Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the listcrawler

No matter what their partnership is like, there s a very good likelihood there is one thing they admire about their people. gay personals dallas Preserve reading as we give you examples of speed dating questions that you may perhaps ask to find the next date. When it comes to beginning a firm, you can figure out the appropriate space to go right after and come across the appropriate particular person to tackle it with in parallel. craigslist bakersfield hookups If you ask the correct inquiries, it can even get them closer to you.

megapersons

Immediately after undertaking a bit of research on this, I am prepared to do whatever demands to be performed in order to please Allah. west des moines singles I m not saying we re going to go all the way back to Jane Austen when you wrote each other like 12 letters and then you are like cool, we ve had a single dance and we re in adore. Take me for instance, 1 of my core values is authenticity. free online dating sites jamaica Spice up your tiny talk with the latest tech news, solutions and testimonials.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/9/2008 10:47:20 PM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

cowboyintown
Edmonton, AB

I'm 41 So how much older does the women that I chase have to be, Before you consider me a cougar hunter. Or when is a lady consider as a cougar?

12/9/2008 10:58:24 PM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

krissyblueyes
Queensland
Australia

it's more reflective on those that are in their 20s and dating the 40 year old expereinced ones. However, I think generally it's just someone that is older. 1 mth, 1 year, 10 years. Yeah sure you have your extremes, but you could go with someone that is just one year older and say hey, I got myself a Cougar...

[Edited 12/9/2008 10:59:04 PM PST]

12/9/2008 11:08:47 PM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

foxy_woman_49
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,407)
Omaha, NE

sorry but this is funny

beats me how much older

thanks for the giggles as I head to bed

Good luck on your Cougar search

12/9/2008 11:19:25 PM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

cowboyintown
Edmonton, AB

Sorry lady's I should have been more specific, Age does not matter to me, but the rule I use is my age, cut that in half, then add ten years. that is the age of the youngest woman I will date. Then my age plus ten that is the oldest I should date.

12/9/2008 11:22:33 PM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

krissyblueyes
Queensland
Australia

hey i like that guide... same goes for me. But have to laugh as the older you get the bigger the age bracket is hehe.

12/9/2008 11:37:33 PM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

rvillarreal
Omaha, NE

Howdy partner. When I was 41 I had a nineteen year old girlfriend and a fifty year old girlfriend. We all know that age is just a number. We are are age age, but we are also our own age depending on how we feel. There are twenty year olds that are a train wreck and forty year olds that are a picture of perfect health. It is the chemistry and openness that matters, not the judgments and stereotypes.

12/9/2008 11:42:52 PM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

ladyvirtue123
Over 1,000 Posts (1,473)
Magalia, CA

I've never dated a younger man in my life..even in high school I only dated college guys..My first husband was 7 yrs older..I have a problem with the idea of dating a man more than 5 yrs younger..it would make me feel too old and I might worry about him regretting being with me when he could have some young chick..hey, my ex cheated on me with a woman 23 yrs younger than me, then married her after I divorced him..my mother is married to a much younger man and she has always felt insecure about the age difference and has had multiple plastic surgeries to try and stay youthful looking..what does one do to accept an age difference when you are attracted to someone say, 10 yrs younger?

12/9/2008 11:56:53 PM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  
usakindatheart
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,032)
Overton, TX

41 and your a cougar hunter? lol... that is funny, more like in a few years you will be going through your big midlife crisis... and going then for the 20 year old and throw out your standard you have now, to regain the youth you feel you lost...lol...
(i know you don't believe me, but its a coming for ya...lol....)

cougar women usually are women who have reached menapause (loss of estrogen and progesterone high levels) because of that, now their testosterone levels are more in play with her womans sexual body needs... aggression... get it? like a male

but you being 41.. your testosterone level will drop in a few years... i say get all the sex you can now... before it starts to ah... not reach its full mast anymore with out the aid
of the little blue pill, and then you have to take it an hour before in the hopes you will get lucky...lol..

young males go after women in this age, for several reasons.
their experience
a twisted ma ma image... confident, mentor, care giver of the heart
and the young male ego and arrogance, that the woman should be lucky they get hit on
being she is so old, and over the hill....lol....

you should read some of the emails we women get on dh... from the young set...
makes my sides split from laughing at their youthful uh.. excitement of their grand
offer...lol...

i wish you great success in your future hunting op...
go get em tiger...

12/10/2008 12:05:14 AM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

cowboyintown
Edmonton, AB

Ladyvirtue you are a lovely looking lady don't be fooled by what you think you see in the mirror.

[Edited 12/10/2008 12:05:59 AM PST]

12/10/2008 12:08:29 AM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

cowboyintown
Edmonton, AB

KINDATHEART if you would go back up and read my second post and the rule there in. Lillibet Dont laugh my old gray mare can still run fast. But after a long hard ride I like to take her for a soft slow walk.

[Edited 12/10/2008 12:23:58 AM PST]

12/10/2008 12:12:08 AM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

lillibet
Over 2,000 Posts (3,462)
New South Wales
Australia

oooooooohhhhhhhh that means you can date me im just the right age gotta catch me first and I ride fast and hard so you are only likely to see the dust from the horses hooves

12/10/2008 12:24:54 AM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

luella2u
Snoqualmie, WA

Wow, interesting thread. I don't know about the menopause factor, haven't gotten there yet. Rats! The last 2 serious relationships I've had were with younger men, 12 & 15 years younger. I have a platonic male friend who is 20 years younger - he's actually more mature than the 15 year younger one is. I don't see age as being much of a barrier, it's more a matter of maturity. And while I'm 53, I don't feel old. Most of the men my age that I have dated act older, have less energy and don't have much drive. I think that chemistry is the important factor, followed by maturity and age isn't really a factor. I'm not the least insecure about maintaining a relationship with a younger man, but draw the line at men who want to have children. Had mine, wouldn't mind helping to raise someone else's, but don't plan to have more of my own. Does that make me a cougar? I don't go looking for a younger man, but I find myself attracted to younger men.So, if that makes me a cougar, oh well. I wouldn't mind finding a guy my age who also feels & acts younger and has energy & drive to match my own, I just haven't had that experience lately.

12/10/2008 12:31:48 AM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

th6231
Over 2,000 Posts (3,257)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

I wouldn't lower the standards of dating by assigning names or ages--you need to consider each woman as an individual--you need to share a mutual attraction---simply dating an older woman to brag about being a Cougar Hunter--seems a bit immature--childish--and probably that mid life crisis men your age fall into. Do you get a bumper sticker for your car--COUGAR HUNTER---do cougar hunters get a tee shirt?? If you find an attractive woman who is older--or younger--enjoy the time you have with them--nurture the relationship and see if you both can enjoy a life together. If you simply see a cougar--or whatever--that diminishes the woman from the onset. That is not very mature or respectful. Good luck

12/10/2008 5:10:38 AM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

alliejess
Queensland
Australia

hey there cowboy !

it's all up to you
if you think a girl is worth it regardless of age then go for it hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!
some older people are more young at heart than the younger ones are

12/10/2008 5:19:30 AM COUGAR HUNTER (how much older?)  

knittinkitten
Over 2,000 Posts (2,019)
Lady Lake, FL

Wow, I didn't realize how serious this age thing was....

At MY AGE, most of the men are YOUNGER....OMG....that must make me a COUGAR?

I figure that any man who has reached 50, is probably as mature as he's gonna get......

KK