Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casualhookup com

There are a lot of individuals that I talk to that I finish up not meeting, either since it fizzles out or distance or whatever, says Jessica. craigslist anna il Most apps function best in urban cities, but POF does the job well anyplace. A lot of daters cite Hinge as their absolute favourite dating app. mocospace gold hack When you ask a couple how they met, it is pretty prevalent for them to answer, On the web.

skipthegames login

Either way, you ll get some fascinating intel on him when you ask this query, so it s worth throwing it out there. dating pueblo A 2016 study of 666 students in Hong Kong discovered that about half utilized dating apps, and those who did had been twice as likely as non users to endure sexual abuse of some sort . It has also helped my hopes if I just place it out there that I am blind by like a image of myself with my cane in my profile photographs. pick up sites australia com out of sheer boredom immediately after watching a commercial for the duration of March Madness.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/11/2008 3:24:09 AM Sweet revenge  

foryoubaby
Seattle, WA

If you had a chance to get back at someone for doing you wrong or for just being a bad person, would you? I am asking cause I have the chance to do some major damage to someone who has been badgering me. I can get away with it, there is nothing illegal, just humiliation
So seriously would you?, or should I do as the lord would say, let karma get his stinky butt

[Edited 12/11/2008 3:52:53 AM]

12/11/2008 3:27:05 AM Sweet revenge  

wisegirl33
Queensland
Australia

I guess if you have that mentality in the first place - to attack someone so needlessly...then maybe you should tell us what he did to you.

I personally believe that "only a natural God could ever serve a real justice" other than the law courts. As far as bullying goes and humiliation for that matter, they are both illegal in this country ie., Australia.

So, what did he do to you that was so bad ? That would make you sound worse than him ?

wisegirl33 - 11 December 08 at 932pm Aest

12/11/2008 3:35:12 AM Sweet revenge  

luella2u
Snoqualmie, WA

Don't lower yourself to that level. It may take a while, but what goes around comes around. Someone once said that "revenge is a dish best served cold." So, if you feel the need for revenge, make sure that it's not in the heat of the moment but after time has allowed you to cool and see things more clearly. Chances are that in time you will care less about revenge. I don't know what your situation is, but it sounds like you have some feeling (good or bad) about this person. The opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy. When you get to that point, it won't matter at all. It's actually not a bad thing to experience. It's much better than invensting yourself in anger towards another.

12/11/2008 3:40:57 AM Sweet revenge  

happy2lucky
Lawrenceville, GA

NOPE, i have much better things to do and i've learned its not worth the effort or the time

12/11/2008 3:46:23 AM Sweet revenge  

122750again
Sioux Falls, SD

Karma baby, like the saying goes, what goes around...besides HE can do alot more damage then I ever could

12/11/2008 3:50:00 AM Sweet revenge  

serenityfrank
Toms River, NJ

/
/
/though at times revenge may seem sweet it tends to sour all who engage in it,,,

12/11/2008 3:54:08 AM Sweet revenge  

krissyblueyes
Queensland
Australia

Do to others as you would have them do to you!

You will be the better person in not doing something to harm someone else. I'm sure that person knows what you could do, but I would leave it to karma... That stuff really works.

12/11/2008 3:58:32 AM Sweet revenge  

dare2dream100
Springfield, MO

The best revenge is to live like they never mattered. If a person can get the reaction they are looking for out of you. THEY WIN!!! On the odd ocassion when I have given in to my 'baser instincts' and struck back at someone, even though I came out ahead...I still lost and they still won, because I felt bad and it stayed with me longer than if I had just let it go!!! JMO

12/11/2008 4:00:12 AM Sweet revenge  

foryoubaby
Seattle, WA

Well it wont take but a moment of my time and yes I believe sometimes you have to take things into your own hands, especially if no one else is trying to help. I am fed up and ready to teach this person a lesson on how to treat others. I am NOT a perfect person and I am not the exception to saying or doing rude things, BUT I do not make a lifestyle of it, like this guy. I am generally a peaceful person, unless you rattle my cage. This person has pushed the wrong girl too far. And no I do not care to go into the whole stupid story, because I dont want to get caught, even if its not illegal, I cant stand people who drop the dime.

12/11/2008 4:01:24 AM Sweet revenge  

foryoubaby
Seattle, WA

I cant feel bad for something if the person deserved it, and honestly it takes alot to get me to this point.

12/11/2008 4:02:25 AM Sweet revenge  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,178)
Alexandria, VA

Why are you waiting - do it!

12/11/2008 4:03:09 AM Sweet revenge  

wisegirl33
Queensland
Australia

To all of the above mature postings, you are right. I agree with you (sorry I just wanted to agree with you).

I think any person who says they want to exact any kind of revenge, first needs to have the courage to prove what they think is worth all the negative effort. I really don't think that most who supposedly "want revenge", are really all that rational in their perspective. The act of revenge only appears to be for those who want something for nothing anyway.

But I could be wrong and I am always open to listening to both sides.

Best wishes to all.

Regards, wisegirl33 - 11 December 08 at 1008pm Aest
edit at 1009pm Aest

[Edited 12/11/2008 4:04:06 AM]

12/11/2008 4:07:06 AM Sweet revenge  

foryoubaby
Seattle, WA

I have been sitting on this for a while now. Its not fresh, its well thought through.
BTW I am not the only one this person is treating bad. I feel I have to stand up for those who either cant or dont know how to stand up for themselves

[Edited 12/11/2008 4:12:57 AM]

12/11/2008 4:07:27 AM Sweet revenge  

krissyblueyes
Queensland
Australia

woo hoo another aussie

12/11/2008 4:21:12 AM Sweet revenge  

optimystk
Fort Mohave, AZ

your acting your age

two wrongs do not make a right

Revenge is not so sweet, it haunts your soul