weight, metabolism, usage, etc. The longest I have heard someone failing a test is 120 days, but of course he was quite obese. With that being said, people are different and have different time frames on being able to pass a test pending on their own stats. Good luck to you!

SUBSTITUTION: Tips, tricks and guidelines

Invest a few bucks in a human digital thermometer. They are fast and accurate. I cannot over emphasize the importance of PRACTICE, PRACTICE, and PRACTICE!!! If you use condoms, be sure you use NON-lubricated condoms and rinse the condom to remove the powder from it. You can also use a well rinsed, 2 oz shampoo bottle (travel size). Now that you have your digital thermo and condoms/shampoo bottle, start practicing by filling your chosen container with 105 degree water. If using a condom, fold the loaded condom over the tip of the digital thermo to take its temp. If using a plastic bottle, place the tip of the thermometer directly into the water. Place the bottle/condom in your crotch. (Two pair of tighty whity’s holds it in place better and adds extra insulation to maintain the temp) In my experience, I find the water/pee container crotched inside your briefs, cools at a rate of about 1 degree every 2-3 minutes until it stabilizes at about 94-98 degrees. DO NOT plan on using toilet/bathroom water to cool it down. Most testing joints color their toilet water blue to foil using it, and if they hear you turn on the sink water or flush the john before you give them your sample, they may require you to re-submit or fail you. If your sample is to warm when you get it in the cup, simply swish it around in the cup while you blow on it. You can cool it at a rate of about 1 degree every 30 seconds, but don't over do it. PRACTICE! You can't re-warm it at that point. In the reverse, I find I can warm a substitute urine product from my pocket temp of 85-88 to 96-98 in about 20 minutes with body heat by crotching the container. The test cup temp strip is attached to the cup just like they are stuck to the side of a fish aquarium. The temp strip will read from 90-100 (some non-DOT require 94-100) so you can see your pee temp and cool it if necessary before you give it to the collector. One more tip. If you are using a condom, I don't tie the end of the condom. It is too risky in my humble opinion (IMHO) to try to puncture it to get your pee out. I take the condom with my 2+ ounces of pee in it and give it a spin, like you would a bread bag. Then double it over itself and use a wire tie (trash bag/bread bag type tie) with the ends rolled over them selves (to prevent puncture) and twist it tight to close the condom. To empty your condom, simply untwist the wire tie and let the condom untwist. Then place the open end of the condom in the cup and empty it. Check the temp on the side of the cup, and give it to the collector. Once again let me say PRACTICE. Practice carrying it in your crotch, practice emptying it into the cup, etc, just practice.

Men: IMHO the best place/way to crotch and carry the 2oz shampoo bottle/condom is to place it between your scrotum and anus. If you have any question as to where this spot is, stand up with your feet shoulder width apart. Reach down with your hand and cup your testicals. Note where your bird and ring fingers are touching. That is where you want to carry the bottle. It this position I find you can carry on about your activities normally while maintaining a 94-95 degree sample temp. To raise the sample temp to 97-98, simply sit down and cross you legs so that the container is enclosed between your thighs. It about 10-15 minutes the sample will warm to body temp, 97-98.

Women: You can of course carry a substitute sample the same as the men, but post by females write that it is also easy to carry the bottle inside your vaginal cavity, where it will maintain a 98 degree sample temp or you can use two 1oz bottles and place one under each breast, held in place with a well padded bra for added insulation in maintaining the temp.

Please remember that these suggestions are just guidelines and may need to be slightly modified to suit your particular need and comfort. The key to successfully substituting is to PRACTICE.

Attached is a picture of three 2oz shampoo bottles with a line showing 60ml and their capassity is written below. Cost was .59 - .99 cents each. Remember, some collection sites will refuse to accept a sample if it is not at least 60ml. Please, top it off, better a little extra than not enough.

DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ‘my’ normal.

