Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps com

You have been communicating with your new match for a whilst, and you feel comfortable enough to ask them out for an in individual date. interracial dating rochester ny Skewed gender ratio is a difficulty, despite the fact that it is feasible to equalise the quantity of males and girls at singles events by making them ticketed. Nicely, thinking about the situation with respect to social make contact with, it may possibly all be a bit on a hold now, apps and webs. yahoo datehookup Match.

skip the games

I hope to have a blessed union with a great Muslim Man someday. boise personal classifieds Let s uncover the thrilling and engaging endings that the story brings to the player. Find out how to set a table, from a simple table setting, to an informal table setting for a casual dinner party, to a formal spot setting for a vacation. omegle zoo Being incredibly mobile friendly, Asian Melodies does not only impress with its convenience and vibrant and memorable design.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/16/2007 1:39:31 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

lovaboy35
Toronto, ON

People....come in here and sound off..just let it go...get it off ya chest,.....whether its next doors dog shittin on your lawn.........or just somethin to moan about in general.....here is the place to do it.......

.....whos first??...

10/16/2007 3:53:25 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

mountainskys
Crestline, CA

Well, this one time in band camp.....

10/16/2007 3:55:54 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

mrcooper20
Wind Ridge, PA

My f*cking job sucks ass and I so wanna tell the boss where to shove it.

10/16/2007 3:56:41 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

I dislike teenagers.....

10/16/2007 3:59:58 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

superscreename
Suffolk, VA

I hate long distances, Thieves, Liars, people who talk behind your back and aren't man enough to step up to your face and say the same stuff, people with no principals or respect for others, people who drive slow in the fast lane, and taxes.

10/16/2007 4:13:51 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

mrcooper20
Wind Ridge, PA

people who drive slow in the fast lane really suck ass too!!!!!!

10/16/2007 4:14:45 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

People at Walmart that buy 5,467 items and WAIT until the last item is scanned to open their purse, pull out their wallet, and BEGIN to write their check

10/16/2007 4:44:09 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

I just don't know why God didn't make me rich. Hell I would have been a great rich person---given all the right advice-given to all the right charitities and to the needy--and most of all HUMBLE!!Maybe my next life, what do you think? Now I know money isn't everything but it sure makes life easier to enjoy. And yes, my job sucks too!

10/16/2007 4:47:07 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I hate people who steal you much needed pain meds and deny they know anything about it. That b---h has some bad Karma coming back to her I hope. I am still so pissed that she did this and the dr will not refill even with a police report. So I get to suffer till Nov 1st. I would love to wring her neck.

10/16/2007 5:01:50 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

PKK So I'm guessing the B---H isn't a friend anymore?

Just messing with you!!!!

10/16/2007 5:11:22 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

gem4gent
Coaldale, PA

The old lady that lives behind me, is truely nuts i catch her peeing in our yard, she claims it was so peacefull her for 35 yrs till we moved in. i told her not me playing music loud , and invited her over her when she hearsit, she says i would never come over there, the the other day tops it all, she yells at the dear for comming on her lawn, i mean nasty get the f*ck out of here, she must be like 73 or better. wow.

10/16/2007 8:27:18 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

flaash
Blackfoot, ID

I just realized that I may never get to see lovaboy in assless chaps.........
F@%K

10/16/2007 8:27:59 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

fairywolf
Rogers, AR

MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/16/2007 8:39:57 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

crash0919
Conyers, GA

WOMEN...WOMEN...WOMEN!@!!!!!!

10/16/2007 8:46:28 PM B*tchin...Moanin,...Gripin.....Do It Here.....  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

I hate when i go to the park to play ball and the same little mother f*ckers want to drink out of my water jug instead of bringing their own. We go through the same shit every f*ckin day. "Bring your own tomorrow"! "OK OK just this one time".
then what happens? The very next day, all, can i get some water?

I want to yell at their parents for not giving their kids any water to come to the park with. I bring my own bottle for myself and a big jug for the guys that play ball with me. Then these little mucher f*ckers come crawlin out of the woodwork wantin water!

Page: 1, 2, 3