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, power or gator aid, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ‘clear’ urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and don’t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test. For more info on diluting/water loading, go to
Hope that helps!!!

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes ‘detox’, ‘xxx carbo’ or ‘super flush’ magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$

[Edited 12/11/2008 10:26:55 PM ]

12/12/2008 8:24:53 PM Alba, TX  
blondbradford
Kaunakakai, HI
31, joined Oct. 2008

i am replying 2 what fairyshy said.......IT REALLY WORK THATS HOW I PASS MY PISS TESTS!!!!A TEMP STRIP AND SOMEBODYS CLEAN PEE PRETTY EASY!

12/13/2008 2:00:29 AM Alba, TX  

carthun18
Saint Paul, MN
34, joined Nov. 2008

pickel juice or 4 oz of vineger and a shit load of water, it worked for me its nasty as hell but it worked. But one thing i did do is go for the violation of privacy. it got me a year delay and they never brought it up again i worked there for 2 years.

12/28/2008 5:42:20 PM Alba, TX  

kittikat87
Bloomfield, MO
28, joined Dec. 2008

the quickest way to get it out of your system is to take 1/2 cap full of bleach and drink a gallon of tea 4 hours before the test... the bleach cleanses your system the tea help you to piss it out with doesn't delute the color as water does... My brother has done this MANY times.

12/29/2008 8:35:38 PM Alba, TX  

fairyshy
Katy, TX
48, joined Oct. 2008

This is just amazing how some of you swear on some of these methods you have. Come on, drink bleach....that's insane. Drug testers are not looking for color or smell, they are looking for specific gravity that must accompany human urine. Many of these methods work only by dilution and if you get a negative by dilution result, the company can either accept it as a pass (which rarely happens), automatic fail or request a re-test. So I would think hard before using some of these methods. If you don't believe me you can try one out and get yourself a home test that has the integrity check along with it and see if you pass. If it does then there you go and if it doesn't at least the job of your dreams didn't just slip through your fingers.

To anyone that is having to face the bladder cops....I wish you luck!

12/29/2008 11:56:11 PM Alba, TX  

betterbuddybrad
Carson City, NV
52, joined Dec. 2008

Drink Rock stars,not diet . I beleive it worked for me. smoked weed every other day,went 3 days, and did a Lab test,I just slamed full stregth rock stars. Work for me. Might work for you? I think it has tetralin something like that? It coats your liver.I think? Let me know. Otherwise dont smoke for 12 days and drink a lot I mean a Lot of cranberry juice. Maybe 8 days? Yours Truly, Better Buddy Brady.:

[Edited 12/29/2008 11:57:51 PM ]

12/31/2008 8:50:10 PM Alba, TX  
twohawks
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,449)
Bothell, WA
76, joined Feb. 2008

The simplest and easiest way to pass the pee test is:

DON'T SMOKE WEED! I've never smoked it in my whole entire life and I'm not about to start now. Don't need it! Don't smoke it!

1/13/2009 2:48:53 AM Alba, TX  

little_horse
Denver, CO
51, joined Nov. 2007

Just buy yourself a Urineator and some dehydrated pee. 2 nine volt batteries keep it prefect 98 degree. they are all over the net.

1/16/2009 11:25:39 AM Alba, TX  
icee18
New Port Richey, FL
24, joined Dec. 2008

shit dawg have sum1 piss 4 u ya dig

1/17/2009 4:09:46 AM Alba, TX  
hippytosha
Murray, KY
28, joined Jan. 2009

Just use someone elses piss

1/17/2009 4:23:23 AM Alba, TX  
facetogrind
Kihei, HI
46, joined Nov. 2008

Dude...it's simple. drink a gallon of water every day for three days, eat what you want. drink a pint of pickle juice the night before you know you gotta test. works for me every time, and i smoke like fiend 24/7 exept for three days pre-testing. I've even done it in one day...drank a gallon of water, ate nothing, drank a pint of pickle juice and pissed clean the next day (but my doc does tells me I have an amazing system so try at your own risk my friend). AND TO ALL THE STEREOTYPING A**HOLES...I'M A TOP COLLEGE GRAD WITH 3 DEGREES AND MAKE 120K A YEAR RESPECTFULLY. MY DOCTOR, MY LAWYER, MY ACCOUNTANT...ALL BURN, SO CRAWL BACK IN YOUR SHELLS AND CONTINUE TO FUEL AND BELIEVE THE HYPE

3/7/2009 8:50:18 AM Alba, TX  
llessur
Omaha, NE
58, joined Jan. 2009

the best way to pas a U>A> is, stop doing drugs. water works but if its a good tpye test they check on (ready)creatatnon hell i cant spell worth a shit, its spend muscle tissue. it needs to be in the pee.if you know the tech thats testing, have them change the results.

3/16/2009 3:16:30 AM Alba, TX  

kevin89x
Everett, WA
25, joined Mar. 2009

i wouldnt know i piss clean every time
went in for my test for supervalu inc after doing gravity hits that same week and they didnt find shit

4/8/2009 2:10:31 PM Alba, TX  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

Be self-employed

4/10/2009 12:21:03 AM Alba, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from twohawks:

DON'T SMOKE WEED! I've never smoked it in my whole entire life and I'm not about to start now. Don't need it! Don't smoke it!
You again!!!!!!!! guess you're just a glutton for punishment or conflict, You need to tell some one who cares, I emailed you to apologize for my last out burst, but that's it no more, you need to get a life outside the toker's site, if you don't like pot then don't come here, reminds me of those folks over there havin' a hard time with the christians coming on their thread, trying to preach them out of being pagan or something!!

4/11/2009 1:02:40 PM Alba, TX  
rrrsmile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,668)
York, PA
51, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from woodsmamma:
Be self-employed

Yep that would do the trick....enjoy all you want

What's up with the anti-weed guy? Is he for real

[Edited 4/11/2009 1:03:30 PM ]

4/11/2009 6:49:57 PM Alba, TX  

fairyshy
Katy, TX
48, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from twohawks:

Well to each his own. Who are you to tell others what to do? Some of us are smart enough to do the proper research to learn how to pass a drug test so they can continue to do what they enjoy or continue to take their meds. I say meds cause many people use it for medicinal purposes and I happen to be one of them. Actually I smoke/vape for both reasons, recreational and medicinal. You are also stating a fact that everyone already knows. It seems to be obvious that if you don't smoke you will pass a test . If the OP didn't already smoke I don't think he would have asked the question so your post wasn't very helpful if you ask me . Oh but wait you didn't ask but since this is a public forum I guess I can respond anyway.

4/30/2009 7:04:14 AM Alba, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

Bein self employed really is the way for me, one of the co's. I've worked for even hired me back in '94 while we were at a party! Our band was playing and on break, these people blazed up and hired me while we was tokin'! So I said of course I don't ever expect to have a UA pulled on me, and they said, Understood!!!Also when self-employed who's gonna pull a UA on you? Yourself?LOL

4/30/2009 7:09:55 AM Alba, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

Oh, one more thing, after lurking about, Need to say , two hawks you'd be an interesting kind of guy if you could grow some tolerance for others, sooth the savage beast with in a bit, if you could just harness the obnoxiousness, and negative fierce fervor into something more positive I think I would even like you! I know you don't care what I think , just tryin' to get along!!! Abstinence is one sure way to pass a piss test, I'll give you that!!!

4/30/2009 7:51:26 AM Alba, TX  
bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH
52, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from twohawks:

GO DRINK YOUR MOONSHINE REALLY DON'T CARE

5/1/2009 6:38:28 AM Alba, TX  
mattindaytona
Daytona Beach, FL
53, joined Apr. 2009

Hey, I'm all for the relaxing laid back buzz that 420 provides, but seriously, you may need to put into order your priorities, maybe a job may be more important than a "buzz". You can always go back to the smoke when your life allows it. Good luck and give the future some thought.

5/2/2009 11:52:30 AM Alba, TX  
hldmetight
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,453)
Swartz Creek, MI
42, joined Feb. 2009

yup niacin
stay away from vitamin c
2-3 weeks no smokin
or ive heard you can lock your kidneys by drinkin alot of coffee

5/14/2009 6:29:59 PM Alba, TX  
lsl2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,766)
Anderson, SC
44, joined Feb. 2008

well, there is really isn't a way to pass. i work in the med field and i have seen it all. lmao. someone else's urine while temp wise may pass, the properties in it don't we can tell it's old. lmao....there isn't a drink or a pill that get's that out of your system fast. at leat 30 days no smokey is the only way. there has to be a certain level of the mary jane in your system for it to be a fail. lmao......good luck with the dt's.

5/31/2009 4:56:59 PM Alba, TX  
rinnz
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,255)
Brattleboro, VT
27, joined Jan. 2009

ummmm.... i didnt have the patience to read all of this... but maybe stop being a pot head for 5 minutes? JMO. most jobs that piss test to get it, piss test again. call your state, tell em to legalize pot. good luck

5/31/2009 5:11:46 PM Alba, TX  
bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH
52, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from rinnz:
ummmm.... i didnt have the patience to read all of this... but maybe stop being a pot head for 5 minutes? JMO. most jobs that piss test to get it, piss test again. call your state, tell em to legalize pot. good luck

6/1/2009 8:31:48 AM Alba, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from bigbadklondyke:
Yepbig bad don't it remind you of two hawks?

6/1/2009 6:24:54 PM Alba, TX  
bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH
52, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from woodsmamma:
Yepbig bad don't it remind you of two hawks?
OMG

6/1/2009 7:23:51 PM Alba, TX  
thatfatguy
Belleville, MI
35, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from twohawks:

But I am however a raging alcoholic

6/1/2009 10:15:06 PM Alba, TX  
bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH
52, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from thatfatguy:
But I am however a raging alcoholic
Drunk's don't get it either cuz they are 2 Drunk

6/2/2009 11:27:48 AM Alba, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

Hey , Thatfatguy, who is the raging alcoholic, you or two hawks?????????LOL I just have inside info that says you ain't a complete drunk, and so that's why I want to clarify this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

6/2/2009 12:42:21 PM Alba, TX  
bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH
52, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from woodsmamma:
Hey , Thatfatguy, who is the raging alcoholic, you or two hawks?????????LOL I just have inside info that says you ain't a complete drunk, and so that's why I want to clarify this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
r u kidding Mama

6/2/2009 12:43:25 PM Alba, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

6/2/2009 12:45:12 PM Alba, TX  
bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH
52, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from woodsmamma:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
thank God they just don't get it

6/2/2009 1:49:53 PM Alba, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

I think thatfat guy was just agreeing with me about two hawks!It's all good! But no some don't get it for sure. If they don't like pot this is a poor place to express it! They should start a thread. I hate pot anyone else????????????????LOL I'll meet you in the chill room where they can't touch us and if they try , we kick 'em out!!!!!!!!!!!And the bong room, and all the other user friendly threads!Love ya bigbad, one of my first friends on DH

6/2/2009 3:51:13 PM Alba, TX  
bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH
52, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from woodsmamma:
I think thatfat guy was just agreeing with me about two hawks!It's all good! But no some don't get it for sure. If they don't like pot this is a poor place to express it! They should start a thread. I hate pot anyone else????????????????LOL I'll meet you in the chill room where they can't touch us and if they try , we kick 'em out!!!!!!!!!!!And the bong room, and all the other user friendly threads!Love ya bigbad, one of my first friends on DH
need 2 test my pee 2 c if it's working

6/2/2009 8:47:59 PM Alba, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

You so funny bigbad!!!!

6/3/2009 4:38:00 PM Alba, TX  
bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH
52, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from woodsmamma:
You so funny bigbad!!!!
the weed is working fine

[Edited 6/3/2009 4:38:49 PM ]

6/3/2009 8:54:49 PM Alba, TX  

beaverreater420
Auburndale, FL
53, joined Mar. 2009

sweet tea works for drink a gallon of tea in 15 to 20 mins you can do this right before your test got high at 9 oclock pm pissed at 9 oclock am drank a gallon of tea started at 8 am and passs the test been doing it for many years pass many D.O.T. piss test for jobs trey it it works invest in a home test kit and c for yourself

6/4/2009 9:15:24 AM Alba, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

I still say being self-employed works best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/4/2009 11:43:18 AM Alba, TX  
bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH
52, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from woodsmamma:
I still say being self-employed works best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
herehere they are trying to control u in every thing u do it's the New World Order go figure

6/4/2009 12:13:26 PM Alba, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

Well I 'm sure not gonna make myself take one LOL, that's a relief!!!!!!!!!!

6/4/2009 2:17:03 PM Alba, TX  
bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH
52, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from woodsmamma:
Well I 'm sure not gonna make myself take one LOL, that's a relief!!!!!!!!!!

6/10/2009 11:39:45 AM Alba, TX  

jjbriteyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,941)
Hubbardston, MA
51, joined May. 2009

Just dont smoke. The piss test is very delicate. It can stay in your system up to 90 days. Can stay in your hair folicles up to 7 years. Also the THC is stored in your fat cells. As you exercise, the cells break down and releases them back into your body, the same as for diets. Trust me, im pissed tested every two weeks, they are so finite, they told me what my last meal was and when. Good luck.

6/10/2009 12:13:11 PM Alba, TX  
dja51
Winston Salem, NC
63, joined Jun. 2009

Morning...cause getting drunk is legal!!..lol..know what you mean its really ignorant!!
but anyways..answer to your question..dunno if you have the cash but go to GNC if there is one in your area..they have detox kit..takes one wk(no smoking tho while you are taking it...lol) capsules in the am and pm they are in marked bottles, kit is gold and black box, should have it on shelf with rest of detox drinks ect..but you might have to ask because they keep behind counter..its 40.00 here in NC but it works..this is what I have used many times it works everytime..and drink plenty of water with it!! You really don't have to follow the diet, excercise part tho..I don't..good luck and maybe..just maybe you will get a job where they only test once and not random but that info will be in the paperwork when you get interviewed!! I'm unemployed at this time too..but unemployment is so high right now..have not had to make the purchase yet, also temp services if you get something with them, they only test once unless job requires it..they will tell you..and you have to be signed up with them atleast 4-6mos before company can hire you..this gives a little break!! Hope this helps you!!

6/10/2009 12:58:22 PM Alba, TX  
little364
Plano, TX
43, joined Jun. 2009

friend of mine used "the wizzanator", not sure of the spelling, and some borroed clean piss.

6/11/2009 9:05:35 AM Alba, TX  

jjbriteyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,941)
Hubbardston, MA
51, joined May. 2009

Quote from little364:
friend of mine used "the wizzanator", not sure of the spelling, and some borroed clean piss.

I'm from Mass and there isn't any "borrowing" piss. They are right in the stall watching you to make sure there isnt anything funny going on. Hell, i even offered for them to hold the cup.

6/13/2009 1:18:26 PM Alba, TX  
mrsamcgee
Waimea, HI
96, joined Jun. 2009

Start with prune juice.
Drink lot's of water.
Drink golden seal, and echanaecha with grape juice.
Flush that with strong black lipton tea mixed with iodine water purification tablets.
And flush the rest with coffee so your piss looks normal, in 3 or 4 days you should have a clean piss test even if you smoked everyday for years.

jstubbs - Alba, TX